Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

I don't save my sent copies, it's an option.

Yeah, but it's not like it is a hard copy that when you send it, it is gone. Reporter forwarded it, so what she originally received she still has.
As far as that goes, if this is something we really want to hash out, she probably wrote a little note to FBI and added the emails as attachments, but she is a reporter, so JIMHO, of course she still has them.
Lanie

okay this just came to me.
This stuck out in my head that CINDY stated she was hacked when they werent even home during thanksgiving weekend.

a.) You can get hacked into while you are on the computer. It's not a physical "breaking in"
b.) I'm sure Cindy knows this but still felt compelled to say that she wasn't home, like she throws in too many details to cover up the bigger picture. ie. 12 minute interview to say nothing about a brush.
c.) Where was Cindy? Was she visiting her mother? Now this is simply speculation but do you think she signed on at her mothers house for Thanksgiving and later her mother read the emails and felt she had to send them to SOMEBODY anybody because of what was said in them?

I dunno... this is just my way too early morning reasoning....imo

After reading those emails from her mother in the doc dump last week, I highly doubt Cindy's mom invited her and George over for Thanksgiving.

I cannot imagine how to read Themis's post as anything other than a succinct attempt to enlighten us on the law which is pertinent to the given situation. >Respectfully snipped<

I would like to add to this beautifully written post.
Just yesterday, I posted a 'correction' to someone. I was multi-tasking, and thought this was the end of the thread. When my response came up, I realized there were still several pages to go. I immediately felt bad, as I was sure others had already 'corrected' and it would look like I was just rubbing it in, which was not the case at all. This forum is great, but it has it's limitations, and sometimes it appears people are being snarky when they really aren't, though some people do get snarky at times.
FYI, my definition of 'correction' is about posts that are misinformation, like someone read something wrong, not if someone has a differing opinion to my own.
Lanie

I am so confused. Didn't LG, himself, send the "hair brush" e-mail directly to a WFTV reporter and she released it, in all it's glory? It seems there were 4 e-mails in total, but she sent the remaining three straight to the FBI without releasing any information about them? Do I have this right yet?

First, CA has to be mentally challenged to use her computer at all. Does she think they have stopped investigating Caylee's murder just because KC was indicted? Some people are just stupid and there ain't no cure for that. And it's a good thing

"If you want a friend, get a dog." No truer words were ever spoken.

Now why would WFTV send these emails to the FBI instead of OSCO? That is one I would like to know. If someone can help me figure this out, we may be able to tell what kinds of information would be in the emails. The FBI is not "in charge" of this investigation, OSCO is. She went straight to the Feds. Why? What am I missing?

Great question. Kathi B also sent the hairbrush email to the Feds instead of OCSO. OCSO was responsible for collecting evidence and this case belongs to them. The Feds and their labs are merely acting as support in this case. Makes you wonder if OCSO is working on KC's crimes and the Feds are working on the A's.

But was that true?
The emails were sent friday and Kathy notified cindy right away.{which would of been friday}
cindy said she was locked out of her computer over the weekend.
But If she was notified on Friday...why didnt she check her email account immediately on friday.
Something doesnt make sense here. When did cindy notify Yahoo?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

Cindy told Kathi she had not sent any emails and Monday said she had been locked out of her account over the weekend and said Yahoo found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in.

I will clear something up right now - for one Yahoo WILL NOT tell Cindy where any hacker is - Yahoo will not respond for months and ask for all kinds of things from Cindy and will not do it over the phone - they require faxed copies of signatures and pertinant information.

Cindy is full of bull - at first I thought heck someone could have hacked into the account - but the last part about Yahoo telling her that they found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in is a bold faced lie.

Great question. Kathi B also sent the hairbrush email to the Feds instead of OCSO. OCSO was responsible for collecting evidence and this case belongs to them. The Feds and their labs are merely acting as support in this case. Makes you wonder if OCSO is working on KC's crimes and the Feds are working on the A's.

Any internet/email issue is a federal crime, not a local police crime. If Cindy was hacked, whoever did it violated federal laws. KB acted appropriately by contacting the FBI.

I will clear something up right now - for one Yahoo WILL NOT tell Cindy where any hacker is - Yahoo will not respond for months and ask for all kinds of things from Cindy and will not do it over the phone - they require faxed copies of signatures and pertinant information.

Cindy is full of bull - at first I thought heck someone could have hacked into the account - but the last part about Yahoo telling her that they found someone in Ocala who might have gotten in is a bold faced lie.

OK, lets say Cindy accidently sent those emails to Kathi. If that happened can kathi share them with the public? If she can, then maybe cindy is claiming "hacking" to prevent them from becoming public.

I dealt with Yahoo a few months ago, albeit through email, and they responded very quickly. I can't speak for phone calls or hacker issues, though, so I do agree them telling Cindy about Ocala is awful fishy sounding. JMO, I would imagine they would require a court order to release that kind of info, or at least a complaint to be filed and to go through LE.
I do believe she was hacked, though. Her throwing out the Ocala reference is Just Typical Cindy, IMO.
Lanie

But, on SATURDAY (which, in the real world, IS part of the "weekend"...but not in Anthonyland, evidently) Cindy used her email to communicate with that "BS" guy.

I think Cin-Cin better adjust the dosage on her meds. As usual, her lips (and fingers) were moving, so she was lying. Almost makes me think she is so desperate to spend time with KC that she's trying to share a cell with her!

I do believe Garrison denied ever sending those emails to anybody at wftv, right after the report about the brush came out and the copies of emails were released.

I believe there is a strong possibility someone got inside her email, even somebody very close to her. I think they found that email and thought it was newsworthy and posed as Garrison. There may be PLENTY other emails to be seen from this hacking.

I have not read where he denied it. Matter of fact, I believe he said he would be releasing other things also. Do you have a link to that?

His emails were released a week ago - these are evidently new emails as CA did not deny the email he released. She even made a comment that she "didn't go searching all over the house for the brushes" which indicates what he released was true.

I dealt with Yahoo a few months ago, albeit through email, and they responded very quickly. I can't speak for phone calls or hacker issues, though, so I do agree them telling Cindy about Ocala is awful fishy sounding. JMO, I would imagine they would require a court order to release that kind of info, or at least a complaint to be filed and to go through LE.
I do believe she was hacked, though. Her throwing out the Ocala reference is Just Typical Cindy, IMO.
Lanie

Yahoo will respond quickly IF the correct information is sent - I had a problem with a listowner and got a quick response - I had spam sent and not a quick response

I repeat, Yahoo will NOT tell Cindy squat - it's against their TOS - heck families need court orders to get access to email accounts of dead loved ones

Cindy expects us to believe that Yahoo bends at her demands to know something, like telling her where a hacker is? Pulease! I believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy more!!!!!

That is true. Yahoo tells you nothing about where it came from or even if it was hacked for sure. Everything has to be done by fax and all your information has to be verified prior to any information given.

I agree with you...............that is BS about Ocala. Where was everyone this weekend? CA out of town - GA driving around the billboard. Where was LA?

I believe it may have been someone trying to get the truth out there from within the family and not a hacker at all.

OK, lets say Cindy accidently sent those emails to Kathi. If that happened can kathi share them with the public? If she can, then maybe cindy is claiming "hacking" to prevent them from becoming public.

Someone here mentioned that Cindy might be on Ambien??? And it's a known medical fact that people that do take Ambien can do things they normally won't do OR do things in their sleep like they are awake - like one lady ate while on Ambien - one lady did online shopping while on Ambien

So lets say Cindy did some stuff with email - and yes like you said she claims hacking - THAT fits

As for a hacker to only send 4 emails to ONE media person and a media person who Cindy has spoken with? It's so hinky I can't believe that people actually believe this stuff! I'm sorry, anything that comes from the A's is so riddled with doubt and 'untruths' it's scarey!

So if the FBI finds out cindy is lying, can they tell kathi to go ahead and publish them if she wants?

Excellent point! She brought up Ocala because she wants to implicate the protesters. Interesting.

But, on SATURDAY (which, in the real world, IS part of the "weekend"...but not in Anthonyland, evidently) Cindy used her email to communicate with that "BS" guy.

I think Cin-Cin better adjust the dosage on her meds. As usual, her lips (and fingers) were moving, so she was lying. Almost makes me think she is so desperate to spend time with KC that she's trying to share a cell with her!
That guy posted the email he sent to Cindy with what he says is the IP address of the computer from which the email was sent (65.41.22.59).

Any internet/email issue is a federal crime, not a local police crime. If Cindy was hacked, whoever did it violated federal laws. KB acted appropriately by contacting the FBI.

True, but I get the impression the content of the emails was the reason Kathi sent them to the FBI. The same reason she sent the hairbrush email to them.

Cindy tell a lie???:woohoo:
Too funny!!!

True, but I get the impression the content of the emails was the reason Kathi sent them to the FBI. The same reason she sent the hairbrush email to them.
I find it interesting Kathi chose to unveil the hairbrush email, but not the others...if they were in fact sent at the same time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back