New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

It is a GREAT day. John Ramsey lost. He thought he would win. He was so arrogant about it. heh.

Ned, I can't thank you enough for your hard work. You my friend, deserve a big pat on the back. I know how hard you worked on those emails. We all appreciate it.

I know many of you helped spread the word about www.supportramseytruth.com This has always been a team effort. Please know I am very grateful to all of you.

Here is the latest press release.

John Ramsey Loses Bid for Michigan State Legislature

After losing by a little over 500 votes, John Ramsey has to close down shop and go home a loser.

Support Ramsey Truth.com and Forums for Justice.org would like to congratulate Bellaire, Mich., attorney Kevin Elsenheimer, on his primary election win.

The Detroit Free Press is reporting that John Ramsey’s wife Patsy is saying that regardless of the outcome of the race, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

Support Ramsey Truth.com would like to suggest to the Ramseys that if they had shown as much enthusiasm and willingness to talk to authorities during the first months of the investigation into their daughter’s death as they have in this primary, perhaps the killer might be behind bars. Instead, the Ramseys hid behind their lawyers and did not meet with Boulder Police until a full four months after the murder of JonBenet.

Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars on this campaign, perhaps John and Patsy could have used that money to start a website in honor of their daughter JonBenet or used the money to fund the now defunct non-profit JonBenet Ramsey Foundation, a foundation the Ramseys promised would help other children but, in fact, did little.

John Ramsey claimed that JonBenet gave him a “platform to run for office.” We strongly disagree. The murder of JonBenet gave her father the name recognition to run for office. As far as a platform to “help others,” John Ramsey had that already. He could have done what many other fathers before him have done without running for office, fathers like Marc Klaas and John Walsh. Instead of actually using JonBenet’s “platform” to help others, he used it to try and further his political career.

We invite you to check www.supportramseyTRUTH.com and www.forumsforjustice.org for updates concerning this and other cases, including the soon-to-be-exposed documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey and his partner, Ramsey private investigator, Ollie Grey. We will expose their latest failed attempt to accuse an innocent man of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

More to come…

tgrif@xmission.com
Support Ramsey Truth.com
www.supportRAMSEYTRUTH.com
www.forumsforjustice.org

I wish I was a bug, a GREAT BIG bug with GREAT BIG TEETH, I take a bite that would indeed hurt.

This is a wonderful feel good day. Big thanks to all who participated in this effort.

Maybe he will try for Congress next, or WHUT??? Dogcatcher
might be prestigious enough.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap:

Camper said:
I wish I was a bug, a GREAT BIG bug with GREAT BIG TEETH, I take a bite that would indeed hurt.

Gee, Camper - I always pictured you as the kind of bug that would crawl around in somebody's crotch and drive them insane. :angel:

Yakwoman said:
Camper said:

Gee, Camper - I always pictured you as the kind of bug that would crawl around in somebody's crotch and drive them insane. :angel:

------Yakwoman, you need to adjust your picture focus, your picture is not coming through clear. Glad to be of assistance.

Plus someone already beat me to it, with John R., IF IF I were as you proclaim supplied with that ability.

Camper said:
------Yakwoman, you need to adjust your picture focus, your picture is not coming through clear. Glad to be of assistance.

Plus someone already beat me to it, with John R., IF IF I were as you proclaim supplied with that ability.

:truce: You can throw a rock at me now - I see the big picture. And you're right....there is one person who qualifies to be a crotch bug, but it's not you! (Sometimes, my sense of humor is a little over the edge. I didn't mean to insult you.)

Yakwoman said:
Camper said:

:truce: You can throw a rock at me now - I see the big picture. And you're right....there is one person who qualifies to be a crotch bug, but it's not you! (Sometimes, my sense of humor is a little over the edge. I didn't mean to insult you.)

========================<><
8_4_24v.gif
Wonder who Patsy voted for?

Camper said:

This is a wonderful feel good day. Big thanks to all who participated in this effort.

Maybe he will try for Congress next, or WHUT??? Dogcatcher
might be prestigious enough.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap:

Think he'll get Ted Kennedy's vote?

Ned: Yeah well too bad they hadn't been bitten by it 8 years ago! Perhaps they would have gained a lot more respect and really done the things they promised to do.

Sad to see a family more interested in POLITICS then finding their daughter's murderer!

Trish: If it wasn't for your wonderful site, I would have never of had the opportunity to inform Michigan citizens.

The Ramsey's are jokes.

Nedthan Johns said:
With your permission I would like to send your above post with all the links to my data base of over 400 e-mails and ask them to be forwarded to friends and family. Whould that be alright with you?

I would love to meet you some day, you have done wonders for this case and are a great advocate for JonBenet.
Ditto +above positive posts...WOW...JonBenet would/is Proud of you/yours and this I know/feel without a doubt!!!

Tricia said:
It is a GREAT day. John Ramsey lost. He thought he would win. He was so arrogant about it. heh.

Ned, I can't thank you enough for your hard work. You my friend, deserve a big pat on the back. I know how hard you worked on those emails. We all appreciate it.

I know many of you helped spread the word about www.supportramseytruth.com This has always been a team effort. Please know I am very grateful to all of you.

Here is the latest press release.

After losing by a little over 500 votes, John Ramsey has to close down shop and go home a loser.

Support Ramsey Truth.com and Forums for Justice.org would like to congratulate Bellaire, Mich., attorney Kevin Elsenheimer, on his primary election win.

The Detroit Free Press is reporting that John Ramsey’s wife Patsy is saying that regardless of the outcome of the race, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

Support Ramsey Truth.com would like to suggest to the Ramseys that if they had shown as much enthusiasm and willingness to talk to authorities during the first months of the investigation into their daughter’s death as they have in this primary, perhaps the killer might be behind bars. Instead, the Ramseys hid behind their lawyers and did not meet with Boulder Police until a full four months after the murder of JonBenet.

Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars on this campaign, perhaps John and Patsy could have used that money to start a website in honor of their daughter JonBenet or used the money to fund the now defunct non-profit JonBenet Ramsey Foundation, a foundation the Ramseys promised would help other children but, in fact, did little.

John Ramsey claimed that JonBenet gave him a “platform to run for office.” We strongly disagree. The murder of JonBenet gave her father the name recognition to run for office. As far as a platform to “help others,” John Ramsey had that already. He could have done what many other fathers before him have done without running for office, fathers like Marc Klaas and John Walsh. Instead of actually using JonBenet’s “platform” to help others, he used it to try and further his political career.

We invite you to check www.supportramseyTRUTH.com and www.forumsforjustice.org for updates concerning this and other cases, including the soon-to-be-exposed documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey and his partner, Ramsey private investigator, Ollie Grey. We will expose their latest failed attempt to accuse an innocent man of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

More to come…

tgrif@xmission.com
Support Ramsey Truth.com
www.supportRAMSEYTRUTH.com
www.forumsforjustice.org

O M G...

...hum... SO SAD TOO BAD???!!!...I'M IN "HEAVEN" DRINKING MY GLASS OF WINE "and" SMOKING MY CIGARETTE" LOL ... FWIW

Nedthan Johns said:

Ned: Yeah well too bad they hadn't been bitten by it 8 years ago! Perhaps they would have gained a lot more respect and really done the things they promised to do.

Sad to see a family more interested in POLITICS then finding their daughter's murderer!

Trish: If it wasn't for your wonderful site, I would have never of had the opportunity to inform Michigan citizens.

The Ramsey's are jokes.
I totally agree w/your post=thoughts...what a waste of "energy"?

Dittos to all of the posts here!!!!

Jon Benet KNOWS the truth of 'JUST EXACTLY WHO' killed her, and 'WHY' the person/s killed her. I do believe that it was a common coverup as well, between John and Patsy. These two people are the common candidates for the ultimate crime, they win that one in a landslide, imop.

I also KNOW who killed the 'weasels chances' of being seated in public office, outstanding job everyone!!!

Camper said:

Jon Benet KNOWS the truth of 'JUST EXACTLY WHO' killed her, and 'WHY' the person/s killed her. I do believe that it was a common coverup as well, between John and Patsy. These two people are the common candidates for the ultimate crime, they win that one in a landslide, imop.

I also KNOW who killed the 'weasels chances' of being seated in public office, outstanding job everyone!!!

Sorry to put a damper on Camper but; JonBenet is DEAD, ergo, knows nothing, JR had nothing to do with the killing or cover-up, the forum's efforts may have had nothing to do with the election results.

The fact that John had nothing to do with IT is an advantage now as he deludes himself into thinking he can have a normal life again, ergo he will try to surface again and again.

Also, the Ramseys are like a wet bar of soap in the bath tub; try to squeeze them and they squirt out of your grasp. Sorry folks, no Victory! here in Ramsey's defeat, the bar of soap just squirted and will show up somewhere else.

Camper said:

Can't say I know about the 'weasels chances' etc...but your above statement about JonBenet knows the truth is right-on...don't you just know it...reminds me of a song back in the 70's (*advertiser censored* I'm closer to 50...LOL)

Blazeboy3 said:
Can't say I know about the 'weasels chances' etc...but your above statement about JonBenet knows the truth is right-on...don't you just know it...reminds me of a song back in the 70's (*advertiser censored* I'm closer to 50...LOL)

Get real. In order to know something, one has to have an intact brain supported by a functioning body. Dead people have neither, spirits have neither.

The very same thinking problem that leads you to assume that spirits have the capabilities of living creatures, led Patsy to kill her daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back