2009.02.18 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is photo #11? Is that duct tape? It kinda looks like an old pull-up. Like the mesh lining...

The picture of the yellow flag clearly has the word Bone written on it. There was a lot of discussion as to what color of flag signified what type of evidence. I would assume all yellow flags are bone evidence. I'm going to go back and look for yellow flags in previously released photos to see just how spread out poor Caylee's bones were.

I don't think that is true. On one picture with a yellow flag it says "Small Grey Cloth"

Link to pic ... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ry-casey-anthony-021809,0,681810.photogallery It's picture 12

The one that says Bone is picture #10

Ack! Why do they slowly trickle the info out every 9 mins....c'mon already! Just open the faucet and let it flow!!!!!!

It's like a band aid being pulled off slowly.

What is photo #11? Is that duct tape? It kinda looks like an old pull-up. Like the mesh lining...

I think it may be what is refered to in the next picture as the small grey cloth.

"small grey cloth" looks like part of an old pull up to me, maybe the waist area. just guessing.

WESH 2 ir reporting that the State Attorney has "20 more discs of material to be released to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, in the coming weeks".

Oh happy happy day!!!!

I think it says, "Small grey cloth"....

what would that be???

That's what I thought it said, too. Where is the info about more duct tape found, I didn't see that. Never mind about the duct tape, I read it and it just didn't penetrate my brain.
Lanie

small grey cloth could be the side of the pull-up, that's what it looked like to me, grey being discoloured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member