Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

and Ricardo who introduced who to chloroform?

Aside from making someone sleep, what is the purpose of young people using chloroform? Apparently, it's not popular where I live because I've asked a lot of young people and no one is familiar (at this time).

The only one that could potentially face charges is CA of perjury and I don't think even that is going to happen. She killed her daughter and got off. Criminal charges in regards to this case are now over. I do however expect to see ICA in trouble with the law again. I also think one day she is going to lie to the wrong people and find herself killed. If she lies to 40 I'd be surprised.

She has already been with all the wrong people, lied up a storm, and is still walking. However, you are right she will continue the lies until the end.
When JB gets his money for some book or other rights. He will be leaving her with the crowd that referred him to her.
IMSO it's a bunch of guys with crocked noses. lol
hmmm here comes linda love lace.

He did give her as much as he could. Consecutively as well. Problem is they get time shaved off for good behavior, she had already served 18 months on those charges. She had time shaved for good behavior, "backlogged" for lack of a better word for the 18 months plus what she had coming. Seems to me there was something else that knocked off time too. Thus: in a week out of jail.

Thanks for the link, but IMO he is around this case for his own reasons.
I Cannot say that I blame him NO! it is a popular case.
But even he can’t talk about the real case which IMSP is very dark tale resembling the Shanaiya Davis case :innocent:
He is only dealing with the information that we are given - the fake public case.
IMSO - in my strong opinion. .

Aside from making someone sleep, what is the purpose of young people using chloroform? Apparently, it's not popular where I live because I've asked a lot of young people and no one is familiar (at this time).

I googled "recreational uses of chloroform" (I hope LE never examines my computer...). It does not appear to be a recreational drug, only found some references to rec use from years ago. What I saw said chloroform is not used as a recreational drug.
Maybe chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee's death. Maybe the levels found in the trunk were a by-product of the cleaning products the A's used to remove the odor. Still, I believe it was proven that ICA did the other sinister searches on the family computer in March 2008.
Internal injuries, ruptured spleen, head injuries, hand to hand combat, household weapons, "how to make chloroform", etc. If she read how to make chloro and decided it was too difficult, fine. I do think the searches showed that she was exploring ways to harm someone.
And I believe it was LA who went to the trouble of deleting the entire search history for these specific days. This is the biggest clue that these searches were not innocent web surfing, but something very sinister.

I googled "recreational uses of chloroform" (I hope LE never examines my computer...). It does not appear to be a recreational drug[/B].

respectfully snipped by me

don't forget the very website accessed by the Anthony home computer

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1880/chloroformhabit.htm

"What I most remember is the vivid pictures that would seem to pass before my eyes-creations of marvellous beautyevery image distinct in outline, perfect in symmetry and brilliant in coloring. The enjoyment is purely passive; you have only to watch vision after vision, but why each vision seems more wonderful and charming than the last you cannot tell, and you do not stop to question."

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

I haven't been on much since verdict, just had to try and deal with all my feelings! Just saw this thread this morning and couldn't help sharing my thoughts. So if this has been said before, I add another poster to it.
But I said the first night of trial that the turning of G & C was FOR this purpose. I feel sorry for the position they are in and the loss of a precious gd. But this sounded too "planned" ! They went along with Baez as it was the only sure way to keep Casey from death penalty. They caused confusion as a means of getting her off. And even the jury, I believe was guilty of one of the things JP instructed them not to do, they allowed emotion for Casey, being young and good looking, so transferred guilt to George, which was what Baez and the Anthonys hoped for with his confusing and lying about things. The jury had to believe in the accident THEORY, and George with his dishonesty and supposed anger at being accused, to come up with any doubt. There was plenty of evidence to support AT LEAST one of the 2 lesser charges! IMO that jury will never convince me they weren't very gullible and made their decision WITH their emotions, which is totally against the laws JP laid out for them. Thanks for listening. I just had to get this said and now will read the thread.

Regarding Judge Perry. I have the utmost respect for the man, he did all he could do and then some. He has resided over many death penalty cases and isn't intimidated by anyone or anything. Remember he's called "the judges judge". If he really is going to retire, I'm grateful I was able to witness him in action.
I absolutely ADORE His Honor Judge Perry. He is a most remarkable man and judge, and I wish he was my grandpa! That look he gives when he purses his lips together? Awesome! He is not to blame. The seemingly brainwashed jury IS!

This is what I referrred to earlier about the Aisenberg couple. Although I heard Padilla make reference to it on TV, he got the info from Tracy.

Tracy Conroy's interview:

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

BBM
"They treated the 20/20 episode as a learning experience, an example of their tactics to come. Not like a grieving family.”

How much more plain could it be for us?

The defense team was desperate for a mistrial throughout so I am at a loss to see how the outcome was part of any plan.

Richard Hornsby, attorney in Florida , blogged about it yesterday and this is NOT true. It's all spin.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/for-whom-the-sentences-toll/

He did give the time consecutively, discussed the good time/gain time. I wouldn't necessarily call it spin:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28475826/index.html

I'm not a lawyer and don't know why things were done they way they were, nor do I understand it. I wondered about and hoped the felony charges that were withheld adjudification were thrown in too. But alas, no.

Caylee Anthony was trademarked by Lippman on May 17, 2011 Justice for Caylee was also trademarked the same day. It takes approximately 6-12 months to complete a trademark process, I did it 2 years ago.

I understand this, but I also was under the impression that the marks needed to be in the database as "pending" or whatever term is used.

I have a client that was using a domain name, and was contacted by a lawyer for trademark purposes. The name was still in the process of completion, but my client was able to find it in the database.

The defense team was desperate for a mistrial throughout so I am at a loss to see how the outcome was part of any plan.

That doesn't prove there wasn't a plan. They just might have not been confident it was going to work.

how can you serve probation while incarcerated? isn't the purpose of probation (simply put) to be out in the real world and prove that you can be trustworthy and walk the straight and narrow? her probation period should not start until she is released from jail, otherwise being sentenced to 'probation' is nothing but a farce!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back