Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be the kiss of death to a career for an actress to play this woman who is so loathed by the public...

I like Mary McCormick for LDB! Nice choice. How about William H. Macey for George? He has that almost perfectly quizzicle whattheheck about him.

I agree with the suggestions of Mary McCormick for LDB. I also agreed with the suggestions of Jane Lynch for Dottie. Lifetime movies aren't always the best movies, but I find them more enjoyable than Hallmark crap movies.

I think the casting directors will focus mostly on casting actors who work mostly on TV shows. Lynch is at the point where is getting offers from feature films. She isn't at that point where she needs to take TV movie offers. Another actress that might be good for DS, is maybe Patricia Clarkson.

I agree with suggestions that Meredith Baxter play Cindy. That one is perfect.

For George Anthony, I could see John O'Hurley playing him.

For Baez, they will probably get a very obscure actor to play him.

For Casey Anthony, there are several young TV actresses who might willing to play her since this movie will be told from Ashton's viewpoint. One TV actress that I can possibly seeing playing KC is maybe Shannon Woodward from Raising Hope.

It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.

It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.

RBBM ROTFLMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, that will be an acting challenge!
Hilarious:)

Oscar Nunez will be playing Baez in the Lifetime Movie. It definitely had to be a comedian.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...etime-movie-casts-its-jose-baez.html#comments

I had to look him up, and this is him.

actor-73244-77812-oscar_nu%C3%B1ez.jpg

I want my Yuri to do a cameo!!

Signed, Mrs. Yuri

ETA: :gasp: Sidebar is locked down for review, Baez book thread is locked down - what sandbox can us kids play in? uh oh!

The person they pick to play Casey won't do much acting they just have to sit there and make a funny face and mouth a few words. I don't think anyone famous will do it.

Casey Anthony: Look who will play her in the TV movie
Speculation has raged about who might play “the most hated woman in America” in an upcoming Lifetime movie. Could it be Kristen Stewart, Alyssa Milano or Jennifer Love Hewitt?

The role wouldn’t be worth their time because it’s the inside story of the trial, not Anthony. Cast as Casey is a little-known actress, Holly Deveaux, who starred the Canadian series “Baxter.”
goodholly-199x300.jpg

ETA: Another quote...
Elizabeth Mitchell of “Lost” and “V” will play Burdick.

Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy, are secondary characters. Veteran actor Kevin Dunn of “Luck” will play George but Cindy hasn’t been cast yet.
Frank George hasn't been cast yet either... But they say filming will start on Thursday? Wow... Talk about a rush job!

I hope they cast an unknown actress for OCA and they have no speaking parts.

LDB = Laura Linney
FG = Joe Pesci
GA= James Brolin
CA = Meredith Baxter
JB = Ciarán Hinds
DS = Jane Lynch
YM = George Clooney or Pierce Bronsan
JA = James Gandolfini

Re BBM - best idea on the thread. Someone who is petite, with prosthetic ears, sitting in an oversized chair, with no lines for two hours. Won't actually be able to see her.

That'll get to FCA. I might be persuaded to watch that, otherwise no thanks I saw it in first run - spoiler alert - the ending sucked.

Re BBM - best idea on the thread. Someone who is petite, with prosthetic ears, sitting in an oversized chair, with no lines for two hours. Won't actually be able to see her.

That'll get to FCA. I might be persuaded to watch that, otherwise no thanks I saw it in first run - spoiler alert - the ending sucked.

BBM- that it did, LCoastMom, that it did.

George has been casted as Kevin Dunn

the-los-angeles-premiere-of-hbo-s-new-drama-series-luck

:headbang: I've tried 4 separate sites to upload photos, but doesn't work for me.....what am I doing wrong!

BBM :floorlaugh:

Backnee too???

Well, I'm definitely late to this party, but after watching Hatfields and McCoys recently, I could definitely see Jena Malone playing KC. The faces and mannerisms she had during her scenes in the movie reminded me of KC a few times. Looking through the pictures of Jena on IMDB, there are some that really made me think of KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member