GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black ops.facebook page. They have offered an $8,000 reward in Kelli's case
according to the link posted above.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Ops-Security-Services-Consulting-Inc-BOSS-C/137909009664676#!/pages/Black-Ops-Security-Services-Consulting-Inc-BOSS-C/137909009664676?sk=info

This is the mission statement of the private company .

There are many situations that arise daily in the world that the parameters of law enforcement cannot touch or intercede. There are men and women who have been forged through rigorous training and mental preparation and want to put their skills and abilities to work for the greater good. Some call them "Soldiers of Fortune" but those who have retained our services call us "Angels with Guns". Only God knows who most of our operatives are and we like to keep it that way. No security job is too small or too large as no job is too mainstream or too discrete.

I wonder what all, if anything, LE learned during their days in Florida? Still seems a bit odd that they went there, but not for several weeks after Kelli went missing.

Weren't the 'black ops' involved in searching that one park for Caylee Anthony with Leonard Padilla? I remember a 'special' dive/search team, but don't remember the name of the group.

Weren't the 'black ops' involved in searching that one park for Caylee Anthony with Leonard Padilla? I remember a 'special' dive/search team, but don't remember the name of the group.

I thought the name sounded familiar as well. Someone named Spider became known because his camera was stolen as they were searching.
Not sure if it's the same group but I do remember.

Wonder if they have any particular leanings for what they think happened.

I check in daily. Haven't forgotten about you Kelli.

I'm new to this thread, I've read all the pages, I wish I had something constructive to add! It makes me sad to see it slow down. I too check in each day to see if there is news.

Praying for you Kelli.

for some reason - i just still have a really strong feeling her hubby was involved and i am normally SO careful to give a spouse the full benefit of doubt - am very supportive of IUPG. but ... this one just bugs me.

Just checking in on Kelli's thread hoping for something new.

Not to worry, if there's ever a break in the case it will make news headlines across the state and probably hit the national wires too. We won't be in the dark about it.

I worry that will never happen, that we'll never hear anything concrete about Kelli's case again. Her file will be filed away until someone stumbles upon her bones, if that ever happens, totally by chance. That's what I'm afraid of because her body has not been found and we don't even know what LE is thinking about the case.

Since NH is locked up they can't be watching him for clues and if the husband is responsible he's probably not stalking anybody else anytime soon so how do they get anything on him? People just get away with murder all the time and somebody is teaching somebody tricks as to how to disappear bodies because there are a lot of women's bodies that aren't being found.

Yes, I'm worried.

Started a Missing Persons Information and Support Thread:

NC Kelli Bordeaux - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks OldSteve. Are you sure there isn't one already? Do you mean a thread that has only news media and timeline info that we don't post in?

I'll look to see if one exists as it may be far back already. No, I don't see a media thread and this is thread #9 and thread #8 is already seven pages back.

for some reason - i just still have a really strong feeling her hubby was involved and i am normally SO careful to give a spouse the full benefit of doubt - am very supportive of IUPG. but ... this one just bugs me.

I totally agree with you!

Checking in to see if there is ANY news on Kelli. So frustrating that at this point nothing is being either confirmed or denied by the authorities.

Continuing to believe that answers and Kelli's whereabouts will be revealed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3