Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, are you going to share this rumor with us Skeza? C'on...I think everyone would appreciate that it is only a rumor

thZfqVgj0D9hkcupaEvPLRNh7gYP_Tp5
[/URL][/IMG]

This is awesome. Thanks for posting it for all to read!

Ruflossn

The new rumor today is Placker's turning on Placker's.
??

Note- Rumor only!

Hi Sheza~

I hope this means that someone is beginning to have a conscience and maybe will tell something worth while to LE? So many people seem to be pointing fingers at various family members that I am beginning to wonder if their might be something true to the statements.

This case is so confusing on so many aspects.
Thanks for keeping us non-locals abreast of the happenings in and around the area.

Regarding the scanned article Just Nos'n posted, I'm wondering why this young woman doesn't pursue this case and dig further for facts and a story since she lives fairly close in Dewar?

She must have connections as she had the letter that was handed out, or maybe she was one of those who were stopped in that area???

The new rumor today is Placker's turning on Placker's.
??

Note- Rumor only!

Sheza???

Okay, it a rumor....would you PAHLEEZE decipher this "rumor" for the restof us hanging on the edges of our desks?

Yeah, nice to see all thosfunds wasted, I'm beginnging to wonder about Okfuskee County.

Ok I just had a thought.. I feel like a late bloomer!!! LOL
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I remember when the Ohio woman & her daughters were killed in Tampa years ago by that Oden fellow they put up a note he had written on billboards around the state for someone to identify the handwritting. Now that sems like such a long shot but sure enough it helped leads to the Roger's family killer. Even if the cross that was defaced was just passed off as vandels why can't they try & find out a match to that handwriting ?

I'm sure she'll be on later to share the rumor. Maybe, she had a phone call comfirming the pending arrest she has heard about

Locals are all waiting to hear something also..everyones calling everyone!

You're trying to make me eat my keyboard, aren't you????

WHAT?????????

Good grief....I'm going to need blood pressure medication before this is overwith.....

Please tell it! If you don't feel comfortable telling it on the board PLEASE PM me.

Thank You.

:)

Local's has said all along.. LE's will catch the killer on a Friday..then have to wait until Monday to know anything.

*scratches head*

ok. Are you hearing there might be an arrest tonight?
I hope so, but if it happens I bet we'll know something before Monday.

Well someone PM me about it, I won't tell the board, and I certainly won't hold it against you if it turns out not to be true, because you are clearly saying it's a rumor going around by locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado