FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

respectfully snipped

IMO, no one in the family has EVER advocated for Caylee & it started before she was even born. CA says she "knew" KC was pregnant but didn't confront her b/c she knew KC would come to her when ready.QUOTE]

Your teenage, unmarried daughter seems pregnant and you don't mention it to her????// Not where I grew up! LOL I can understand waiting a day or so after I realized to stop reeling and gather my thoughts but placidly waiting for her to think to mention it...no way! Maybe she is also waiting till Casey is ready to produce Caylee too. Grrrrr!

I believe they will prosecute CA and maybe all of them after the trial. I understand why they are not prior to it, because they need to bring attention to all the lies they have told.

I agree but ,sadly, I doubt it will ever happen.

SNIP:

I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Oh my God, oh my God! I cannot believe she could be so callous or so brazen. This really is a game of one- upmanship to her.

Poor little Caylee--she was nothing but collateral in a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.

To quote a wise and gentle man (who has since been quoted by MN and others), "Everyone who tries to help the Anthonys ends up getting body slammed." :) Even the FBI! Incredible. Really.

Martha Stewart went to Federal Prison, not because of what she did, but because she "lied to Federal Investigators."

If it turns out there's proof that CA or GA have lied to Federal Investigators, then they must be charged. (After Casey's trial, so they can't plead the 5th.)

OJ had his socks and glove.
Martha had her pen.
Cindy has her hairbrush.

I believe they will prosecute CA and maybe all of them after the trial. I understand why they are not prior to it, because they need to bring attention to all the lies they have told.

I hope you're right, Turbo!

respectfully snipped

IMO, no one in the family has EVER advocated for Caylee & it started before she was even born. CA says she "knew" KC was pregnant but didn't confront her b/c she knew KC would come to her when ready.QUOTE]

Your teenage, unmarried daughter seems pregnant and you don't mention it to her????// Not where I grew up! LOL I can understand waiting a day or so after I realized to stop reeling and gather my thoughts but placidly waiting for her to think to mention it...no way! Maybe she is also waiting till Casey is ready to produce Caylee too. Grrrrr!

That's Cindy's sanitized version of events. Cindy's brother Rick probably has the real story down pat. He says Casey was 8 months along at his wedding and Cindy said they asked Casey about it and she said she's not even having sex. Rick told Cindy, a nurse mind you, that they better rush Casey to the docs because she's either pregnant or has a baby size tumor that will kill her. Caylee was born a month later. Casey also used to tell her coworkers who questioned her, that she had a tumor she was going to get rid of.

I don't post much, but this has upset me no end. I have tried to think the best of Cindy, I've defended her with friends who are also following the case.

I've finally come to realize that Cindy knew Caylee was dead from day 31. Cindy has been covering for Casey from the get-go. If she truly believed Casey, there's no way she would have tampered with the evidence to the extent she did. If she believed Caylee was alive, she would have done everything in her power to help LE.

I don't post much, but this has upset me no end. I have tried to think the best of Cindy, I've defended her with friends who are also following the case.

I've finally come to realize that Cindy knew Caylee was dead from day 31. Cindy has been covering for Casey from the get-go. If she truly believed Casey, there's no way she would have tampered with the evidence to the extent she did. If she believed Caylee was alive, she would have done everything in her power to help LE.

I agree. She has tried to cover for KC from that first night after she realized Caylee was dead. Most grandparents would open their entire home up to LE for anything they wanted. I know I would. I would take a polygraph, give them all my financial records, ANYTHING they wanted would be at their disposal.

I can assure you, I would never have cleaned that car, washed those clothes, or put taken that knife. That would have all been there when LE came for the car.

But shouldn't LE be wise enough to know that procedure can easily lead to what MAY have happened with the hairbrush?

But at that time, they had no reason to think the A's would act any different than other people/parents/grandparents when a child is missing.

I was thinking the SAME thing when I heard them tell him he had to pay before he could get anymore and he started whining about the price.

And paying that is standard par for the course. He should seriously know that. If he is unable to pay that a) he should bill his client or b) think about withdrawing, if he can

I am equally as disgusted with her comment about giving them the dog's toothbrush which LP mentioned the female security person overheard Cindy say! OMG!

What is wrong with this woman?!

First of all I wanted to respond to Chilly's idea on this matter that it was hard to tell if she was saying she deliberately gave them the wrong brush, oh please, this lady is on national tv saying she will go to the ends of the earth to find her granddaughter and she cannot walk to the bathroom of her own home to get an item requested to rule out the possibility that is it her. I would want to know, here, check my entire house, pull the drain plug if you have to, btw, here is a toy she once chewed on and someone please tell my why the granddaughter living in the house with former LE and an RN why this child has not already been registered in the fingerprints database with a dna swab kit in the freezer???? Remember this family is so cautious that they carry an extra key in their pocket just in case they lock the door????? Prob willl get moved to the rants but OMG!

AMEN. A breath of fresh air. THANK YOU.

This email just proves that there is nothing that CA won't do to sabotage this investigation. I watched the video and at the end it said that since she has lost her grandaughter that they probably would not file charges against CA. IMO, that should be reason that they arrest her immediately. I am so angry at her over this I can onlly imagine how LE/FBI must be feeling.

:clap::clap: IMO, NOTHING Cindy does is a mistake. She is in control, calls the shots, and knows exactly what she is doing or saying. I just have seen nothing that even comes close to looking like a grieving grand parent or even a loving mother. I full understand now how KC got so twisted.

I bow to your better judgment. I've watched all of Cindy's media antics and excused her frustrating, combative behavior. I've read/watched every LE and FBI interview with her, right up through late last night. During those 11 FBI interviews, I marvelled at her fearless bravado as she tried to persuade the agents to listen to, and believe, her utterly nonsensical theories and Casey's "clues."

I knew she was too smart to completely believe the drivel she was trying to sell to the agents, and so I gave her points for her willingness to humiliate herself on her daughter's behalf. I was repeatedly embarrassed by her total ignorance of common social graces, but I was very impressed with her primoridal, ferocious, loyalty to her daughter.

Until tonight, I attributed every combative, manipulative, seemingly irrational, statement of Cindy's to a combination of blind, fierce loyalty and extreme stress. She was a lioness, cornered, but protecting her cub.

Tonight, however, her cavalier explanation about Caylee's hairbrush and her joke about the dogs' toothbrush brought everything into the glaring light of reality: Cindy is playing a game, and the prize she's after is to outsmart us all.

That's the same game Casey excels at--I wonder who will win.

Chilling, absolutely chilling. IMHO

I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

I'm wondering now if MN learned of this deception and that prompted his removing himself from the case as George and Cindy's attorney?

I'm wondering now if MN learned of this deception and that prompted his removing himself from the case as George and Cindy's attorney?

I don't know, but I seriously hope Mark Nejame is sitting on a tropical beach somewhere completely enjoying all this and celebrating his perfect timing in removing himself from the craziness.

Interesting possibility.

In the beginning, LE were thoughtful of the Anthonys' plight and thought they'd be more than willing to help LE find Caylee, their missing granddaughters. They didn't expect these people to cover up for a murderer. In a missing child case, it's not unusual for the police to ask the family to gather anything with the child's DNA on it: hairbrush, toothbrush, clothing, favorite toys.

For this reason alone I believe LE should lock this woman in a cell far away from her nasty daughter. They shouldn't be allowed to see each other ever again. I'm horrified she has chosen to cover up for Casey rather than get justice for little Caylee.

This news made me completely fall off the fence. I no longer believe CA is a victim of serious denial. If the email is proven true, then I do believe she should be arrested. Just because she is in a horrible situation gives her no right to obstruct justice!

Didn't Scott Peterson's parents appear to be helping him flee? A message needs to be sent to families that enabling their kids to be criminals is against the law!!!

:behindbar

I certainly hope Cindy is not arrested prior to the trial. If she has charges pending, she could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand. Without having been arrested, LE now has a hold over her. She will take the stand knowing that if she makes one mis-statemet, utters one mis-truth, she'll leave the courtroom and end up in handcuffs. Unless she is a total idiot, she'll fess up on the stand. But them, I'm the eternal optimist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back