Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY! After reading through about Winnie The Pooh, and taking a good look at Mohabi's work, I wonder if the book is actually Winnie The Pooh? I see Rabbit. What do you guys think?

(Picture Editing is kind of sloppy, but we don't have time for pretty anyway. :crazy:)

poohxa1.jpg

Oh yeah, I see the character with the long ears. It could definitely be Rabbit because of the ears and the big cheeks. The eyes look like it might be a female kangaroo character.

Oh yeah, I see the character with the long ears. It could definitely be Rabbit because of the ears and the big cheeks. The eyes look like it might be a female kangaroo character.

I can't see the Rabbit but is the little brown character right above the bottom red arrow classic Tigger?

I can't see the Rabbit but is the little brown character right above the bottom red arrow classic Tigger?

I'm not seeing Tigger above the red arrow, it seems to be pointing right to the rabbit's cheek.

So I am coming to the conclusion that when she dumped Caylees little body in the bag, she left all of her belongings right there next to her. :mad: How convienent for the perp!

Waiting4change - welcome aboard websleuths!

:Welcome-12-june: :newbie:

I am a fellow SE Wisconsinite here! Happy holidays! :)

It sure does look like she did just that! I don't put anything past Casey anymore.

Yes, that could certainly be it as well.

The separated "thumb" or "big toe" is what caught my attention also.

I thought Caylee's backpack had monkeys on it (according to GA)?? I never thought about it being a stuffed animal backpack.

Thanks to the posters that put up these photos tonight. I have been so focused on the book and picture that I never noticed these items previously.

That's what I remember. Caylees Monkey backpack George described...IF this is that, I tend to lend more weight to his sighting on the 16th.

Great work! This thread is so interesting...kudos to you all.

Why not Caylee's favorite doll? That just bugs me. I don't think KC was sentimental about the doll, or she wouldn't have just kept it in the car with other trash. Just something I think about. I think the boots in the car make sense now. It was June, too hot to wear them out, but if you are going into these woods, with snakes, water, spiders, you may want foot ware.

Great observation...

Why not Caylee's favorite doll? That just bugs me. I don't think KC was sentimental about the doll, or she wouldn't have just kept it in the car with other trash. Just something I think about. I think the boots in the car make sense now. It was June, too hot to wear them out, but if you are going into these woods, with snakes, water, spiders, you may want foot ware.

The power of her mind is amazing!! Could any of us have gone dancing in the same boots we used to discard our baby? Of course not, yet KC was able to turn off any connection these boots had with that act and have a merry old time!! UN-FRIGGEN-BELIEVABLE!!:furious:

This section of the woods was nothing more than a trash dump next to the swamp. The kids did not hang out in this section, I don't think. It was too overgrown and full of snakes. They probably hung out on higher ground.

We're talking about a woman who is suspected of keeping a drugged baby in the trunk of a car along with gas cans and old pizza boxes.

She knew she was leaving poor Caylee in a dump full of snakes, IMO.

:chicken:

This section of the woods was nothing more than a trash dump next to the swamp. The kids did not hang out in this section, I don't think. It was too overgrown and full of snakes. They probably hung out on higher ground.

We're talking about a woman who is suspected of keeping a drugged baby in the trunk of a car along with gas cans and old pizza boxes.

She knew she was leaving poor Caylee in a dump full of snakes, IMO.

:chicken:

Sorry this may have been discussed. Have you noticed in the areial photos there are blue tents by the school.

(Sorry I dont have time to read through this entire thread, I tried searching. This is why I think the merging is going a little overboard. When there are pages and pages of something dicussed in a thread with a broad topic I don't get why it can't be its own thread.)
img.php
[/URL][/IMG] I remember a closer pic showed flags too.

Any chance the blue thing is the bathing suit in this below pic? Hope the pics work! (the pink blanket she is lying on looks similar to a pink item found in Blanchard Park in the pic on the far right - been discussed elsewhere)

bluewoods.jpg cayleetowel.jpg

Any chance the blue thing is the bathing suit in this below pic? Hope the pics work! (the pink blanket she is lying on looks similar to a pink item found in Blanchard Park in the pic on the far right - been discussed elsewhere)

View attachment 1095 View attachment 1096

This is discussed I think its the digging items found thread. Someone had an extreme closeup I think and it looks camflaged....This pic should have its own thread.

The boys who found the "bomb" said they went through an unlocked gate. Has anyone located this, could it be here

4678271968_b.jpg

I was under the impression that it was past the dead end part of the road, but not positive.

The boys who found the "bomb" said they went through an unlocked gate. Has anyone located this, could it be here

4678271968_b.jpg

What you have circled is the back yard of the home that sits at the corner of Suburban and Hopespring.

My recall is the same as CarrieBean's.

I was under the impression that it was past the dead end part of the road, but not positive.

You are right, if you keep going north in the picture it dead ends and there is a gate at the end. The gate is big enough that when open you can drive a car back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708