Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly, it is over, in KC's mind. She says in her mind as she looks around, "I just want to go home, ok? Enough is enough as far as grounded for being bad. I am really sorry, alright? Let's move on, okay?"

And like all grounded Kids, she wants to negotiate, "Well gee, if I can't go out, can I at least use the phone, computer or have a lil' friend over to play?"

I know I can only hope to live long enough to hear the anthony's acknowledge this and well, quite frankly apologize to the public, le, tes and anyone else they have offended. But sigh, I doubt that will happen....
I know ~ I feel like it's wishful thinking too. :)

Yep ..
The glasses for sure!

Yeah, remember the comparisons by some media outlets that she looked like a "law student"? Puh-leez, what an insult to all the hard working, smart law students.

[snip]

She doesn't have shame for what she did. She was sullen because she has to hear about it. I think she feels the same way hearing people talk about what happened to Caylee as she did when Cindy harped to her about stealing credit cards.

But, that is not because of guilt. I think she feels defensive and criticized. Believe me, in her mind she has justified all of it. She's placed the blame elsewhere. It is over and she wants to be left alone about it.

IMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:​

Take it to JB, she signed over remains to him. Plus Power of Attorney, as TURBO has suggested? Gads.

No, no I know that she did I should have added that signing the rights of Caylee over to jose was a sort of slap in the face to her parent's.

I doubt jose will schedule or pay for a funeral and if casey's intentions are to keep Caylee right where she is until the cows come home he will honor that request and I think that is a direct insult to her family and well to lessor degree the public who have come to love her child and who want her buried.

Agree on both counts. And it is scary when I think about it.

Y'all are exactly right. At no time do I see defense or their client showing respect for or due deference to the court. JB even turns his back on judge before judge is finished speaking!

Are they thinking this shows independence of mind or aggressiveness of strategy?

Maybe.

I am horribly old school, but when I was a prof, old school manners did help a student who was asking for a procedural break in regard to established departmental or university policy.

Some one, some one, please give JB a clue since he will not bid or buy one.

Years from now after KC is convicted she may blame Jose for not having her in Court for these hearing & she could try to get an appeal on those grounds

According to NG

Unless the state offers her a plea deal in exchange for forfeiting her rights appeal. I can see this happening because I think the State is going to try and put her on death row.

Re: Caylee's remains. Last evening, DrL explained to NG about the possibility the remains would need to be examined again ONCE the defense is given the 800+ autopsy photos.

JB said in court today that DrL is coming to Orlando at the end of the month for three days, a seminar, and that would be an opportunity for DrL to compare the photos to the remains. Judge agreed and JB said something to the effect that the secured website could be setup by then.

No one, NO ONE has stated Caylee's remains will stay at the funeral home for a long length of time or till the end of the trial. No one in legal standing has said the A's will receive control of the remains.

The A's said it, but hey, that doesn't mean it's truth.

now why would he do that - it would ruin his practice, his job - he's not laying any foundation - he's just over his head with this case thats all

Does anyone remember your first job - you got everything and more that you needed - say as a secretary or something like that - you thought it made you look important and you were doing something

Thats what JB reminds me of - it looks like he wants everything, he doesn't know what he really needs, he's not a murder trial lawyer - but if he has everything then it looks like he is, right?

Just my opinion
When you look at the team of experts/buffoons that Baez has lined up for Casey's defense, I just don't see anything ineffective about him.

Y'all are exactly right. At no time do I see defense or their client showing respect for or due deference to the court. JB even turns his back on judge before judge is finished speaking!

Are they thinking this shows independence of mind or aggressiveness of strategy?

Maybe.

I am horribly old school, but when I was a prof, old school manners did help a student who was asking for a procedural break in regard to established departmental or university policy.

Some one, some one, please give JB a clue since he will not bid or buy one.

I know you want to and understand why, but if you do, I swear you're disowned! :blowkiss:

Talk to someone who has pictures of herself as a baby with her beautiful mother looking at her adoringly but that has been beaten almost to the point of death by that same loving mother.

Before Mommy Dearest came out, Joan Crawford was thought to be the epitome of ideal motherhood. Pictures are meaningless.

JMO

Are you talking about yourself in the first paragraph

And from what I saw portrayed in Mommie Dearest Joan Crawford never looked lovingly at her adopted children at all.

I do , and always have that the photos of Casey and Caylee were not faked. There was way to many of them...

now why would he do that - it would ruin his practice, his job - he's not laying any foundation - he's just over his head with this case thats all

Does anyone remember your first job - you got everything and more that you needed - say as a secretary or something like that - you thought it made you look important and you were doing something

Thats what JB reminds me of - it looks like he wants everything, he doesn't know what he really needs, he's not a murder trial lawyer - but if he has everything then it looks like he is, right?

Just my opinion

That is a great analogy. Does kind of remind me of me in my first job. I had read all the books, but had no practical experience and tried my best to act like I knew what I was doing. :waitasec:

And like all grounded Kids, she wants to negotiate, "Well gee, if I can't go out, can I at least use the phone, computer or have a lil' friend over to play?"

As per our contract, I am agreeing with Tater wholeheartedly.... :p

I don't think the A's expected kc in court today. She was forced to go to the hearing.
Not enough time for mom and dad to drive down to the courthouse.
Or-
they just have decided to let her fend for herself. Finally. *doubt it*

I agree there was not enough time, they did not expect it. It'd be their first official appearance in public and on TV when they vowed to stay out of it until the funeral.

But, I do think that given they have not seen her since the indictment, with the news of Caylee's demise it'd be hard for the first eye contact to be in such a public forum.

It doesn't excuse why they don't go visit her in jail, if they still care -- they don't need to talk about secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288