Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez says he has "Grand responsibility" of getting all tests back on Caylee.

omg...he's had AMPLE time to get to know her and she is nothing like ....

r u kidding me?

"Casey is nothing like the way she is being portrayed"... LMFAO!!!! Baez makes me nearly as sick as Casey does! Excuse me while I throw up!

JB given the awesome responsibility of Caylee's remains.

ah, hum, well, er, um, huh, um, we are trying to get everything ready for the child to be buried.......uh, hum, fighting for it quickly so THIS GIRL can have a proper burial, uh, hum, er, ......................

JB Should release Caylee theres no excuse for this.He is lying IMO,he is waiting for the end of the month for DR Lee isnt that what he said in court?

Jose is claiming that Casey is not the person that the Media is portraying her as.

The Media doesn't have to portray Casey as anything,,,,,,She's doing it all by herself

Earlier today, investigators spotted going into the A's house. Why? stay tuned.

Greta says today investigators were spotted going into the Anthony house, coming up will say why???

eeewww--- he just said duty....................

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB Should release Caylee theres no excuse for this.He is lying IMO,he is waiting for the end of the month for DR Lee isnt that what he said in court?

Too bad one of those rattlesnakes isn't out tonight looking for prey....

Trying to insinuate that the SA's office delay in giving him transcripts is causing delay in funeral. (gag me)

ah, hum, well, er, um, huh, um, we are trying to get everything ready for the child to be buried.......uh, hum, fighting for it quickly so THIS GIRL can have a proper burial, uh, hum, er, ......................

Dear hubby has control of tv, but tell me he did not refer to Caylee as "this girl". Please tell me he did not do that.:mad:

Greta says today investigators were spotted going into the Anthony house, coming up will say why???
Me too!!!! I was just wondering today - man its sure been quiet on that front including all those wacky attorney type dudes they have. hhhmmmmm could have LE decided they've waited the appropriate time for the family to grieve and now Lucy you got some 'xplainin to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss