PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

I'm wondering if the trips to Fl. were to run/buy drugs. I also wonder if that's why he is not cooperating - if he snitches on whomever, they will kill him and/or his family.

I'm wondering if the trips to Fl. were to run/buy drugs. I also wonder if that's why he is not cooperating - if he snitches on whomever, they will kill him and/or his family.

I thought the trips might be drug runs as well. Crossed my mind that maybe she was sold to a drug gang down there in exchange for drugs.

That could be. It's not like the guy sold a few Blunts out of his house. Whenever I hear "packaging" I think "real bad news". Tack on a stolen firearm and I'd think the guy was up to something way big.

Beautiful girl. Prayers going up that she is safe somewhere.

Huber said Kail contacted her via Facebook while she was in Florida to ask for her telephone number, saying her boyfriend would not let her bring her cell phone on the trip. Huber said she never heard from Kail.

Read more: Missing woman's friends concerned - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_729719.html

That's weird. If you're not allowed to have your phone then why would you ask for your friend's phone number? How was she on FB?

Ya know what? This poor girl may never have been in Florida period. Although on the "first trip" her brother got a call when the plane landed.

Miami on a plane you're not smuggling drugs. Maybe went and picked them up and came back in another vehicle? Then you went to get more clothing to go back down?

It's heart breaking so much time passed before they knew this pretty young girl was missing.

That's weird. If you're not allowed to have your phone then why would you ask for your friend's phone number? How was she on FB?

Ya know what? This poor girl may never have been in Florida period. Although on the "first trip" her brother got a call when the plane landed.

Miami on a plane you're not smuggling drugs. Maybe went and picked them up and came back in another vehicle? Then you went to get more clothing to go back down?

It's heart breaking so much time passed before they knew this pretty young girl was missing.

It could be that she snuck her BF's phone. My kids have smartphones and they can get on FB and post that way. She might have wanted the friend's number just in case. She might have been getting a little nervous at that point.

One of the articles above states that they impounded TWO cars that the BF had, so the flying there and driving back sounds plausible to me.

I've watched that show "Locked up Abroad" a few times. It surprised me at how many young girls were willing to smuggle drugs "just one time" on planes - even to different countries and going through customs. They were just really young and naive, I guess?

Hi Fuzzy. Looks like you did it correct to me.;)

If you get a chance can you tell what it says as I don't open those things correct. TIA

No doubt the false imprisonment charge was up there. :banghead:

They range from assualt, harrasment, d/o conduct, burglary, recieving stolen property, false imprisionment...some were dimissed others not. The criminal charges on his record date back to 2007.

Looks like a not so good part of town...
woods at end of the street and patches of woods all over around the area a
lot of possible hiding places if he did something.
I will refrian from accusations am only saying street view shows woods all over in patches around the area...
plus the water is nearby also..

http://www.wtae.com/r/27378966/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- Allegheny County police Wednesday questioned the boyfriend of a 19-year-old Mount Washington woman who has been missing since March 5.

Alexander Lorenzi was detained on unrelated drug charges Wednesday, police said.

Channel 4 Action News' Janelle Hall reported that police found bags of what they suspected were marijuana and cocaine, as well as packaging for distribution of the drugs and records of drug sales when they searched Lorenzi's Oregon Street apartment.

Police said they also found a .22-caliber handgun that had been reported stolen.

Detectives also had two cars that they said are linked to Lorenzi towed from his residence.

Police also discovered a suitcase and clothing under a tarp in the bed of the pickup truck, but have not said who the items belong to.

Channel 4 Action News found Lorenzi has had past run-ins with the law.

Police said in 2008, Lorenzi forced his way into someone's home before assaulting and holding a person against their will.

He was charged with criminal trespass, aggravated assault, burglary, unlawful restraint and false imprisonment, but those charges were later withdrawn.

Lorenzi is being held in the Allegheny County Jail on $250,000 straight bond.

http://www.wtae.com/r/27378966/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- Allegheny County police Wednesday questioned the boyfriend of a 19-year-old Mount Washington woman who has been missing since March 5.

Alexander Lorenzi was detained on unrelated drug charges Wednesday, police said.

Channel 4 Action News' Janelle Hall reported that police found bags of what they suspected were marijuana and cocaine, as well as packaging for distribution of the drugs and records of drug sales when they searched Lorenzi's Oregon Street apartment.

Police said they also found a .22-caliber handgun that had been reported stolen.

Detectives also had two cars that they said are linked to Lorenzi towed from his residence.

Police also discovered a suitcase and clothing under a tarp in the bed of the pickup truck, but have not said who the items belong to.

Channel 4 Action News found Lorenzi has had past run-ins with the law.

Police said in 2008, Lorenzi forced his way into someone's home before assaulting and holding a person against their will.

He was charged with criminal trespass, aggravated assault, burglary, unlawful restraint and false imprisonment, but those charges were later withdrawn.

Lorenzi is being held in the Allegheny County Jail on $250,000 straight bond.

bbm

If the suitcase and clothing belonged to Lorenzi, LE would not indicate they "discovered" those items. The implication is the items belong to someone other than Lorenzi.

The Plan?:

Ms. Kail and Lorenzi travel to FL.
Phase I of the plan. Establish travel and friendship He pays for her tickets.

The pair return to PA from FL, for Ms. Kail to "pick up clothing".
Phase II of the plan. Establish good will, nothing wrong.
This action was to indicate as nothing wrong. They return from FL for clothes. If Lorenzi had bad intention he certainly would not have gone through all that, right?

The pair [assume] again travel to FL, suitcase and clothing in hand.
Phase III of the plan. Time for Evil?
We do not know if nor where a bad deed occurs as we do not yet know the fate of Ms. Kail. We also do not know if the pair ever left PA for FL, a 1st or 2nd time. Having Ms. Kail's suitcase and clothing in his truck does not implicate guilt at this time for again, we do not yet know the fate of Ms. Kail.

Motive? I could speculate on a few possibilities but will not do so.

This is not going to end well. So sad, such a pretty girl :(

for what it would cost for flights for 2 people round trip to Florida, she could have bought a heck of a wardrobe down there. returning for clothes makes absolutely no sense.

for what it would cost for flights for 2 people round trip to Florida, she could have bought a heck of a wardrobe down there. returning for clothes makes absolutely no sense.

Especially because it's "beach type clothes". Buy a couple of swimsuits, few t-shirts, and shorts and you're good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back