Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also hoping that Sierra's DNA was Not Found on outside of those used condoms. Would be beyond devastating to Mother and S's loved ones. Truly terrifying, actually.

They have now collected Marlene's DNA and Sierra's toothbrush and we all knows what that means.

Something is leading LE to search in specific areas away from MH.

I think they think they have gotten a credible tip or tips.

IMO

I hope LE has some solid info leading them to their new search area, and not, as someone suggested, just expanding the search area...seems like there might be something, since they are doing it tomorrow and not waiting for the weekend...

I just read a few of those tweets and the language is horrible. It was almost like gangster talk. Yuk!!

I hope LE has some solid info leading them to their new search area, and not, as someone suggested, just expanding the search area...seems like there might be something, since they are doing it tomorrow and not waiting for the weekend...

Did they say the dogs were cadaver dogs and if so have they done that before in any of the searches?

Maybe the clothes were neatly folded simply because thats the only way she could fit them in the bag. Her JB wasn't all that big.

I dont think Sierra neatly folded these clothes.

The one or ones that threw away her phone and the purse with Sierra's books and clothing inside are the ones that folded the clothes, imo.

This person could be an obsessive neat freak even if he is a male or he could have a female accomplise.

Did they say the dogs were cadaver dogs and if so have they done that before in any of the searches?

I do think they have used cadaver dogs in the recent searches but the new article did say they would be using 3 cadaver dogs.

IMO

She could have been wearing two shirts since it was cool out that morning. And decided to take it off in the vehicle or before hand and place it inside her purse with her pants.
Not surprised mom recognized the shirt, but mentioned nothing about the pants. A few posts back the detective giving the interview mentioned LEOs do not know if she was wearing the clothes find in the bag because no one seen what she was wearing that morning. I still say she put them in there because at some point she anticipated a change of clothes.

We really wont know for sure, until the case is solved and we get the details.

Until then it is all speculation

I keep thinking of the comment published in an article backthread (which I can't find in order to quote as to give the member who posted it first thanks, my apologies).

But it was this comment attributed to detectives:

Detectives said Sierra did not runaway from home and she was abducted by someone who knew the Morgan Hill area well.

my bold. I wonder what lead them to think that the perp(s) know Morgan Hill area well. At any rate I've tucked that in the back of my mind for now. If these perp(s) are caught then we might find out they have some level of connection to Morgan Hill area in one way or another. Just mental notes I'm making for right now.

link to article already posted backthread: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...fts-to-Gilroy/-/5738906/10222166/-/kir3svz/-/

AND........??????

SL just retweeted his tweets. He never tweeted to her. Big difference. IMO
I THOUGHT someone had posted that she'd said she and someone were going to see OF.

I have no idea when tickets for the show this weekend went on sale, or if she might have taken a day off to try to get some with cash, since she did not have checks or credit to order online.

Here is a theory - if he knew her, could he have possibly parked his car in the back of the house, or somewhere where it could not be seen? It looks like there is a driveway that goes towards the back. Maybe she was leaving. He pulled up. She walked to the car at the end of the driveway..maybe he offered her a ride and she invited him in for a minute? He took the clothes she was wearing and her things and disposed of them. Just thinking out loud...

She could have been wearing two shirts since it was cool out that morning. And decided to take it off in the vehicle or before hand and place it inside her purse with her pants.
Not surprised mom recognized the shirt, but mentioned nothing about the pants. A few posts back the detective giving the interview mentioned LEOs do not know if she was wearing the clothes find in the bag because no one seen what she was wearing that morning. I still say she put them in there because at some point she anticipated a change of clothes.

If the case is solved...and then we still may not know what really happened or who put the clothes in the bag, if the perp is caught but denies involvement...

Why would Marlene say this was her last public appearance? Almost sounds as tho she already has been told something?

I am now of the opinion that the FBI/LE knows way more than we think they do.

We are over three weeks into the investigation. No investigation stands still.

IMO

As far as being asked for there DNA.

This is just a formality. Because she does not have her DNA in a data base anywhere. So if they find something such as body parts or what not. They will need that family DNA to compare it with the DNA recovered from the parts. And not implying she is deceased. Just giving an possible explanation for why the family was asked for there DNA.

I don't think it rules out anything...
Kids who are sloppy and careless about some things can be very neat about others...I mean really, how recently did her mom watch her pack an outfit? Girls this age do NOT want to put on wrinkled clothes.
And IMO parents know less about their kids than they are willing to admit...JMO

I completely agree. My DD is not neat at all in her room. She tires on a million things before she leaves and they are left all over the bed and chair etc.

HOWEVER, if she is taking something to wear for later, she neatly folds it because she wants it to look good later.

Also, if my DD wants to borrow some cool jeans from her friend then she usually takes something of hers to trade for the weekend. in that case she would have folded it neatly to make it look enticing if she wanted to trade it. imo

Why would Marlene say this was her last public appearance? Almost sounds as tho she already has been told something?

I thought that too, Smooth.

I just feel Marlene has been told something and whatever it is ........is not good.

IMO

I can't watch NG today SO. Did she say that on the NG show? In what context? Curious.

Marlene says Sierra ALWAYS takes her phone charger with her. I am stunned. Kids are going to school and need a phone charger? It has only been three years since I had one in school and NO phones are allowed. This is crazy stuff in the past few years.

If kids can't get through a school day w/o a charger, I am speechless.

Oh well, why didn't she take it with her if her mother says she always does....but then again, how would her mother know? Her mother goes to work way before Sierra leaves and returns long after Sierra is done

Maybe taken in the context of the possibility of her packing spare clothes so she could plan a sleepover during the day and be all ready to go. Her mom could have meant that IF she was doing that THEN she may have always included her charger too. Not that she took her charger to school every day (although Droid phones have really short battery life).

Who confirmed it?

I think Marlene has been told by the FBI not to reveal that information.

It was another guest I think.. I'm assuming a reporter. After Marlene said she did not want to say anything, Nancy deferred to this other person to discuss the shirt and what was found as to what she had in in the morning photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine