GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

i just want to be clear, to prevent any misunderstandings here ... most of what i write here, unless directly quoted from an outside source, represents my current understanding and opinion on what is known about this case.

if i've got incorrect info, please feel free to provide correct or more accurate info. intention and purpose here is to CLARIFY what is out there, not further muddy the waters. and also to try to find the answers to the things i do not understand yet. i am aware that there are things about the case and the situations behind it that i will probably never be able to understand.

it is not my wish or intention cause to hurt feelings or further cause pain to other members of jaymie's family. please do not take any statement i may make here in that fashion. that is absolutely not how it is intended. :truce:

in light of what i have just said, it does seem that from what was in the latest reports, there is much that remains undiscovered here. and folks who've been behaving suspiciously from the beginning are seeming to have had a greater role in what happened than most folks would have guessed.

Search Warrant Reveals New Allegations Against Jaymie Adams' Mother-In-Law

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 6:51 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 19, 2012 6:51 PM CDT
By Lisa Monahan, News 9 - bio | email

From the day Jaymie Adams disappeared, Tina Clarke began defending her son, Justin Adam's innocence.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Prostitution, persuading a witness, and inconsistent statements are just some of the allegations against Tina Clarke found in the latest search warrant filed in the murder case against her son, Justin Adams.

http://www.news9.com/story/17195372...ms-mother-in-law-was-involved-in-prostitution

From the day Jaymie Adams disappeared, Tina Clarke began defending her son, Justin Adam's innocence.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Prostitution, persuading a witness, and inconsistent statements are just some of the allegations against Tina Clarke found in the latest search warrant filed in the murder case against her son, Justin Adams.

http://www.news9.com/story/17195372/...n-prostitution

"When I went on there posing as a prostitute, I did it for a month and a half trying to get someone to say okay, I will give you money and we will meet with in a 10 mile radius of where Jaymie was found. Then I am looking at someone of interest," Clarke said.

http://www.news9.com/story/17195372...ms-mother-in-law-was-involved-in-prostitution

:eek:

Can't beat that logic. Doing the PD's work for them, s'what I say. She ought to get a commendation, not a charge sheet.

I can't help notice a version of the Hail Mary play operating in some of these cases: tell a completely ridiculous, credibility-straining story that no sentient being would recognize as an alibi, stick to it doggedly while feeling (publicly) terribly sorry for yourself, and maybe walk away free and clear.

It's the "ten-mile radius" that sells it.

s

Oh my....:tsktsk:

Wonder who was on his laptop? Also wondering if they have a portable router like I do. Hmmm...the things I want to know!

I *get* a parent defending their child - I don't agree with doing so in light of evidence of domestic abuse - but I do, unfortunately, understand it.

I'd be lying if I were to say anything other than I have had a problem with most statements made by Ms. Clarke since the onset of this case. Her latest claims in attempting to help catch a killer is just more fodder for the rabbit hole.

I think when your son is accused of murder, you believe in his innocence, and you are making public statements the rule of 'less is more' should apply. The evidence, one way or another, will speak for itself.

I have little doubt Justin killed Jaymie not even seeing the evidence the prosecuting attorneys have...I just don't know if Tina Clarke assisted in either the murder or subsequent cover-up. The more she says though the more she causes me to question her involvement. MOO

also from that link above:

Clark's boyfriend said during those contacts, Clark was attempting to persuade him to make statements contrary to what he previously stated to police. Tina Clark says it's not true.

of course she says it is not true...pfffft

Ah, but now we have proof...

“Today u told me too how to say it. I tell the truth ...,” one of the messages from Holt said. “I'm not your alibi ... I'm a person that stayed at your trailer the night this all evolved but as a alibi not.”

At one point, Holt also threatened to “(turn) in my old iPhone with all your texts to them (detectives),” which to police means there are more messages out there.

http://newsok.com/records-reveal-mo...blanchard-mother-unborn-child/article/3659442

this link has a lot of information including evidence of possible motive. Here are a few snips:

motive? (was having relationship with another woman possibly since October)

Police say Leaver-Pate and Adams were involved in an “intimate” relationship and requested telephone records from Leaver-Pate's account dating to Oct. 1.

Read more: http://newsok.com/police-say-phone-...tness-tampering/article/3664985#ixzz1rjsQbcgm

And Tina was tampering with witnesses and sending texts to the alleged mistress:

“The relationship was ongoing prior to (the) recovery of Jaymie Adams' body on January 7, 2012,” a search warrant filed Monday states. “(Justin) Adams and Pate discussed marriage and possible pregnancy before Justin Adams was arrested January 27, 2012.”
Records show Clarke also has supplied her son with money to contact Leaver-Pate while he's been incarcerated at the Oklahoma County jail. He's being held on two counts of first-degree murder.
Leaver-Pate, reached by telephone Monday afternoon, referred all questions to her attorney, Jeffrey Box.

Documents filed Monday indicate Leaver-Pate may not be the only witness in the Jaymie Adams homicide investigation who's been contacted by Clarke.
Last month, records filed in Grady County showed Clarke urged a man identified as Charles Holt to change his story when he was interviewed by police after the disappearance of her daughter-in-law.
Text messages from Holt implied that Clarke had asked him “several” times to change his story about her whereabouts on the night before Jaymie Adams was reported missing.

oh... and the icing on the cake is that Tina wasn't where she says she was

Records further show that Justin Adams called his mother about 3 a.m. the day he reported his wife missing.
Police said cell tower data taken from Clarke's mobile device indicates she left her residence in the early hours of Dec. 10 after the call from her son.
“The cellphone records and cell tower data apparently conflict with Tina Clarke's statements to police,” an affidavit states.

*much more at link

Wow, I think witness tampering may end up being elevated to something worse.

imo

Yikes... I was on the fence re: TC in the beginning, but this does NOT look good.

Witness tampering via text? She's not exactly a criminal mastermind, is she?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they found she was in on the murder. She is a real piece of work. Witness tampering is serious stuff.

witness tampering is bad ... accessory to murder is worse. and it seems that they're hinting at the fact that they're looking at Tina as a possible accessory. there's different kinds of accessory charges. she could end up being charged an accessory after the fact or something like that. ...

i never once thought my life would ever be directly touched by this kind of horror. sometimes i wake up and feel like i'm caught in some saturday night special report. it's all too much sometimes. and other times it doesn't seem quite real.

I'm very sorry for your family's loss, she-wolf.

I'm very sorry for your family's loss, she-wolf.
it's actually my husband's family. i never had the chance to meet jaymie before she was rudely removed from the world, but what i've been told of her by the people who raised her and grew up with her ... she sounds like someone i would have enjoyed knowing.

if i feel kind of lost and like it's not real because it's too weird sometimes ... i can't even imagine how colby and his folks feel from day to day.

She reminds me of Steven Powell. Spout anything that might "take the attention off of her precious son"; only to actually put the spotlight right on her son. She just makes him look guilty IMHO (and she doesn't do herself any favors either).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back