CA CA - Nipton, WhtFem 18-25, 778UFCA, GSW, in mine shaft, May'76

Ingrid Anderson was from "Richmond"california,her hair style and teeth match 778ufca.I was reading the Zodiac's letters and noticed after 1971 he calmed down quite a bit and talked more about movies which lends that he mite have been in a relationship.Ingrid could have been the Zodiac's girlfriend.This case is similar to the case of Dana Lull also found in a mine shaft. www.doenetwork.org/cases/778ufca.html www.doenetwork.org/cases/792dfca.html www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/coldcases/75-79.asp "Caution" death photo shows her teeth.

Pamela Burrow's namus profile says DNA "Sample submitted - Tests complete" so I guess she is not this UID.

Pamela Burrow's namus profile says DNA "Sample submitted - Tests complete" so I guess she is not this UID.

I saw this as well. If she isn't added to the Namus list of rule-outs in the next few days I will make a call.

the automatic rule outs by DNA are not usually listed.

I understand that. Because she was researched here, and just in case someone else may find her profile and find it to be a potential match for this case on NAMUS, they'd know to not waste their time.

I have left a voicemail for Becky Castillo regarding Pamela Burroughs and this UID. If Ms. Burroughs is definitely ruled out I will, hopefully, confirm it very soon.

Does anyone think this Jane Doe might be Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez ?
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lozano-rodriguez_beatrice.html

lozano-rodriguez_beatrice.jpg

Click the link below for the side-by-side comparison
*** WARNING POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK ***
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums...mparisons/2696845090045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

The resemblance is pretty strong, especially considering the comment that Jane Doe's face is "puffy and wrinkled slightly as a result of slight decomposition and embalming". From what you can see in the poor-quality photo of Beatrice, her nose appears to be similar, although you can't tell whether it narrows between the bridge and tip like Jane Doe's does.

Beatrice is Hispanic, and Jane Doe is listed as Caucasian. However, Jane Doe does have possible Hispanic appearance.

Her height is within an inch. Her age (28) is within range (Charley Project incorrectly indicates her age as 31). Her weight (listed at 190 lbs) matches the description of "slightly obese", although she is considerably heavier than the 155 lb measured weight of Jane Doe.

The circumstances of her disappearance are very unclear. But there is nothing to negate the possibility that she left the state of Texas.

I did not realize this UID thread was here.

I believe this Jane Doe is Beatrice Lozano-Rodriguez

I submitted this match to the Doe Network 2 months ago.

I've been running about all over the place looking for info on this lady. I didn't think she had a thread until someone directed me here! I've been looking at dreadful old mine maps and photo archives trying to get a picture of the location, and all the time there were actual photos here. Duh.

I did find an old news article, and now I'm thinking it might be useful to have it here. I'll see if I can find it again.

the reddish hair on the UID pretty much rules out Beatrice in my book.

Can anyone blow up Pamela Burrows' picture better? Her height and weight are right on and her style (hair, clothes) seems like it could have been similar. Her hair is listed as brown. She has an estimated missing date of 1/1/1973. I have a feeling she wasn't reported missing for some time because namus says her sister last heard from her sometime around 72 or 73. It also says her boyfriend called her sister and said she'd been killed in Washington, but obviously there's no record of that.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14106/2/

Can anyone blow up Pamela Burrows' picture better? Her height and weight are right on and her style (hair, clothes) seems like it could have been similar. Her hair is listed as brown. She has an estimated missing date of 1/1/1973. I have a feeling she wasn't reported missing for some time because namus says her sister last heard from her sometime around 72 or 73. It also says her boyfriend called her sister and said she'd been killed in Washington, but obviously there's no record of that.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14106/2/

attachment.php

Attachments

• PamBurrows.jpg
    PamBurrows.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 675
I thought that Pamela Burrows' had been ruled out already, but maybe I am mistaken.

I haven't heard anything back from Becky Castillo about adding her to the rule-out list on Namus. I think its safe to assume it isn't her...the untouched photo that was posted casts a lot of doubt on Pamela being the UID. I agree with Irish Eyes, something doesn't add up and I don't think it's her any longer as well. I guess until she's formally listed we won't know for sure..but again...I think we can safely look elsewhere.

Sarah went missing 'sometime' in 1977 though and the UID was found in 1976. The date doesn't sound too certain though so it's possible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back