New Darlie Interview - WFAA

Cami, then perhaps we can "doubly" agree to disagree, just wanted to state my thoughts for the record.

LOL, I was just coming to ask the same thing. We'll have to agree to disagree.

LOL, I was just coming to ask the same thing. We'll have to agree to disagree.

LOL- I aquiesse, I loathe this woman in a way I had not thought possible, not objective :)

Wow you guys....that's kinda harsh, isn't it?

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :)

Very true,
I think she is still gorgeous, even on death row.

I agree they will not find anything new in the blood evidence.
BTW, I plan on having a party if/when they off this freak, I just believe that Darrin was involved and should also pay for it.

Can I come?

I agree they will not find anything new in the blood evidence.
BTW, I plan on having a party if/when they off this freak, I just believe that Darrin was involved and should also pay for it.

Let me come to the party too....I'll bring the beer:woohoo:

Well another mom convicted of murdering her children doesn't sell as many tickets.
Yeah, they're trying to attract viewers.

I won't dance or have a party when her appeals are concluded and the sentence carried out. I will however be satisfied that yet another murderer won't be breathing the same air. Their victims don't have that luxury and they shouldn't either IMO.

Yeah, they're trying to attract viewers.

I won't dance or have a party when her appeals are concluded and the sentence carried out. I will however be satisfied that yet another murderer won't be breathing the same air. Their victims don't have that luxury and they shouldn't either IMO.

I will. Those little boys IMO know who murdered them. Maybe not Devon, who had bruises on the bottom of his foot, which does make me wonder, after all he could of stepped on a rock but Damon sure the hell did.

She looks even less like a human. More like an animal. She disgusts me, and I won't even watch the video. Can't take listening to her lies.

I can't stand her fake surgery voice either it truly makes me ill especially knowing what she did, what she is capable of doing YUCK!

But I sure do think she looks much, much better with her natural color of hair.

There's no doubt in my mind darlie has lots of money on her books to buy all the junk food snakes she wants at the prison store she probable don't have to eat much prison food.

LMAO @ eating tacos!

Sly

I think Darlie looked better with blonde hair, but that's because I really like bleached blonde or blonde highlights. I'll bet she really misses that. Her hairstyle all slicked up in an odd looking upsweep parted on the side looks horrible. Not that hairstyles even matter after the horrible crime against two little children.

I wouldn't call her fat, she does look a little bloated though, probably from all the salt in the prison food, and all the snacks she eats. Her hair looks awful, and she's as ugly as ever imo. Her voice just annoys me to no end lol. She is not fooling anyone with that little woo is me routine, she is guilty as sin. And what's with the fake drawn on mole by her lip??:eek:

I wouldn't call her fat, she does look a little bloated though, probably from all the salt in the prison food, and all the snacks she eats. Her hair looks awful, and she's as ugly as ever imo. Her voice just annoys me to no end lol. She is not fooling anyone with that little woo is me routine, she is guilty as sin. And what's with the fake drawn on mole by her lip??:eek:
Yea what is up with that? I noticed that too, lol!

Yea what is up with that? I noticed that too, lol!
she must have wanted to be ready for her close up, her being on tv and all. she's getting so much attention again and she loves it. sick,sick, woman. imo

She makes good point bout bloody fingerprints. Whoose are they?

She makes good point bout bloody fingerprints. Whoose are they?

Although I believe Darlie is guilty without a doubt, I too have often wondered about these fingerprints Nicola. It would be interesting to clear up where and who they came from.

Most definatly Ciara. I think fingerprints are one big mystery, I dont rememer any1 who believes in her guilt having a rational explanation for them. Any suggestions on where they came from.....anyone?

Are we talking about the bloody fingerprint on the table? I think they are a child's. They couldn't definitively say exactly who's, but I do think they all agree they're most likely a child's.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back