Caylee Tribute

Very nice video - it broke my heart. . . such a beautiful life. I think you should send this NG.

Alot of people have PMed me and told me that this video I made needs to have its own thread. I worked on it for awhile due to having to stop because I was bawling. This little girl truly has touch my heart and soul and reminds me SO much of my own two year old daughter. I just hope that somehow and some way that this little angel makes it home safe and sound. I am hoping for a miracle, like all of you I am sure! This little girl has brought alot of people together. We all love her as our own, otherwise I don't think we would be here. Lets pray for a miracle and hope god hears us!

Caylee Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

That was absoutely beautiful, I cried my eyelashes off. How nice of you to make that tribute for Caylee. This is such a sad sad situation all the way around. :(

What a beautiful tribute to Caylee - thank you for making it and sharing it with all of us! Great job.

WOW!!!! What an awesome tribute to Caylee. She was such a beautiful little girl.....

I just wish I could go back in time to those pics of KC holding Caylee adn rip Caylee from her arms and bring her home to live with me where she would always be safe.

This has just broken my heart. I haven't really been to active in child cases, since the Susan Smith inncident, because I just can't handle that mothers actually do these types of things to their children. Just makes me heart sick..................

Oh My God I can't stop bawling now , This is just beautiful !!!
Thank you for making this :eek: ) I added it to my MySpace

Thank-you that was beautiful. I feel in my heart she will make sure there is justice, and hope her little body is found and properly buried.

v5iccn.png

Perfect song
Perfect little girl
Precious smile....

Caylee deserves justice......

Hailie: Great job on the video, it's hard to watch that and even fathom the idea of what her mother might have done to her. I hate to think she left that little girl in the trunk, but am now wondering if the motive was not compelte jealousy over all the attention Caylee received from GP and GM. The only way this makes sense to me is that Casey is seriously mentally ill.

Rest in peace dear little Caylee! Just know that everyone has fallen in love with you and won't rest until we receive JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! You have become America's Little Sweetheart and you will never be forgot!!

I thought it would be really nice if everyone put a little something here for Caylee. Rest her little soul.

♥When Tomorrow Starts Without Me♥

When tomorrow starts without me
and I'm not here to see...
If the sun should rise and find your
eyes filled with tears for me,

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
the way you did today...
While thinking of the many things
we didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you...
And each time you think of me,
I know you'll miss me, too.

But when tomorrow starts without me,
please try to understand...
That Jesus came and called my name
and took me by the hand,

And said my place was ready
in heaven far above...
And that I'd have to leave behind
all those I dearly love.

So when tomorrow starts without me,
don't think we're far apart...
For every time you think of me,
I'm right here in your heart.

God, this case is killing me. What a beautiful, yet heart-wrenching video. I, like another poster, find myself hurting deeply for Casey's parents. They adored that little girl and their lives will never be the same. :(

I hate to think she left that little girl in the trunk, but am now wondering if the motive was not compelte jealousy over all the attention Caylee received from GP and GM.
Or the one way that she felt she could exert control over them for a change.

I'm praying that it was an accident and that she's afraid to admit it because it might prove people right that thought of her as irresponsible or she's afraid to disappoint/hurt her mother. She said something about her mother never forgiving her in her interviews with LE.

We may never know, I suppose. But I sure do hope that they can find her and bring her back to her grandparents and her uncle.

What a great video.
RIP sweet angel.
Love and understanding to your family and friends.

I think this needs bumped up.. Beautiful video.. I have a 9 month old who nearly died at birth from heart defects. He got a heart at 3 months old. But let me tell you I was sent to the hospital because I lost my mind knowing my child could die soon. I wanted to bump this up so other lurkers could veiw this beautiful video.. Thank you

i have viewed it it makes me cry so hard .. its so beautiful .. i love this child so much .. as much as i love my kikabird .. :( and i cant imagine her being cold and dead somewhere it makes me sick and heartbroken .. i dont want to think about any child being dead ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back