Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Cindy, IMHO is in total denial. It is sad really. She is acting like she's pshycotic herself. She is probably running on pure adrenaline and is afraid is she stops talking, yelling, denying the truth will creep into her heart and she can't let that happen. If you consider the way she's acting and listen to the words coming out of her mouth, it's just sad. I have a hard time watching/listening to her, it's actually painful to watch. I honestly feel that as bad as she's making herself look she just does not want to admit to herself that Caylee is gone. To us it looks like she's defending Casey with her bizare behavior but if you "look" deeper than the surface, you can tell that she's REALLY is in complete denial. To admit to the evidence would mean admitting that her grandbaby is gone. I really think that no matter what the evidence or how damning she will NOT believe Caylee is gone without a body. Makes me hate Casey even more. (if that's possible).

I couldn't agree more. My heart really breaks for Cindy Anthony. She didn't ask for this. And I do not think she can possibly bear the news she is eventually going to have to face. I can not even imagine being in her shoes. Everyone needs to give her a break. She is a victim in this too. And as I have said before...Casey...no matter how much of a monster she is...is someone's baby...and that someone is Cindy Anthony. And everyone deserves the unconditional love of their mother. To me it shows what a good mom Cindy Anthony was and is to Casey. It is Casey that was unfit.

And while I am at it...I am not pro-life or anything, but there is nothing wrong with Cindy Anthony talking Casey into keeping that baby. Cindy would have gladly adopted Caylee and raised her as her own...as she did for (sadly) almost 3 years. It was Casey who wasn't mature enough to give custody over to her mother.

Same here... when will we ever learn??? I've decided to stop feeling sorry for this family. They are crazy (especially CINDY) and she belongs in a cell next to her daughter until a thorough psychiatric evaluation can be completed to see if she is "fit" to live in public.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just can't get past Cindy's unexplainable way of being....

I feel ya, I have been trying to defend her today but boy she makes it difficult. Just stop talking. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

With Cindy's present state of mind, how will she behave on Saturday when LE comes to take Casey back to jail????

LP says she knows shes going back to jail...i think she just has to be a know it all , smart mouth in anything she says ,just like her daughter.

I couldn't agree more. My heart really breaks for Cindy Anthony. She didn't ask for this. And I do not think she can possibly bear the news she is eventually going to have to face. I can not even imagine being in her shoes. Everyone needs to give her a break. She is a victim in this too. And as I have said before...Casey...no matter how much of a monster she is...is someone's baby...and that someone is Cindy Anthony. And everyone deserves the unconditional love of their mother. To me it shows what a good mom Cindy Anthony was and is to Casey. It is Casey that was unfit.

And while I am at it...I am not pro-life or anything, but there is nothing wrong with Cindy Anthony talking Casey into keeping that baby. Cindy would have gladly adopted Caylee and raised her as her own...as she did for (sadly) almost 3 years. It was Casey who wasn't mature enough to give custody over to her mother.

Sorry, even Lionel Dahmer apologized for his monster of a son Jeffrey, he didn't try to excuse him away...

BTW, if I took a drink everytime the NG show used the words, "BOMBSHELL," or "BREAKING NEWS" I'd be suffering from alcohol poisoning right now.

:martini: LOL! I was gonna suggest a drinking game, all based on bombshell, but then realized we'd all be too toasted by 8:30, we'd never see the end of the show!

First....has anyone actually seen a woman that is supposedly babysitting Casey?

Second....The Padilla family inserted themselves in this case. I would be more inclined to believe the "it's for Caylee" explaination for the bail, if it had been revoked when it became apparent that Casey was not going to talk. This is not normal procedure for a bail bondsman. 24/7 security? IMO, this stopped being about Caylee when Casey was bailed out.

I agree. I think she put her in those dumpsters too and then left the car and went home with Tony. If it wasn't those dumpters, it was near by and she threw other evidence in those dumpsters. Its too bad LE didn't check them right away.
I think that's a very good possibility too, or in a dumpster behind some restaurant where the smell wouldn't be easily detected.

I don't see Tony on the show, but LP is there of course. I'm not buying the reason they want to revoke bail is because of a heightened "security risk" for Casey. I think it's okay if they just admit that they got in way over their heads, maybe wanted some national exposure, hoped they could help but realized they couldn't. It's okay. They're human; they're allowed to make mistakes.

I don't know if Cindy is calculating in trying to save her daughter, or is totally in denial, or is just crazy or what.?

BTW, if I took a drink everytime the NG show used the words, "BOMBSHELL," or "BREAKING NEWS" I'd be suffering from alcohol poisoning right now.

Very true and I agree but one thing that is really burning me up is that there are dozens of missing children organizations in this country that are "starving" for funds. The padilla brothers ride into town and spend 100k under the ruse that there trying to find a missing child without even researching the case. If they did it would have been obvious to them that it was already to late for Caylee.

imo

Did anyone else note the video of Cindy hammering in the signs and in the open garage...........there's a blond woman with her back to the camera. That woman looks like Beth Holloway!
Is that the same woman seen in the news footage of Casey walking into Baez's office the other day?

I wondered who that was.

The only reason I can think of that Cindy would not be talking to Casey about the case would be that she already knows what happened and theres nothing to talk about. I hope George and Cindy get charged with accessory after the fact when all is said and done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back