Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to answer a question with a question...wasn't he out there to begin with?

LOL. That's no problem. But thing is, I don't have an answer for that -- or even another question, for that matter!

But isn't it completely odd that by the time they (the A's) do their statements on July 16 they ALL have no trouble with not only (George states "Zany") and Lee knows Jeffrey H as well!

Something I have always found interesting is how Casey told that she found Zanny though JH and that this woman was the nanny for his son. She went into elaborate detail how the nanny kept Caylee at his house with his son for a while.

The man has NO SON. He has not children at all.

LOL. That's no problem. But thing is, I don't have an answer for that -- or even another question, for that matter!
Are you saying when did he get stationed there? I know when she was doing all the calling/texting he was out in California. It was falsely reported BTW that he had worked at Universal as a security guard during the NG show tonight, but later cleared up...so "not the daddy" if that's what you're thinking.

Well, leaving the car was a smart move when you think about it. I'm not so sure Casey was smart enough to think of that all by herself. She sure was quick to say she didn't "abandon" the car during the interview...nor did she want the location of the car tied to the check cashing business. I know someone mentioned they felt as if some parts of the tapes were missing. Wonder if the "checks" were brought up at any point during the day she was with police? She sure jumped all over the question about the car, though.

It's pretty bad when I read my post that you're answering and see a big typo! That was supposed to be 'chain' of custody of the car!

Anyway, back to the car. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the tapes are missing. I still wonder if what LE is releasing is related, strictly, to the child endangerment charge, since nothing else has been charged -- yet. I also wonder if that's why there's no big discussion about the car in the 400 page docs.

But I'm really becoming obsessed about this whole car issue. I've gotta stop and give credit where credit's due -- my hubby asked me this question about a week ago. I was all ready to spout out an answer, then realized I didn't have one. Ergo, my obsession! Plus the question has been raised as to whether KC had an accomplice. If she did in fact run out of gas and called TL, wouldn't he most likely have offered to bring her some gas instead of picking her up? I'm beginning to really question the accomplice theory, and have it kinda stuck in my mind that if there is one, it could be TL, although I'll grant you, an unknowing accomplice. What if, when he came to get her, she said something like, 'oh, by the way, I have a big bag of trash in my trunk. Would you pitch it in this dumpster for me?" Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks, RR, this is very helpful!:):)
Whatever you do...don't venture on the "donation" thread...your head will explode!! I've yet to figure out what language they're speaking. LOL

ETA (heehee)...you're very welcome!

It's pretty bad when I read my post that you're answering and see a big typo! That was supposed to be 'chain' of custody of the car!

Anyway, back to the car. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the tapes are missing. I still wonder if what LE is releasing is related, strictly, to the child endangerment charge, since nothing else has been charged -- yet. I also wonder if that's why there's no big discussion about the car in the 400 page docs.

But I'm really becoming obsessed about this whole car issue. I've gotta stop and give credit where credit's due -- my hubby asked me this question about a week ago. I was all ready to spout out an answer, then realized I didn't have one. Ergo, my obsession! Plus the question has been raised as to whether KC had an accomplice. If she did in fact run out of gas and called TL, wouldn't he most likely have offered to bring her some gas instead of picking her up? I'm beginning to really question the accomplice theory, and have it kinda stuck in my mind that if there is one, it could be TL, although I'll grant you, an unknowing accomplice. What if, when he came to get her, she said something like, 'oh, by the way, I have a big bag of trash in my trunk. Would you pitch it in this dumpster for me?" Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmmm.
Don't worry...I knew what you meant...typo and all! Your questions are very valid. It has been discussed as to why TL didn't just bring gas...but I would imagine he didn't know about the "no gas" part until he got there if at all. Casey probably just let him know that the car broke down. He did ask if he wanted her to take a look at it (per interviews), but she said that her father would come and get it. Then, she went into further discussion later on about where it was being repaired and actually told him who was working on it. My hinky meter always goes off when Casey gives more information than necessary. Don't know enough about TL...but he wasn't too smooth in his interview with police IMO.

Are you saying when did he get stationed there? I know when she was doing all the calling/texting he was out in California. It was falsely reported BTW that he had worked at Universal as a security guard during the NG show tonight, but later cleared up...so "not the daddy" if that's what you're thinking.

In all honest, I guess I missed a whole thread or something, 'cause I'm not all that familiar with MH. I caught the correction on NG, though; I had jotted that down. The other comment that was made on the show tonight was the LP comment about the 'former security guard' wanting immunity. That generated a thread unto itself!!!

So, yes, if you would, the cliff notes on MH. I haven't enough brain cells left to get into Brandon yet. :)

Halley, I'm going to volunteer a second to what RR said about the donation thread. I actually read thread #3 today -- maybe that's why I can't type tonight! The depth of the knowledge of the sleuthers on that thread has my mind bafoozled.

Ez...I think you may be right about the discussion of the car. The actual car contains findings/evidence that would go towards more significant charges. Best not to reveal too much (i.e tie it to present charges-though I'm not sure how they could). If they did put it out there, JB may then be able to get more info through discovery. The info LE would NOT want to share.

Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. This would be on very early "general" threads...yikes I'll try over the weekend. If you look at the early Greta interview where CA takes her on a tour outside, I believe you'll see the shed.

No problem, I'll take a look myself. Thanks for your info. :)

JBean, thank you for the links, too.

Ez...I think you may be right about the discussion of the car. The actual car contains findings/evidence that would go towards more significant charges. Best not to reveal too much (i.e tie it to present charges-though I'm not sure how they could). If they did put it out there, JB may then be able to get more info through discovery. The info LE would NOT want to share.

Yep, I agree. Funny, I've thought in reading other peoples questions, silly them -- LE hasn't released what they want to know because it's not related to the current charges. Guess I can't see the forest for the trees, huh? Thanks for your help on this, and JBean, too. I'll quietly do my research and wait for the really big shoe to drop with the other charges. Then, I think you're right -- poof! All my questions will be answered!

In all honest, I guess I missed a whole thread or something, 'cause I'm not all that familiar with MH. I caught the correction on NG, though; I had jotted that down. The other comment that was made on the show tonight was the LP comment about the 'former security guard' wanting immunity. That generated a thread unto itself!!!

So, yes, if you would, the cliff notes on MH. I haven't enough brain cells left to get into Brandon yet. :)
No one really is THAT familiar with him. These people just keep popping up. NG started to share the names on the phone records, but I'm glad she cut her "ownself" off! I'd never get any sleep tonight. I'd be too busy trying to track down these people. MH is a friend. I know of no romantic connections. Supposedly, his mother saw Caylee and Casey in a store back in June (yup, just one more of those coincidences) so that did help in verifying her wherabouts. She told him on myspace IIRC that she had something to tell him. If I also remember correctly, there was also discussion there about her going out to visit him. He came forward when the case broke and related to LE that he knew her and had been talking to her fairly regularly. I suppose that's the primary reason LE went out to see him (not sure if that's been confirmed by them, though) to get statements as to what was discussed. As far as talking about "immunity" for the security guard, I don't remember that being discussed so maybe I've missed something. I know they talked about it as far as LA and they have mentioned soemthing about the inside person needing to talk to OCSO before she said anything, but if there's a thread on it, perhaps I'll read it before going off to bed. There is just so much to follow I can't keep it all straight.

Yep, I agree. Funny, I've thought in reading other peoples questions, silly them -- LE hasn't released what they want to know because it's not related to the current charges. Guess I can't see the forest for the trees, huh? Thanks for your help on this, and JBean, too. I'll quietly do my research and wait for the really big shoe to drop with the other charges. Then, I think you're right -- poof! All my questions will be answered!
Well, we're also used to redacted forms so many may never have even guessed that some info was either left out or even brought up.

The security guard immunity was on one of the banners at the bottom of the screen on tonight's, um, last night's, NG. Of course, with all the other security guard related discussion on her show, a lot of questions flew. There is a thread, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2711496#post2711496, that's already like 6 pages long -- and we don't even have a clue as to that name yet!

I found myself thinking after NG that, with the amount of incredible work that's been done on the donations thread, isn't it kind of a shame WS can't get a copy of the phone records? I bet with the collective genius on this website, they'd figure out every call and every text message!!!!

And the redacted stuff, and posts that disappear? I'm going to keep reminding myself -- it's all for a reason; it's all for a reason; think things to come, not current charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member