2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see it as being interesting. People are trying to read to much into things. The glasses were bothering her nose, that's all it was. If she scratched her head would that also be some kind of signal? Must we assume that Cindy's head never itches?

Maybe the glasses were bothering her. But she moved a lot before, staring ICA's way. She did not simply taker off the glasses... she was antsy, trying to get someone's eye. IMHO. I've worn glasses 52 years and can't recall ever rubbing my nose that way. That combined with the photos and videos of ICA reading texts and seemingly sending texts under the table.

I concur, WHY would they be texting?

you can't see where she takes the part of the glasses that go behind your ears and trace under each of her eyes.its a signal all right..tell her to cry and wipe under her eyes...look at the video full screen on your computer.maybe you will be able to see it better.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. Again, all I see is Cindy rubbing her nose, first with her finger and then with the tip of her glasses. What was even going on in court at that time that Casey needed to cry about? I'm sorry, I think this 'sending signals' business is ridiculous. Although it is typical of how every thing Cindy says or does is analyzed and speculated about in the worst possible way.

I agree! I also see she is touching the bridge of her nose, a thing I do frequently because sometimes the point where the glasses sit on my nose, it starts itching or even hurting.

After the nose rubbing, she points and mouths something.

Nevermind, I watched it again. She scratches her nose. Don't mind me! :crazy:

Too funny...but with all the other screen caps it makes one wonder.

I know at one point, I didn't put anything past the Anthony's...so I'll reserve final judgment....but it did kind of look like Umpire signals.

IMO, the fact that the duct tape was not found in the A's home would suggest that KC slipped back to the A's home and stole the tape and then dumped it.

If I was totally green to the whole case and turned on the tv, I would think JB was the prosecutor at times.

I wouldn't be suprised if it surfaces years from now in those very woods somewhere.

IMO, the fact that the duct tape was not found in the A's home would suggest that KC slipped back to the A's home and stole the tape and then dumped it.

If I was totally green to the whole case and turned on the tv, I would think JB was the prosecutor at times.

I wouldn't be suprised if it surfaces years from now in those very woods somewhere.

That could be a clue but then how did GA end up with the entire roll later on?

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. Again, all I see is Cindy rubbing her nose, first with her finger and then with the tip of her glasses. What was even going on in court at that time that Casey needed to cry about? I'm sorry, I think this 'sending signals' business is ridiculous. Although it is typical of how every thing Cindy says or does is analyzed and speculated about in the worst possible way.

Yeah, but it's not like this would be the first of the covert communiques from the Anthonys!

KC said she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. This was testimony from Tracy, LP's right hand gal, who stayed in KC's house when KC was bonded out of jail.

Apparently, when KC said that, GA and CA had strange reactions/awkward and Tracy noted this. They had been in the kitchen at the time this exchange took place.

I had completely forgotten about this exchange! Yes, Tracy said there was some looks exchanged between KC, Cindy, and George and the conversation came to a halt.

I think it's funny that Cindy can't even rub her nose without someone trying to turn it into something nefarious.

She is not just rubbing her nose, she is leaning over getting in position where she can make eye contact with her daughter then rubs her nose and takes the stem of her glasses and motions under each of her eyes in just the manner Casey was wiping her face and eyes the day before.

I thought KC said she used the shovel to dig up some bamboo. When did Tracy testify?

Tracy hasn't testified, but in her deposition or statement she said that after Casey was bonded out she was in the kitchen with Cindy, George, and Casey and Casey said something like "they don't know about the shovel - I used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool." Then there were looks exchanged by George, Cindy, and Casey and that conversation came to a halt.

you can't see where she takes the part of the glasses that go behind your ears and trace under each of her eyes.its a signal all right..tell her to cry and wipe under her eyes...look at the video full screen on your computer.maybe you will be able to see it better.
I thought Ca was gonna break her neck trying to see the D-table!

Gonna break her neck? Really? After she rubbed her nose with both her finger and the tip of her glasses, she did appear to move her head to look at something. So what? People do that. It seems to me that if she were sending signals, she'd look first to see if the person she was sending them too was looking, not look afterwards. I think the entire issue is just silly.

Tracy hasn't testified, but in her deposition or statement she said that after Casey was bonded out she was in the kitchen with Cindy, George, and Casey and Casey said something like "they don't know about the shovel - I used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool." Then there were looks exchanged by George, Cindy, and Casey and that conversation came to a halt.

I wonder if George and Cindy were aware at that time of Casey saying she needed the shovel to dig up some bamboo. The change in story would certainly be a reason for exchanging looks.

When did it reappear -- CSI testified it was not in the A's home when he did the searches in and out.

They need to ask George. He had it at the command center to find Caylee...to hang up posters. That's the last of when WE'VE all seen it....they need to ask George if he brought it home, used it all, where and when he used it...etc.

Melissa is the Virginia girl. She was the lair comment witness.

Melissa English was Troy Brown's girlfriend who lived in Virginia at the time (now in Boston), and she came for the long 4th of July weekend. Troy had to work on July 3rd and Casey took Melissa shopping that day, using Tony's Jeep Cherokee. It was while they were in the car that Casey talked to someone on her cell phone making up a phony excuse for canceling their plans, and when she got off the phone, said to Melissa, "I'm such a good liar."

Sorry, I don't see any signals being sent. All I see is Cindy playing with her glasses while she's waiting. Unless the defense team has eyes in the back of their heads, they wouldn't have even seen her.

The defense team is not sitting in the usual spot for the defense table. Instead, they're up against a wall to the right of the Judge (if you're looking at the courtroom from the entrance). Where George and Cindy are sitting, they have a direct line of sight to the defense table. All anyone at the defense table has to do is look up and to their left to see Cindy.

Gonna break her neck? Really? After she rubbed her nose with both her finger and the tip of her glasses, she did appear to move her head to look at something. So what? People do that. It seems to me that if she were sending signals, she'd look first to see if the person she was sending them too was looking, not look afterwards. I think the entire issue is just silly.

Ditto... and the distance between Cindy's seat and the defense table is, I believe, quite far... too far for any "signals" to be effective. Do people really think ICA needs CA to tell her to cry? It just seems a bit... out there I guess. JMO.

I am not trying to argue with you,its obvious that you are not seeing the same video that I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow