2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, recovered them 60 to 100 feet away from crime scene

I'm not sure what JB is doing right now, but at this point I would be led to believe that the flies could not get away due to being stuck in the trunk, because that is where they were found NO?

Interesting that LKB contacted this guy the day Caylee was found. Before she was even identified.

Somehow I hope Jeff and Linda can get this point across without an objection.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 11 has hands behind his head. Did not react to maggots in court room line. Sorry bug man tough room.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:36 AM

Huntington's purpose is to prove an alternate timeline of death... perhaps a timeline where Casey was already in jail when Caylee died.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 8:30 AM

Oh, that should really fly well, w/ the decomp stain and smell in the car trunk.... :waitasec:

Lets get on with it!! sheesh. I bet that jury is bored.

Huntington's purpose is to prove an alternate timeline of death... perhaps a timeline where Casey was already in jail when Caylee died.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 8:30 AM

but didn't Caylee accidentally drown via the defense... now I'm confused.

Has he said anything important or noteworthy or even remotely related to this case yet? I dozed off and woke up with my forehead on top of my laptop.

Interesting that he just brought up 30-40 feet away......he is supporting theories that things could go that far. Nicely done.

Even the witness told JB that it was ok to stop flipping the pad for a moment.:D

Dr. Huntington w/JB - received phone call from LKB on 12/08 would you be involved in this case? he flew down on 13th on Sat. and got a phone call on Thurs. night....info given to review in this case - evidence received was entomology reports from dr. Neil Haskell - later came to FL OCSO to view insects, car itself, insect material, later on vacuum sweepings from trunk liner received the report but not sweepings.....

Entomology is science study of insects diverse field - agricultural states - deal with bugs attack food we eat.....other ones look @ bugs cockroaches, ......forensic entomology insects in dead people - there are insects infect people that are alive.....he does those cases as well.....field forensic entomology deals with time of death.....naturally all bodies sit for some period of time - rare LE is there @ time of death to discover the body.....time interval between death and discovery.....insects discover dead bodies very quickly-colonize a dead animal on side road - dead carcas on side of road green and blue flies around......lay eggs ....larvae ......

draw out the info - mike him up with lavallier .....

insects come in several categories - flies main examples - complete metamorphasis - butterfly - eggs hatch to larvae= fly maggots = small they eat - sole function to eat...first stage larvae maggot - starts to feed - insects are arthropod - exoskeleton means jointed foot - in ocean want to eat in on land want to step on it....cant get bigger without breaking out of exoskeleton - circadas leave shells behind....molten exoskeleton - crawl out of it - like snake get out of skin - crawl out of exoskeleton - get bigger -2nd stage - maggots associated with dead bodies - very easy to tell one stage from next - exoskeleton left behind - flimsy on maggots - disolves and small....can be of evidentiary value - maggots and find shed exoskeletons recent change you can say first to second stage......second stage maggots feed - turn to 3rd stage maggot - flies talking here 3 stages to adult 3 stages of maggots - elementary school, middle school and highschool maggots - when they finish feeding need to change into adult- like butterfly to metamorphasis - pupae - cocoon stage of fly - puparia this is exoskeleton of 3rd stage maggot - they are changing into adult fly - just like butterfly chrysalsis.....adult fly emerge out - ends pop open - wiggle out - flex out wings and let dry and fly off.....do they stay all where the body is.....depending on the species most of them with dead bodies crawl away from food source - entomology implications - gone stage from crawling feeding active energy phase - to dormant stage - cant run away ....lots like to eat this ...craw away from food source - get away to prevent other insects or animals to eat them...self preservation.....how far away? depends on species....teach workshops - tell CSI -look at least 30-40 feet away - recovered 60' feet away some are 100's of feet ...pile maggots - in center of courtroom - watch them crawl out corners and door nothing to eat here.....all depends on environment...

how does that tell you how long person deceased - insects are cold blood....9 months to grow a baby for human core body temp----insects fluctuate temp....object - sidebar....

I hope to God JA is objecting to the court room being turned into a class room!

Okay, so while we are waiting for the maggots to get to college and graduate school............... does anyone know who this lady is?
COULD she be the grief nurse --------> Doesn't the state have a depo scheduled with the internet grief nurse lady today?
day2107.jpg

Now get back to those Arthropods people! LMAO
I thought the depo was saturday afternoon.

You are kidding. Wow. Before Caylee was identified. That just raises my hinky meter. JB knew it was the baby there all along and he did not tell LE. How unethical and very shady.

Keeping his mouth shut as to what his client said is ethical. I also believe Jose jnew where the body was, he had a duty to his client to keep his mouth shut. He's loose his licence to "practice" law if he disclosed the information.

Okay, so while we are waiting for the maggots to get to college and graduate school............... does anyone know who this lady is?
COULD she be the grief nurse --------> Doesn't the state have a depo scheduled with the internet grief nurse lady today?
day2107.jpg

Now get back to those Arthropods people! LMAO

I thought the Depo. was scheduled for Saturday??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member