17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the 911 phone call transcipts:

"Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is."

He ran away and was out of Zimmermans sight at least once.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

Apparently the Sanford Police have that same opinion based on what they told Martins parents.

"Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html

On my part? Makes no difference to me. But I'd hate to see an innocent person be arrested and tried.

Huh? All those links say is what police say Zimmerman told them. There is nothing there that says that is their opinion.

Wonder why the new version leaves out what the police told the Martins at first?

According to Tracy Martin, the Sanford, Fla., detective recounted this sequence of events: Trayvon Martin walked up to Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Zimmerman denied following the youth and rolled up the car window. Minutes after Trayvon walked away, Zimmerman got out of his vehicle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html

How would Trayvon even know GZ was "fat"? He had only seen him sitting in a car. Can't tell someone's weight in a car.

JMHO

not to mention that in the video of him the night of the incident he is not FAT, he is not slender for certain, but he is nowhere near as fat as the mugshot picture made him look, he appears to be in pretty good shape.

How would Trayvon even know GZ was "fat"? He had only seen him sitting in a car. Can't tell someone's weight in a car.

JMHO
If I pass someone in a car I can see if they are fat or not. Especially if I was looking straight inot the car, which the 911 call said "now he is looking at me"

Trayvon's death, the media, and the need for privacy. I respect that and read nothing more into than that. I would do the same thing...

imvho

ITA

I don't think it's that uncommon to take them down.

My dd's friend died and they took down her FB page pretty quickly. I've seen discussion in other cases of missing or murdered people when some have gone to search FB or Twitter and the accounts had been taken down.

Sometimes it just takes a second or two to think through something and put it in perspective as opposed to quickly jumping on, it must be a coverup.

JMHO

If Trayvon took off running to circle back and attack GZ - how did Trayvon know that GZ was going to get out of his car and go looking for him? When Trayvon passed GZ he was still in his car. Trayvon got to the point where he turned right onto the sidewalk that ran between the two buildings - GZ lost sight of him then - and got out of his car - if Trayvon had took off running to circle back to GZ's car - then they possibly would have run into each other.

It just doesn't make any sense.

I've been researching blood spatter on shooters from close range shots. I have a link if some would like it - but I do have to warn you - there are pictures and some are very very graphic. Anyway, I just don't see how, if Trayvon was shot at close range in the chest that GZ didn't have a drop on him. From what I've read so far - GZ should, at least have had a lot of back spatter on his firing hand. And, at such a close range, the gun itself could have had spatter on it.

But, from what I've found so far - I just don't see how GZ shot Trayvon at close range. His physical appearance (meaning blood spatter on him and clothes or lack thereof) does not support that theory AT ALL! Period. It just doesn't.

Anyone want that link just ask me. But it is really really graphic.

JMHO

BBM
ummm...yeah....NO.....I'll be happy to take your word for that one

If I pass someone in a car I can see if they are fat or not. Especially if I was looking straight inot the car, which the 911 call said "now he is looking at me"
at night? in the dark? with it raining?

JMHO

My husband is black my children are bi-racial. White and black. I refer to them as being bi-racial, on forms I check OTHER or mixed race.

That's true. They are bi-racial...but when people see bi-racial people, they usually call them black. I've never heard of a bi-racial person being called white.

What's funny is that all of my children look bi-racial or hispanic, but they have two black parents. lol. Some kid asked my son the other day if he was Spanish. :waitasec: Guess you never can tell.

not to mention that in the video of him the night of the incident he is not FAT, he is not slender for certain, but he is nowhere near as fat as the mugshot picture made him look, he appears to be in pretty good shape.

GREAT then take fat out of the scenario, "man following me" does not change the scenario.

TM is dead, George is the one who shot him- that has been established.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

And although I can't find one of the posts, I believe the mods have said that as far as this forum is concerned Trayvon Martin is the victim.

Maybe that has changed. I would like to see a clarification of that policy - again.

As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?
Why would he have allowed his killer to kill him? I guess that question could be asked in any and every homicide.

at night? in the dark? with it raining?

JMHO

"FAT" is not the operative word. he saw a man follow him..he continued to follow him. Why not make a B line away from him????
Why did he come toward him? it is in the 911 call.
I would call it very daring, and also taunting.
I would only go in the oposite direction no matter what.

I have not seen the picture with all the tattoos, I wonder where it came from? and if it is TM???

But the picture with the Gold teeth does not say "Sweet kid" JUST SAYING!!!

The more I see and read the more I think GZ had him pegged right.
but I also think he was itching to have a "Hero" day.

BBM

The LAST photo of the guy with all the tattoos is NOT Trayvon.

And although I can't find one of the posts, I believe the mods have said that as far as this forum is concerned Trayvon Martin is the victim.

Maybe that has changed. I would like to see a clarification of that policy - again.

as of now, Both TM and GZ are victims

I believe that he addressed it because a reporter asked him about it. And are we on a political forum right now? Can we agree to disagree about this and move on. pretty please?! :please:
just because you are asked - you don't have to answer.

How often do "threats" run away...
who ran away?

ITA

I don't think it's that uncommon to take them down.

My dd's friend died and they took down her FB page pretty quickly. I've seen discussion in other cases of missing or murdered people when some have gone to search FB or Twitter and the accounts had been taken down.

Sometimes it just takes a second or two to think through something and put it in perspective as opposed to quickly jumping on, it must be a coverup.

JMHO

I don't think they wanted anyone seeing his pages. Those twitter posts were full of bad words.
Does twitter allow that? I'm only on facebook, but I thought they would ban your account if you use such language.

Here ya go. :)

BBM

Mod note:

LinasK, I am jumping off of your post because it was convenient, but it is by no means directed toward you specifically. I have seen this comment made several times so I want to take the opportunity to clairfy WS stance on the "victim friendly" issue.

I had a discussion with the owners about how we were to deal with this. This is what I was advised:

At this point in the investigation we don't KNOW exactly who ALL the victims are now. We KNOW that Trayvon is a victim, because he is dead. :( However, news breaks and new leaks come forth everyday and it is still unclear whether Zimmerman was a victim of any violence. Until more verifiable FACTS are available, WS has chosen to err on the side of treating both the confirmed (Trayvon) AND potential (Zimmerman) victim, both as victims.

Like I said, that may change after we have more verifiable information.

GREAT then take fat out of the scenario, "man following me" does not change the scenario.
I don't know if Zimmerman was wearing a hat but I could see Martin wondering if this guy who was so interested in him was a skinhead who hadn't shaved his head in a few days.

just because you are asked - you don't have to answer.

who ran away?

I don't think they wanted anyone seeing his pages. Those twitter posts were full of bad words.
Does twitter allow that? I'm only on facebook, but I thought they would ban your account if you use such language.

I know FB does not allow any nude pics of any kind.

Lots of stuff on the internet but I liked this (no meant to offend anyone)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 12
I must have missed that GZ was biracial.

I have heard him referred to as Hispanic which is an ethnicity not a race….

Do you happen to have a source?

That sort of adds some interest to GZ’s back story.

JMO
Mother is hispanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members