Who believes that Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury? Or is it just me...?

Gnatcatcher;8186128]The DNA and fingerprints were washed away due to Caylee's dead body being swept under water for 6 months. How about the dead body in the back of Casey's abandoned car?
Oh man, why am I arguing this? It's beyond ridiculous.

Especially because you don't have all your facts right. DNA was found however it did not belong to Casey. They found a dead body in the back of Casey' car? Or you mean a stain? Which also was found negative for blood.

Heather Seubert, who worked in the forensic DNA analysis unit at the FBI when she examined evidence in the case, testified that DNA on duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother or grandparents.

Brown and yellow areas were identified throughout as possible stains," Seubert said when speaking about testing done on stains from inside the trunk of Anthony's car. All stains tested were "negative for the presence of blood," Seubert told jurors.
[/QUOTE]

For the record, there was no dna on the duct tape when it was retrieved because it had been exposed to the elements for six months, including being underwater for at least a month. The dna on the duct tape was confirmed as belonging to one of the CSI from the lab.

Neither DNA or white blood cells which are needed to identify DNA, can be identified in a decomposing human corpse once it starts to liquify. But DNA can be extracted from bones unless they too were exposed to the elements as little Caylee's were for a period of six months.....any biologist will confirm those facts.

Gnatcatcher;8186128]The DNA and fingerprints were washed away due to Caylee's dead body being swept under water for 6 months. How about the dead body in the back of Casey's abandoned car?
Oh man, why am I arguing this? It's beyond ridiculous.

Especially because you don't have all your facts right. DNA was found however it did not belong to Casey. They found a dead body in the back of Casey' car? Or you mean a stain? Which also was found negative for blood.

Heather Seubert, who worked in the forensic DNA analysis unit at the FBI when she examined evidence in the case, testified that DNA on duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother or grandparents.

Brown and yellow areas were identified throughout as possible stains," Seubert said when speaking about testing done on stains from inside the trunk of Anthony's car. All stains tested were "negative for the presence of blood," Seubert told jurors.
[/QUOTE]

Like I said.. beyond ridiculous to argue with nonsense. have a nice day.

I was talking about SS Disability, not retirement money.

Why the change of heart? In your earlier posts while the trial was going on you seemed to think FCA was quilty? Just curious what made you change your mind?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

So am I, with SSDI it doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you have worked and put into the system and are found totally disabled you deserve full benefits. With SSI there is a limit on how much income you have and what your resources are.

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/page7-5.html

As far as my opinion towards Casey Anthony I have always went with the facts. I remember doing a lot of back and forth. She has been found not guilty by a group of her piers, she was given a fair trial and I have to respect the juries findings. She will never be charged and what I can't change I don't let bother me. What bothers me and what I can change are the thousands of missing children out there. I would rather spend my time looking for the missing, hoping to find a missing child, teen or adult. Helping some family find peace.

For the record, there was no dna on the duct tape when it was retrieved because it had been exposed to the elements for six months, including being underwater for at least a month. The dna on the duct tape was confirmed as belonging to one of the CSI from the lab.

Neither DNA or white blood cells which are needed to identify DNA, can be identified in a decomposing human corpse once it starts to liquify. But DNA can be extracted from bones unless they too were exposed to the elements as little Caylee's were for a period of six months.....any biologist will confirm those facts.

Well I read Heather Seubert testimony and she worked for the forensic DNA analysis at the FBI unit, when she examined evidence in the case she testified that DNA on the duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother (Casey) or grandparents George and Cindy. I have read many experts opinions and they all say the same thing.

What about all the DNA in the trunk from Caylees remains that she allegedly drove around with for a day or two?There should have been plenty of body fluids. That wasn't under water, that somehow came out negative also? The facts just aren't there.

BBM
Her life isn't that different now than it was before she was arrested except now she doesn't have to take care of her precious little girl that she brutally murdered. FCA never worked and pretty much played on the computer all day and went out with Men. That's what she is doing now. Why do you feel bad for her?

I can't imagine the fear little Caylee felt while she was grasping for air trying to stay alive?

I can only HOPE that Casey is as miserable as you are saying, but I highly doubt it.

Casey did an interview with Piers Morgan, she wouldn't even come to the show or do an interview live on the phone. She wants people to leave her alone and let her live her life. I think her life is very different than what it was, she can't go to bars, I'm sure men are afraid to date her in fear of their life. I thought Caylee was being knocked out with chlorophyll, how can you be sure she was strangled? Some say Casey was giving Caylee xanax, some say she was giving her chlorophyll, some say she was locking her in the trunk which she would have died of heat exhaustion, and then you have Baez saying she drowned. Nobody knows except Caylee and her mother how she died. Casey will never let us know. This thread has gone way off subject the question on this thread is if Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury. I don't think the DA has the money and doesn't think this little lie is worth the time.

Unfortunately you need more than just a dead body. You need evidence putting Casey at the scene where Caylee was found, and there was none.
No dna or fingerprints on the duct tape.No toxic chemicals in her hair. She won her case but is living a very lonely a sheltered life. She will live the rest of her life in fear and will never have a moments peace. So even though she was found not guilty she is still in a so to speak jail.

In a word - with respect - nonsense. A decomposing body identified as her child who she had primary responsibility for in the trunk of her car is enough evidence - a car which only she drove and identified the stench as squirrels plastered on the frame - a car she dumped and hoped would get stolen. Her behavior afterwards for one month and never reporting Caylee missing. Anybody can look at consecutive events and add 1+1+1+1+1 = 5 and bingo a guilty FCA.

Except a jury too lazy to listen to and absorb the judge's instructions. All the words in the world will not ever make this any less of a huge miscarriage of justice.

Casey did an interview with Piers Morgan, she wouldn't even come to the show or do an interview live on the phone. She wants people to leave her alone and let her live her life. I think her life is very different than what it was, she can't go to bars, I'm sure men are afraid to date her in fear of their life. I thought Caylee was being knocked out with chlorophyll, how can you be sure she was strangled? Some say Casey was giving Caylee xanax, some say she was giving her chlorophyll, some say she was locking her in the trunk which she would have died of heat exhaustion, and then you have Baez saying she drowned. Nobody knows except Caylee and her mother how she died. Casey will never let us know. This thread has gone way off subject the question on this thread is if Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury. I don't think the DA has the money and doesn't think this little lie is worth the time.

BBM
You got that right! FCA has all the answers and will take them to her grave.

BBM - As time goes on, most of us have realized it wasn't just "this little lie". It was MANY lies. I just realized today after listening to an interview between Pam P. (KC's Aunt) and Nancy G. that CA lied about the altercation at the house the night of June 15th when CA told her own mother how she had her hands around KC's throat and then lied about it to LE. Another notch in CA's belt that she got one over on LE. It's disgusting how the justice system was so manipulated by that entire family!

Well I read Heather Seubert testimony and she worked for the forensic DNA analysis at the FBI unit, when she examined evidence in the case she testified that DNA on the duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother (Casey) or grandparents George and Cindy. I have read many experts opinions and they all say the same thing.

What about all the DNA in the trunk from Caylees remains that she allegedly drove around with for a day or two?There should have been plenty of body fluids. That wasn't under water, that somehow came out negative also? The facts just aren't there.

DNA's worst enemy is heat & water. The trunk sat in extreme heat for well over a month & the body was underwater & in the heat at the hottest time of the year. The only DNA that was found was from a lab worker. And the only reason it was there is because it was contaminated AFTER being exposed to water & heat.
KC got lucky because she bought herself alot of time.
She also was lucky enough to get 12 jurors who couldn't add. Had they went through the evidence & understood it I don't believe she would be free today.
Back on topic - yes I think Cin should be charged - many, many times over.

Cindy should be prosecuted imo but she won't be...She'll continue to live the miserable life she has thinking that she's in control and that she knows what she's doing and that will be that. She's a narcissist. It won't matter what happens to her - everyone else will be wrong. They (narcissists) know how to survive and nothing bothers them...After all, everyone else is wrong!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back