Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

Maybe if the A's wait long enough, the obstruction of justice charges will come in and THEN they could have their reunion with KC.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

so what are they thinking...to come into the room with little Caylee's urn and have the funeral service on the telephone with KC on the other side...OMG. The quote was that it would be a reunion with ALL the Anthony family, which I would take to mean Caylee too. If true, this is beyond twisted.

Really...And who exactly, might be "pushing" for a family reunion at the jailhouse?

Let me pause and think here. Could it be KC? (uh, no way) Could it be GA from the hospital? (hmmm...don't think so) Could it be LA in between organizing parking spaces for the Super Bowl in Tampa and awaiting possible charges? (nawww...)

Now who could it be???

Hmmm...

Yep, I do believe your right on the money!

No way the jail would go for this. I bet they're so sick of being told that none of their rules should apply to "the oh-so special one" by all of the various A family attorneys/mouthpieces.

Pushing for a jail house reunion, so that they can have the funeral with the person who ...what the...?????.

I think there should be another psych eval for the other Anthony's.

I hope that this will not be allowed .

****THUMP***

Someone needs to write a new book, its title should be
How to understand the Anthony's For Dummies

News alert--KC is in jail having been indicted for the first degree murder of her daughter. She's not in a hospital ill or otherwise indisposed because of circumstances beyond her control. This is such a media ploy! Talk about trying to poison the jury pool! I just have one question for this family: Is the sky blue in your world?

Really...And who exactly, might be "pushing" for a family reunion at the jailhouse?

Let me pause and think here. Could it be KC? (uh, no way) Could it be GA from the hospital? (hmmm...don't think so) Could it be LA in between organizing parking spaces for the Super Bowl in Tampa and awaiting possible charges? (nawww...)

Now who could it be???

Hmmm...

Hmmm...I wonder if her "new man" would be invited. :rolleyes:

so what are they thinking...to come into the room with little Caylee's urn and have the funeral service on the telephone with KC on the other side...OMG. The quote was that it would be a reunion with ALL the Anthony family, which I would take to mean Caylee too. If true, this is beyond twisted.

I can hear her now..

"I, me, my, I, me, my LET ME SPEAK, NO ONE IS LETTING ME SPEAK!

I'm sorry my jaw dropped off and rolled away!
Anyone seen it?

On a positive note, I lost my appetitie for dinner. And I could stand to lose a few pounds.

It's amazing to me- every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?

I funeral in jail!!!

Maybe KC will waive her rights to attend? :eek:

Will this jailhouse "family reunion" be recorded?

Even if it is we won't be able to understand a danm thing they say. I think this is a meeting of the minds so to speak to wrap their story about LA's involvement.
Scoot over y'all and share the toilet, it makes me wanna puke too. :puke:

Thank God for all of you. You validate my ranting over these things.

My family thinks I need to check myself into Halifax Mental Health Ward when I read things like this.

:eek:I thought I was seeing things, but alas once again I am flabergasted. Double thud

I funeral in jail!!!

Maybe KC will waive her rights to attend? :eek:

Oh yes, don't you know every grieving parent and grandparent wants to hold their child's funeral in the county pokey. It's all the rage!:bang:

Just another example of how this family thinks the rules and laws of society do NOT apply to them. They are SPECIAL, haven't we all gotten that yet, people??? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back