• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

Votes: 27 6.1%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

• I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Ta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Other Persons Not Mentioned.
For some reason I just have a strong feeling Ron and Misty know where Haleigh is. I also think Haleigh is not alive (I pray to God I'm wrong) it has just been to long for her to not be seen somewhere.

Hi All,

Let me address some questions you may have.

The reason I added Ron and Crystal, even though they have been cleared by police, is because there are some of you out there who still think Ron or Crystal are involved. No matter what the police say.

This poll is not about what the police proclaim but it is about what you all think. You may not agree with the police.

What other choices would you like to see that I have not put up on the poll? Since this is our first poll I am learning as we go along.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

Loveya,
Tricia

I voted Ron and Misty. I do believe that TN and GGM know and may have participated in a coverup...so that would be involvement too. maybe we should add them?

What really surprises me and I think will surprise others ( if it stays this way) is how close it is between Misty and "other persons."

I thought Misty would get 90 percent of the votes. Interesting.

Misty is involved IMO. She may have had help, but one way or another, that child was involved. I'm not sure she could have pulled this off on her own, so there very well could be other parties involved, but I have also seen some pretty amazing things when it comes to what a panicked person can accomplish. If Misty was responsible for any harm coming to Haleigh, she could have panicked and then she would have been able to pull it off on her own.

Here's a link to the press release on Monday-

http://www.pcso.us/

Please show me where it states that Crystal and Ron have been cleared.
It states that they are not suspects.
That is a police tactic used so the suspect will not think LE is looking at them.
Remember Chris Coleman? Killed his wife and 2 sons. LE kept telling the public he was not a suspect then boom he was arrested.

My opinion only and a few facts thrown into the mix.

Thank you! "Not suspects" does not mean cleared by any means.

Wow! One of the choices changed by 88 votes in one hour a little while ago. :eek:

Wow between Ron and Misty 67% total votes so far.

Misty is involved IMO. She may have had help, but one way or another, that child was involved. I'm not sure she could have pulled this off on her own, so there very well could be other parties involved, but I have also seen some pretty amazing things when it comes to what a panicked person can accomplish. If Misty was responsible for any harm coming to Haleigh, she could have panicked and then she would have been able to pull it off on her own.

I agree...I believe Misty and others are involved...I dont know to what extent her involvement is...it could be as simple as not being there to protect Haleigh that night all the way to full involvement and knowledge of what happened to little Haleigh...Misty knows more than she is telling IMHO

I voted Ron and Misty and I would have voted the same had this poll been taken a day or two after Haleigh disappeared. The 911 call with Ron so defensive and belligerent and the next day interview with Ron and TN also did not sit right with me either. I thought from the start that Ron did it and Misty covered for him. Nothing that I have seen since has pulled me from that first impression, except that TN and GGM have covered for him also.

I've been following this case from the day it started...I voted for a person not mentioned because I believe the perp who took Haleigh is a pedophile and knows Ron and his family, maybe not well, but somewhat. Perhaps one of the females in the picture had been molested as a child and doesn't remember clearly or was threatened to the point of not remembering.

Misty is lacking education and an ability to communicate. She got inches and feet mixed up. I'm not sure the story Misty gave about all 3 sleeping in the same room is true...she may have been out of the mobile home at the time.

I voted "other" because I have a feeling Ron ticked someone off and they wanted revenge. I don't know why.

I also voted other an also feel it was for revenge either directed at RC or MC.

I voted Misti. I've always thought so after hearing that no forced entry, the blanket washing scenario, and then especially after hearing about the shaking couch and man in black. Even if some bozo was also involved after the fact, I think Misti is the key.

I voted Ron and Misti.

I just want to add how impressed I am with the number of total votes in this poll!

I voted Johnny Sheffield because there are WAY too many things that have made you go hmmmn with this man from the very beginning. I have thought this for months and I don't believe "initially", if even at all, that Crystal was aware of this .imoo .

I don't think Haleigh was abducted.....I think she was killed and her body hidden....by Ronald and Misty

I'm surprised that people are voting for "persons not mentnioned". WOW. I didn't think that one would get anything.

Thank you for the correct spelling. Spelling is not my best ability. :)

Thanks for the poll, I haven't voted yet. I have a problem with the abduction wording. How can I vote if I think that Haleigh was not abducted but was killed and her body was disposed of. I want to vote but I'm not sure how at this point, any suggestions are greatly appreciated...I'm being very sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752