Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the letter this girl needs to be in school. My 2nd grader can spell better than that.

Angel I can never find how to get to the time stamp section without you providing a link....could you tell me how to search for it?

Thank you my friend

Angel I can never find how to get to the time stamp section without you providing a link....could you tell me how to search for it?

Thank you my friend

I've got a moment and would to happy to show you how to get to the TimeStamped Threads inside our Forensic Astrology Forum.

No matter 'what' astro thread you are in-whichever of the case studies you're reading, simply scroll to the very top of the page.
Look just below the large Websleuths. com logo

It looks just like this and reads:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community .... Current Events ... Forensic Astrology

Place your mouse on the Forensic Astrology heading, give it a single left click and it will take you to a listing of ALL threads within our Astro forum, that is specific cases, the Time Stamped threads for several of the cases ( all cases do not require a Time-Stamp Thread ), Library, Mundane, Case Briefings etc.

hope this has been helpful:)

Here is the link to Haleigh's Time-Stamped thread Oldsoul2 & everyone else who couldn't find it:

Astrology-HALEIGH TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79779"]Astrology-HALEIGH TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: Thanks Fifth we both posted almost at the same time. Thanks for adding the additional information that not all cases have a Time-Stamped Thread etc. :wink:

:angel:

I was listening to Blog Talk Radio last Sunday. It was mentioned by Leonard Padilla and Cobra that Crystal's husband/stepbrother has been involved in moving and hiding children from family to family before. They believe that HaLeigh is in Wisconsin with far flung relatives. Anything on Chad that you see?

Wasn't it TJ Hart and Cobra and not Leonard that talked about that? That is what they said and Roxanne had other child/children before she married Chad, plus Chad had that 2 year RO against him for her and her children. They also said Chad was not given a LDT till a couple of weeks after the search in Baker County. Seems to me like he would be one of the first ones to have gotten one.

We now know from Ron that Misty's bed was never slept in at all, a v. important piece of information. Ron himself says she never went to bed. I can imagine a Scorpio father, especially one so deadly serious as Ron with Saturn on his Sun, marrying a woman he suspected in order to create an ambience where he could eventually elicit or discover the truth. I can imagine few other men doing that but Ron, yes.

You know it's hard enough to go through life with Saturn on your Sun but here's what puts the lid on it. Misty's own Saturn not only squared Haleigh but is in tight, tight square with Ron's (and therefore with his Sun, of course). Bride behind a mask.

I have thoughts of Ron marrying this girl (to keep enemies close - his own words), not because he's madly in love, but he wants her near so when the time comes for him to strike, she's be within stinging distance (Scorpions have a nasty sting).

After watching bits of her voice test and her so-called hypnotic trance (yeah, right!), I feel she is trying to protect herself overall. She says the same things over and over, in the exact same way, how she's already told all she knows, how much she loves the girl "like she was my own", blah, blah, blah, but when the interviewer balks, her come back is, "But I'm seventeen..". She plays the innocent youth card, but yet she wasn't too young to babysit two small children 24/7, wasn't too young to have sex with men not teens, and she wasn't too young to get married? Give us a break. Even seventeen year-olds are old enough to know right from wrong, and they DO know one isn't supposed to leave children unattended, nor should one be invited men to the house when the kiddies are present and daddy is at work.

In the end, I hope Ron beats the life right out of that little wench.

People have said all kinds of mean things about Crystal and her family, but they aren't the ones making headlines, are they?

The lack of concern for the little children's welfare by that uneducated 17-year-old makes my skin crawl and riles up my temper. :furious: Unbelievable.

Does a Rose Hold The Clue To Where Haleigh Is??

When asked “is there anything else you can remember, in particular, is there anywhere police should be looking”, she paused and said “there’s a place that needs to be searched again.” She then gave us specific directions and said “look in the forest for a single red rose”. Ronald drove us to the location she described and when we entered into the woods as directed we found a red plastic rose, covered lightly with brush.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/does-a-rose-hold-the-clue-to-where-haleigh-is/

Tommy Croslin's natal chart doesn't "look" like your typical chart...

By this I mean I see little overt energy patterns consistent with charts of murderers, rapists, etc.

Misty, however, under further investigation, suggested Tommy -- or her cousin (Joe O.) -- or Crystal Sheffield -- may have had 'something to do' with Haleigh's disappearance. She apparently fingered Tommy because when she was younger, he 'did things to her.'

We know that on the afternoon of 2/9/09, Misty had visitors at the house -- the A/C man, brother Tommy and some of Tommy's friends. Surely those Visitors have all been run thru LE's fine-toothed comb half a dozen times or more by now.

Tri-WheelHaleighCummings-TommyCrosl.gif

I cast a Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh Cummings correctly timed birth chart as Inner, Tommy's speculative Sunrise natal as Middle and the Visitors to the House on 2/9/09 chart as Outer.

My concerns include the exact trine from Event SUN partile conj. CHIRON to Haleigh's timed natal ASC 21 Gem and Event MARS 04 Aq partile square Tommy's n. PLUTO 04 Scorpio which is partile opposed Event MC --- among other things --- not the least of which is Tommy's Lunar PNE 04 Sc smack on his PLUTO with TORO of brutality close conj. at 02 Sc.

Tommy's MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality, cruelty) 22 Sag is close opposed Haleigh correctly timed ASCENDANT 21 Gemini.

Not only do Haleigh and Tommy share the same nodal degree, her natal MOON 23 Aries closely conjuncts his NORTH NODE 24 Aries. His URANUS trines her VENUS (was he 'strangely' attracted to her?), MOON & SUN...

Despite this, his planets do not particularly afflict her SUN or MOON, although his URANUS and PLUTO do afflict her natal ASCENDANT.

Troubling as these connections appear, I do not see enough evidence to astrologically 'indict' him and I do not think he took her...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Does a Rose Hold The Clue To Where Haleigh Is??

When asked “is there anything else you can remember, in particular, is there anywhere police should be looking”, she paused and said “there’s a place that needs to be searched again.” She then gave us specific directions and said “look in the forest for a single red rose”. Ronald drove us to the location she described and when we entered into the woods as directed we found a red plastic rose, covered lightly with brush.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/does-a-rose-hold-the-clue-to-where-haleigh-is/
nice misty... explain yourself further.. as your rose connotation just burried you a little bit more! Man I would love to get a chance to question this woman! Her wit matches that of a cheap dust buster filter (if even that strong!)!!!!

Why isn't the county SHAKING this KEY to solve the case? I say shake her till the truth falls out! It will eventually!

Tuba is there anything new in the charts that may suggest Haleigh will be found? I think that it's getting closer to bringing this little angel to rest we already know that she's home

When we reached August, six months after the tragedy, the Sun shone fully bright on all of the events of that eclipse day when Haleigh disappeared. That was the time for matters and details to come to light, Sun opposite Sun. Always remember, oppositions grant awareness. We have learned a good deal more during August. Mercury begins the month of September opposite the Venus of those original charts and that should deliver some information.

Also important to keep in mind, Misty was born with Venus square Saturn, which does not speak well of her treatment toward little girls. Mars was ON that Saturn when Haleigh was said to be missing. That is a cruelty aspect, not good , not good.

I'm wondering if Misti was jealous of Haleigh? I also wonder if Misti owed someone money that's why they took her

You both always reel us in if we stray too far with our "what if"s.

Tommy doesn't have enough aspects with Haleigh's planets but we know so many others have more. Too many others have tighter aspects with the poor child.

Interesting note about Misty's Venus/Saturn/little girls connection, and she was allowed to babysit! Did no one notice her attitude toward little ones? Frankly, we see her lack of concern for this innocent child every time she's on camera, plus the fact that she just won't tell the truth and is hindering the investigation. :slap:

My thought is she knows HaLeigh is already dead and feels no urgency to help find her. Just like Casey Anthony. She's protecting herself and thinks her well-being is more important. The astrological similarities are astounding. :eek:

What would we do without our brilliant astrologers? :blowkiss:

I watched NG tonight and I really believe that Ronald Cummings had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance you could see the anger building in his face I think he's just waiting to strike, I think when they bring little Haleigh home he's going to do something real bad

I have a question, since I haven't a clue what most of the words in the readings mean....but I see where someone asked if a chart was done for Chad G.

I didn't understand the answer..so a yes or no would be nice.
If yes, where might I find it to read ..... as I am extremely interested?
TIA

It was stated that Chad has not taken Haleigh and hasn't stashed her with relatives in some other state BECAUSE it is clear from the charts that Haleigh was KIDNAPPED, likely raped and murdered. Therefore, the scenario of Haleigh being alive and well, hidden with extended family is a false one.

I looked for a chart for Chad but couldn't find one but I have very itchy watery eyes at the moment and am having trouble searching. I don't have anything on Chad in my files.

Answer: Not sure if there is a chart for Chad specifically and NO, Chad hasn't moved an alive Haliegh to somewhere out of state or within the state.

I have a question, since I haven't a clue what most of the words in the readings mean....but I see where someone asked if a chart was done for Chad G.

I didn't understand the answer..so a yes or no would be nice.
If yes, where might I find it to read ..... as I am extremely interested?
TIA

No, we have not posted a chart for Chad.

Charts and discussions for the main players and a few RSO's in the area have been collected and listed in post#1 of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken