Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have used his life insurance to pay off the landscaper don't you think....or else just not paid him at all, which happens.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he just didn't want to get involved. It also didn't say her turned her down. Maybe he went along with her a while? They tried to get him to talk to her on the phone but she wasn't having any part of it and shut it down quickly. She's no dummy, figuring he isn't just calling her out of the blue to chat. I wonder if there are any emails or other proof of the conversations?
Maybe she gave him a downpayment and he kept it. He knew she wouldn't go to the police and tell them this man I tried to hire to kill my husband, just stole my money.

YIKES...this is a major revalation!

The article also states

This woman may be nuts. Why get rid of Kyron? It just doesn't make sense unless she wanted Kaine gone and couldn't do it herself but decided she could do something to Kyron and hurt Kaine. IDK. Maybe she is just pyscho?

Revenge maybe?

Also this from the article:

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

Exactly what?---and how much? (since she shut down the conversation quickly) did LE get on this tape that implicates her? They obviously did not record her saying, "What are on earth you talking about? What murder for hire plot???"

Question: Why didn't the landscaper come forward to the cops 6 to 7 months ago telling them that about this murder for hire scheme? It could've saved Kyron's life.

I was wondering the same thing! Maybe he didn't take her seriously until Kyron went missing...

Oh my gosh. Wow. I never saw that one coming. Well, it explains him getting the RO and her getting the crim def atty. I would, too.

Some questions that come to mind include

1. Is this true? Did Terri really plan such a thing seriously? Maybe she made a bad joke while extremely angry at him but didn't really mean to go through with it. Did the landscaper take her seriously when it all happened?

2. If he did take it seriously, why didn't he go to the police right away? when exactly did he inform the police about it? It sounds like he did it just recently and that only when the police tracked him down, didn't contact them on his own with this information. If so, why did he take his time letting the police know about a serious threat to another's life and wellbeing? It sounds a bit hinky IMO.

3. If he did go to the police with this information right away, why wasn't there a RO months ago?

4. What could be the motive? Terri is no stranger to divorce so why not just get another one if she hated his guts? Is this about money? Custody of the baby? Some real or perceived threat that he presented to her wellbeing?

Kaine must be so freaked out if this is true. Unlucky in love seems like an understatement. If one gets divorced from one pregnant wife before the baby is even born and another wife attempts to put a hit man on his trail when their baby is just a baby, there are some issues there.

She would have used his life insurance to pay off the landscaper don't you think....or else just not paid him at all, which happens.

No good hit man would do that without a lot of money up front.

LE is letting these leaks through, good job LE, At this point, and with this new info, I doubt Kyron is still alive, Im hoping beyond hope that he is, but if she is capable of even considering haveing Kaine killed, well I would say she is capable of anything, and that includes killing, or having Kyron killed JMO

Don't know where she got a large sum of money, unless she was counting on insurance. But if she did have money maybe she hired someone to take Kyron. Hoping the best for him, he may still be alive.

Does this line up with when her older son was sent to live with his father?

Could hiding Kyron be retribution for sending her son away?[/B]

Speculation. Yep, I think when her son had to move out, she decided that his son had to move out...[/QUOTE

OMG that is a horrible thought! It never occured to me that she would be angry that her son moved out, I had assumed all along that it must have been a joing decision (as much as it could be a rational or joint decision to send your kid to live with someone else).

Question: Why didn't the landscaper come forward to the cops 6 to 7 months ago telling them that about this murder for hire scheme? It could've saved Kyron's life.

That is the first things that came to my mind too! If someone offered me $ to kill someone, I would thing hard about keeping quiet, that would be just too weird!

No kidding. Why did he wait until now to speak up. Suppose TM had found someone else who was willing to take do the job? Kaine would be dead. And now that poor little guy is missing. Why hasn't TH been arrested for attempting to contract a murder for hire?

I feel pretty sure now that Kyron's disappearance (and whatever else it might be) is related to the problems with the older son. If her son was forced to leave the house under unpleasant circumstances, then it's quite likely that she's been harboring resentment against Kaine, and probably Kryon, too. If LE knew about the landscaper and told Kaine, they might know more, something that indicates Kyron is alive, thus the parents' statement the other day. TH seems more like a person who would attempt to carry out a crazy scheme than one who would kill in cold blood. JMO...MOO...MOO

Arrest soon then? It must be this morning if they leaked this story at 4am...

If there's any truth to this story the close, supportive blended family angle seems like a big pile of steaming stinky youknowwhat.

Well I guess now we know why her dad gave an interview with People indicating that it was likely she was going to be arrested. We just didnt know exactly for what. If this story is true, then she should be in custody already. jmo

This definitely explains LE going to Kaine and telling him to go into hiding with his daughter!

And the judge's immediate restraining order and no visitation with the baby order.

LE must have gotten something from the tapped phone call!

Well I guess now we know why her dad gave an interview with People indicating that it was likely she was going to be arrested. We just didnt know exactly for what. If this story is true, then she should be in custody already. jmo

I don't think it's that easy. Right now its his word against hers. And then there is that sticky matter of him not reporting it right away. Unless there are emails or other hard proof she may get awaly with it.

Talk about fireworks today, maybe this will be Kyron's independance day. It is time for his freedom. He needs to come home safely. Whoever took him, please release him.

If TH really wanted to get KH killed she seems like a ticking timebomb who perhaps would have hurt Kyron just to hurt her husband.

I want to cling on to the hope that he's alive though... Is there any chance that LE tracked down some communications between this landscaper and TH about a plan to kidnap Kyron and he's got Kyron stashed somewhere and made up this murder for hire story to cover for his involvement in abducting Kyron. It would explain why he didn't call LE about the threats.

I'm torn between being appalled and hoping this isn't true and hoping it is true because if she is innocent her life is as good as over after these newest allegations.

If this story is true it took place around Nov. or Dec. That seems to be around the time Terri started her decline, at least from the pictures I have seen of her back in Oct. Maybe she really is PPD or some kind of mental break? I can see a visit to a rehab or inpatient facility in her near future, setting up for some kind of insanity defense.

If TH really wanted to get KH killed she seems like a ticking timebomb who perhaps would have hurt Kyron just to hurt her husband.
I want to cling on to the hope that he's alive though... Is there any chance that LE tracked down some communications between this landscaper and TH about a plan to kidnap Kyron and he's got Kyron stashed somewhere and made up this murder for hire story to cover for his involvement in abducting Kyron. It would explain why he didn't call LE about the threats.

I'm torn between being appalled and hoping this isn't true and hoping it is true because if she is innocent her life is as good as over after these newest allegations.

So true......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members