MD MD - Tracey Tetso, 32, Rosedale, 6 Mar 2005 *D. Tetso guilty*

christine2448 said:
I did a search on news and nothing new anywhere :( I couldn't even get a hit on anyting on google news. I saw the older article already posted....I hate how this stuff just seems to fall away...we hear about it, then nothing.

Any locals that can update us?
I can...What would you like to know?

marylandmissing said:
I can...What would you like to know?
Everything :)

Have any of the boyfriends or friends she was supposed to meet with taken LTD?
Does she have children?
The latest info is the search resuming on the 29th, any results?
What are the plans now?
Any other weird disappearances in this area?
What is the crime rate of the area she disappeared from?
Where is the car now?
Anything strange in the car, blood, have they tested for fingerprints?
Is anything missing of hers from the house?

Thanks for the newest link :)

LaurenD said:
If she had no children then maybe she met a 3rd "honey" and took off with him...leaving the hubby and boyfriend to fend for themselves.

However, my gut feeling is that foul play is at work here. Two men would be enough.....THREE? Who needs it.....
LOL! Tonight my ONE is enough to drive me crazy!:rolleyes:

christine2448 said:
Everything :)
Have any of the boyfriends or friends she was supposed to meet with taken LTD?
Does she have children?
The latest info is the search resuming on the 29th, any results?
What are the plans now?
Any other weird disappearances in this area?
What is the crime rate of the area she disappeared from?
Where is the car now?
Anything strange in the car, blood, have they tested for fingerprints?
Is anything missing of hers from the house?
Thanks for the newest link :)
Best go here for info on the case: http://www.marylandghosts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2067&start=195

Also, of my fault completely, Tracey's last name is Tetso, not Testo. The media's been carrying the name as Gardner-Tetso.

the case will be featured on AMW.

MissingPersonFlyer2.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I sure hope AMW will help locate Traci.

Greta's teaser just now said that surveillance tape released showing man driving missing woman's car. The story will be on after the break.

AMW did a story on this on 05/14. Motley Crue has donated a $10,000 reward for information on her whereabouts.

I used to live in MD, so I will be following this one closely.

Bump for Tracey. Prayers for family & her safe return

i've been reading up on this, today....i happened to see an interview w/Tracey's mama, this morning, & thought i would check here...

i'm thinking her husband had something to do with this....i read that she had told friends that her husband had borrowed a truck (white truck) from one of his friends, to "watch" her with, at times.....if in the video, the person that parks Tracey's car, gets into a white truck, then it seems that her husband had a friend follow him to the Days Inn to park her vehicle....it just seems to me that this white truck would be investigated heavily......could they not get a clear image of the plate number or what????....

i'm wondering if LE has asked Dennis Tetso to take a polygraph, you know, as a "tool" in the investigation....if they have, i assume he refused???....very strange that he's had nothing to do, whatsoever, w/any of the searches....from everything i've read from the link that Marylandmissing posted, he has to be the prime suspect.....Tracey's mama said this morning that he's not been formally "labeled" a suspect, but she said she thinks LE thinks he is.....apparently they don't have any kind of evidence in her car, & since he's her husband, it only makes sense that his DNA would be in it already....& no body....

i'm hoping for a break in this case...the sooner the better.....

oh, another thing....did Tracey's boyfriend go ahead & go to the concert that night???....i don't think he did anything to her, but i am curious....

Dennis Tetso had said at one time that he would take the polygraph - Dennis quickly retained an attorney and has refused to take the lie detector test. Dennis Tetso has not/will not cooperate with the detectives in the case and will not return phone calls to the detectives or reporters. When AMW aired in may, there was footage of Dennis Tetso putting on the crocodile tears - that was file footage, Dennis never returned phone calls to AMW either. Tracey's boyfriend did go to the concert - thinking that Tracey would catch up to him there, but that never happened and he's stated that he regretted going to the concert b/c of Tracey coming up "missing". Tracey's boyfriend has taken the lie detector test and calls detectives on a regular basis to check in on their progress (you know, the things her husband should be doing). As to earlier opinions in this forum - Tracey did not run off with yet a third man, Tracey had absolutely nothing to run from. Tracey Gardner (Tetso) owned her own home, had steady employment which she'd had for quite some time and worked very hard to earn everything she owned the house, and two vehicles. Dennis Tetso is now living in Tracey's home - why would someone think that this woman who never walked away from difficulty in her entire life would pick up and leave everything she cared deeply for to leave it all to a "man" that she was going to divorce??? No, Dennis Tetso has not been formally named a suspect in Tracey's disappearance - is the general thought that Dennis Tetso is the reason Tracey is missing YES.

crazeehorse said:
Dennis Tetso had said at one time that he would take the polygraph - Dennis quickly retained an attorney and has refused to take the lie detector test. Dennis Tetso has not/will not cooperate with the detectives in the case and will not return phone calls to the detectives or reporters. When AMW aired in may, there was footage of Dennis Tetso putting on the crocodile tears - that was file footage, Dennis never returned phone calls to AMW either. Tracey's boyfriend did go to the concert - thinking that Tracey would catch up to him there, but that never happened and he's stated that he regretted going to the concert b/c of Tracey coming up "missing". Tracey's boyfriend has taken the lie detector test and calls detectives on a regular basis to check in on their progress (you know, the things her husband should be doing). As to earlier opinions in this forum - Tracey did not run off with yet a third man, Tracey had absolutely nothing to run from. Tracey Gardner (Tetso) owned her own home, had steady employment which she'd had for quite some time and worked very hard to earn everything she owned the house, and two vehicles. Dennis Tetso is now living in Tracey's home - why would someone think that this woman who never walked away from difficulty in her entire life would pick up and leave everything she cared deeply for to leave it all to a "man" that she was going to divorce??? No, Dennis Tetso has not been formally named a suspect in Tracey's disappearance - is the general thought that Dennis Tetso is the reason Tracey is missing YES.
Welcome to the forum! I have been following this case for quite some time.
I appreciate your post. I believe -- just from speculation and what I've read from the beginning -- that Dennis is the reason Tracey is missing.
It's becoming more and more often that women go missing at the hands of the man with whom she was involved/married... And it's ticking me off that men just do this and some get away with it :mad:

Prayers for Tracey :(

Thank you! August 6th will be five (very long) months that Tracey's been "missing". I don't like the word missing much b/c it's so much more than that - she's only missing to us b/c we don't know where she is, but I believe the "man" she married knows something. I just found the boards (I'm sure I've been told about them, but I post on about 4 right now as it is - and it's hard to remember how many sites there are out there w/Tracey on it). If there's anyone out there that still believes that Tracey left on her own accord - please take the time to check out the archived and recent articles on www.northeastbooster.com Dennis did an interview (one of only a scant few) with Mary T Robbins this was before Tracey's car was located. In this article, Dennis goes on to say that he misses Tracey and is waiting for her to come home, then in the next breath says "she wasn't a bad person, she was a good girl"...What does that tell you? If you're waiting for her to come back, why would you speak of her in the past tense like you know that there's no way she could come back? We've posted (repeatedly) missing person flyers in Tracey's neighborhood...somehow they continue to disappear at least the ones that are on a direct path from Tracey's house out of the neighborhood always disappear (HMMMM, who would do that?). We'll continue to wallpaper the neighborhood, etc with Tracey's flyer we're not giving up. We're also working on fundraisers for Tracey's reward/recovery fund one is with Krispy Kreme, others will follow - we've had two so far the one @ Fuddruckers (which as far as I know we still haven't seen the check and that was in May) and candle sales that brought in more than the Fuddruckers one. If anyone's interested in any of this or just helping with Tracey's cause and you're local, please email me and let me know!

Laurie

Just wanted to stop by while I was here and let you all know that Tracey has a beautiful new Website, that may just have some answers to questions I have read on here, there are still a very few things still under construction,but they will not interfeer with anything. You can link straight from her site to her message forum, guestbook, photo gallery and many links to read. I too have been following this case and praying that she is home very soon.

The address to Tracey's website is : http://www.findtraceygardner.com/index.html

Crazeehorse, Welcome to Websleuths. Thank you for the insights on Tracey. That helps so much in our trying to figure out what she is like and is much more accurate than the hints/tidbits we can get from the media. I think you and your friends are great! Keeping Tracey's face out in the neighborhood and in the media is the best thing you can do. Having someone to regularly keep in contact with LE is also important. As long as you are keeping her face out there, there is less chance that her case will go cold, without resolution. Keep up the good work.

FMFDataEntry- great job on the Website! I think that a website is an invaluable tool in keeping Tracey's story out there. It is not only an easily accessible place to store all of the info about Tracey's story- it is a great way to get Tracey's story out to people. Unless/until TV media comes up with a 24 hr station for the missing/unidentified- websites which show the pictures and tell the story are the best way I know to keep the story in the public eye. You guys are doing a great job.
If I could humbly make a suggestion (LOL, I just can't seem to let things alone). Add an update section to the site, so that you can keep it current with what is happening in her case. And make sure you post links to all the news articles on her story.

i'm glad i checked in....thanks for the info..this reminded me to check back on this site, below..a lot of good info, along with theories from friends of hers..

i think her husband killed her, probably at their home..he put her car in the lot, himself..i don't think he used her car to get rid of her body, though....it's a shame there's no new news..this guy couldn't have commited the "perfect" murder though, could he???..most think they can, but they always "leave out" something...some kind of mistake...

thread listed as "need help...an old friend is missing"

http://www.marylandghosts.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=32

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288