trial thread: 3/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClintic identified symbol in letter as a cripps gang symbol. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@AM980_Court
  • Derstine presented this letter at the start of his cross examination. A prior tweet did not get through.

Adrian Morrow ‏
"We share the same thirst for blood, we love to see it pour," McClintic wrote. "As they beg for pain, we inflict it even more."

McClintic says she didn't necessarily think f herself as a gang member. But did "represent" them. Held their colors. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@AdrianMorrow
  • "We share the same thirst for blood, we love to see it pour," McClintic wrote. "As they beg for pain, we inflict it even more."

McClintic says she endorsed what it was to be a gang member. Defense asks her why? #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

@AM980_Court
  • McClintic says she doesn't refer to her self as a "murderous *****" often. A second letter is being shown. It has a gang sign on it

In the top of the letter it says "I just railed the rest of my Prozac" McClintic says she did it regularly. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

RaffertyLFP: Derstine reads a rap like poem that McClintic wrote to antoher Inmate - share "thirst for blood" and inflict pain

Defense shows another letter written to someone. McClintic identifies it as something she wrote

McClintic identified symbol in letter as a cripps gang symbol.

McClintic says she didn't necessarily think f herself as a gang member. But did "represent" them. Held their colors

McClintic says she endorsed what it was to be a gang member. Defense asks her why?

In the top of the letter it says "I just railed the rest of my Prozac" McClintic says she did it regularly

McClintic says she got in several fights while in custody

RaffertyLFP: McClintic's letter refers to her and her friends as "murderous *****es

@AM980_Court
  • McClintic says she "represents" the crips. She "wore their colours". Derstine says she "endorsed their culture and style of life."

McClintic says she got in several fights while in custody #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

Defense looking for her to put a number on how man fights she has been in. McClintic won't admit to "all the time" or "constantly" #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

Defense looking for her to put a number on how man fights she has been in. McClintic won't admit to "all the time" or "constantly

In another letter Derstine produced, McClintic drew a three-point Crips crown. "You represented for them," says Derstine. "Why?"

McClintic referred to herself and her friend as "murderous b***hes," and "two of a kind" in the poem.

It says "real motherf'n Gs" on letter McClintic wrote in custody to friend

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out McClinitic letter in which she describes herself as real mother_____ gangster

Derstine asks McClintic why she "endorsed" the Crips. "Because that's the life I choose to live

Chose, sorry. McClintic was speaking in past tense

McClintic says she identified with the gang culture

Defense shows two letters by McClintic that say "murderous *****es" something she said she don't use to refer to he and her friend

McClintic says she used to adopt a "gang" speech pattern. Part of her gang persona.

McClintic says he would snort adderall prescribed to her. Says it was frequent

@AM980_Court
  • Letter describes violent incidents in custody. McClintic doesn't remember them. She says there were "several".

It says "real mother****in Gs" on letter McClintic wrote in custody to friend. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic says she identified with the gang culture. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads