They need to arrest John Ramsey soon...

twinkiesmom said:
If you haven't read all the transcripts in this case, don't complain why you don't understand the concept of RDI.
Like I said in my original post, its been awhile but I have read alot on this case. I just want to know what are the reasons people believe in their guilt, I am allowed to ask.

Camper said:
--->>>I for one would like to see ALL of the telephone records for Christmas Day AM, until 2 PM December 26th.

WE would know then who called whom, and what time anyone was called, 10 PM, 11PM, 12PM, 1AM etc etc.

Bank records would be good too, HOW much JR cash receivables the end of 1997 when JR sold his plane at a loss to his private pilot.

WE never knew ANY of this, which leaves wonderment for me.

Plus all of the ODD behaviors that WE have never seen in Marc Klaas, Ms. Runnion, Walsh etc. etc. OR ANY murdered childs parent.

Well have they ever let known what was on the phone records? And who called who ect.

lilpony said:
Well, I am just not sure that they did this. I know parents everyday, murder their children and abuse them. But with this case, the way JBR was murdered. I just do not want to believe that they would do all this to their little girl. I just can't believe it, I just can't go there. It has to be proven to me that they did it. I just don't know how a parent could do this. I can't comprehend it or I just don't want too.
Do you understand what I am trying to say?
lilpony, I don't want to believe it, but I can! I myself am a molestation victim by a close relative. My own mother chose to believe her brother over me! It happens.

Buzzm1 said:
JBean, you, and I, and michelle know that, but we don't want to force our opinion, based on existing evidence, on anyone else, do we. If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them.
Hey, Buzz....don't forget about me, too!

LinasK said:
lilpony, I don't want to believe it, but I can! I myself am a molestation victim by a close relative. My own mother chose to believe her brother over me! It happens.
LinasK....

I don't think lilpony was saying she couldn't believe molestation could not happen. We all know that happens, and I am sorry your Mother chose to not believe you. That is terrible, and I am sure has affected you for a long time.

As sick, twisted & perverted molestation/incest is...there is a HUGE difference between that and murder.

Isn't true that LE didn't obtain they clothes the Ramseys were wearing until almost a year after the crime? I heard a clip where Patsy stated 'They never asked (which I'm not sure I believe)', 'We couldn't even remember what we were wearing' and 'They had to show us pictures (of what they were wearing)'

michelle said:
Well have they ever let known what was on the phone records? And who called who ect.
I believe the Boulder DA (ALex Hunter) would not issue a warrant for these records. He wanted to ASK the Ramseys to hand them over!

LinasK said:
LinasK. I am so sorry. If they did this, there should have been something that would have pointed directly to them. And if there was, why wasn't something done about it. I mean how could they cover for this horrible crime. Wouldn't you think they could break one of them? This is so frustrating isn't it? Confusing too!

lilpony--what exactly are you saying? that you can't believe the R's killed their daughter? molested their daughter'? the garrote? the paintbrush? which part? or all parts?

narlacat said:
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more :)
What exactly was their explanation for wanting to leave town immediately following the discovery of their daughter's body? I've never really heard what they gave as their rationale for such an odd reaction.

julianne said:
LinasK....

I don't think lilpony was saying she couldn't believe molestation could not happen. We all know that happens, and I am sorry your Mother chose to not believe you. That is terrible, and I am sure has affected you for a long time.

As sick, twisted & perverted molestation/incest is...there is a HUGE difference between that and murder.
Julianne, thats correct. I was implying molestation couldn't happen, of course it can and does. I meant that I can't believe JBR parents could murder her in that way, and be able to cover it up, without breaking. Its just unbelieveable.

michelle said:
Like I said in my original post, its been awhile but I have read alot on this case. I just want to know what are the reasons people believe in their guilt, I am allowed to ask.

You have to look at it like a crime novel, or a made for TV movie. The reason you have to look at it that way is this - all we can do is speculate from the evidence available to the public. Sort of like figuring it out from clues in a novel or in a movie.

A crime novel where police are called in to investigate a rape/murder, and where on page 2, they find the father's semen in the girl's vagina and his fingerprints on the blody knife would be a very short book, and not much of a thriller.

We aren't going to get iron-clad evidence in this case. Not enough for a conviction anyway. Can fibers innocently get entwined in the garrotte? I don't know. We have to call in fiber experts. Since both sides will do this, there's no doubt the fiber experts will disagree.

If this is ever solved it will be like on TV. The suspect will break down and sob and admit guilt. IOW, this case will never be solved, and will never go to trial.

But we can look at the evidence and ask where it leads us. Many of us think the RDI makes the most sense. We'll never have the sort of proof that will hold up in court, but we're still convinced.

I'll give you a few reasons for a start, then let others continue.

A. The ransom note is staging, there was never an actual kidnapping planned, which later went bad. Why ?

1. Dead bodies left in the house with RNs don’t often result in payment of ransom.

2. It was hand written. Most RN authors would like to avoid it being
traced to them. The R's if covering up, wouldn't have had a choice.

3. 118K points to someone who knows JR’s bonus. No real kidnapper or intruder would point to himself that way.

4. It’s the longest, most rambling RN in history. It just doesn’t seem
like a real RN.

5. It’s written on the R’s paper, with one of their sharpie markers. A real kidnapper would have come prepared with the RN already written.

If it’s staging, who has more reason to write it, an intruder paedo with no intention of collecting ransom, or the R’s to coverup? I think the later.

Dr Jeffrey McDonald stabbed his own little kids to death--So did Darlie Routier--what's worse than that?

ljwf22 said:
Isn't true that LE didn't obtain they clothes the Ramseys were wearing until almost a year after the crime? I heard a clip where Patsy stated 'They never asked (which I'm not sure I believe)', 'We couldn't even remember what we were wearing' and 'They had to show us pictures (of what they were wearing)'

Whaaaaat, your kidding me! Thats crazy! How come the case was fumbled so badly...weird!

lilpony said:
Well, I am just not sure that they did this. I know parents everyday, murder their children and abuse them. But with this case, the way JBR was murdered. I just do not want to believe that they would do all this to their little girl. I just can't believe it, I just can't go there. It has to be proven to me that they did it. I just don't know how a parent could do this. I can't comprehend it or I just don't want too.
Do you understand what I am trying to say?

No. I don't really care who did it. I don't find the idea of he parents doing it any more disturbing than an intruder doing it. This stuff happens. Parents have done similar things. So have intruders.

Peter Hamilton said:
lilpony--what exactly are you saying? that you can't believe the R's killed their daughter? molested their daughter'? the garrote? the paintbrush? which part? or all parts?
Oh boy, I am under pressure, hehe!! I don't preform well under pressure! LOL

Ok, I DON"T want to believe they killed their daughter, its not proven to me yet. I can't believe they would use a garrote, on their little girl, how can they go that far. If they did this, they are twisted and sick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back