TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman claims Davidson only person who had sex with Channon.

Doesn't sound like Grand Jurors believe she didn't hear Channon cry out.

Claims no nepharious reason for going back to Kentucky. Just wanted was ready to go home.

If she was scared, why would she say that she decided to leave just because she wanted to go home. Not that she was scared and wanted to go home or that she was so upset about what happened that she wanted to go home.

If Coleman had really felt bad about what happened, she would have testifed against the others. she could have told Channon's story.

Next witness, Bernard Waggoner, ATF Special agent criminal investigator.

Was not initially involved. Later in week was asked to go to Kentucky to search for suspect.

Did he say he went home bought beer and got his govt truck then drove to Ky? lol.

Initially Stacy Lawson lied to LE. The quickly gave up her friends location.

Describing aprehension of suspects from Natasha Hays house.

You know even if they had Channon gagged and she couldn't scream out, you can still make sounds in your throat. I can actually scream pretty loudly with my mouth totally shut (yes I just tried it :)) I'm sure Channon was making plenty of noise and screaming, crying etc.

Suspects seperated. Did not want talking or signals between them. Had Thomas where he couldn't escape.

I agree chicken hawk. Coleman had to hear ever sickening sound of what was happening to channon.

They specifically searched for guns when searching Natasha Hays house. Because guns involved in crime, and convicted felons can't have posession of firearms.

Natasha gave consent to search house except for daughters room.

He searched laundry room/spare bedroom Coleman and Cobbins kept their things in. Three LE total searched. Went through everything. Lifted up bed. Black shoe box has hairbow and nothing else in it. He personally looked at this.

There was a large red leather purse on headboard of bed. Knew from investigation that Coleman stayed in that room. Had diary, makeup and other things. Had wallet with photo of Cobbins.

Confiscated evidence and turned it over to his brother, County Sheriff Waggoner. He entered it into evidence.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Waggoner - red purse in bedroom where Cobbins, Coleman slept a/f leaving Knox had pic of Cobbins and her I'd

Waggoner - Hays Ky house searched a/f arrests, no guns found

Coleman, Cobbins, Thomas kept separate at Lebanon PD, Coleman "cooperative,"

Natasha called about finding gun in box that previously only had hairbow in it.

He physically ID's gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member