2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggh that poor child lived a nightmare. God bless her little soul. I hope she is having the time of her life in Heaven! How much longer can they wait to arrest Adam? I mean he has lied....there has to be something to put him where he belongs even if it isn't murder YET!

no kidding! what's his plan? to say that she was brooding in her room now for the last 2 weeks!

warrant----
IMVU accts. For elisa---adam---aaron---kava fullman—and sweetlilspitfire.
..is spitfire AF ??

You go NoeticSoul!!! Saw in the warrant that they took your sleuthing seriously!

I bet Adam is majorly squirming right now!! If the dates are true then all those that have been defending him all over the internet will find out that poor Adam is just a great big liar and too much of a chicken to turn in the person that killed his child....at the very least!!!!

Arrest him already! This is just plain sick........these 2 ! and he is still walking free.............

News 14 Carolina also learned investigators contacted five different counties to obtain DSS records of three juveniles warrants say are Elisa Baker’s children, and that investigators obtained medical records from several hospitals that are relevant to Elisa Baker’s possible prior drug use and or mental health treatment.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...nts-in-zahra-baker-case-reveal-sordid-details

#14 warrant, searches the story of Zahra being raped and the mattress in the yard
of Elisa's man friends.

I have a sinking feeling about the IMVU site, KF, the cameras found in the house and $10k. :(

#14 warrant, searches the story of Zahra being raped and the mattress in the yard
of Elisa's man friends.

-------that link with the 14 warrants was from the NOVEMBER warrant release-----i just was responding to the question 'what site published them last time?'

--- and thanks for pointing that out----i've edited that post to avoid confusion---

I've e-mailed The Hickory Record, WSOC and WBTV asking them if they plan to scan and post the actual warrants. I will let you know if I get a response from any of them.

The IMVU warrants state the names AB/EB/AY/KF and use the term homicide for the crime. I HOPE that justice is thorough in this case; doesn't have to be quick just thorough.

The IMVU warrants state the names AB/EB/AY/KF and use the term homicide for the crime. I HOPE that justice is thorough in this case; doesn't have to be quick just thorough.

Where are you seeing this? Are the warrants posted somewhere online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam