2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Orange County have to continue to protect her? I bet the County Jail staff are counting down the minutes to get rid of her azz. She is way too much work and way too high maintanence.

Didn't you know she is a model prisoner? Always pleasant!! :)

OMG! I can't believe that CM flipped the bird...so disgusting. The whole DF is sickening.

That would be low class just flippin the bird he showed his backside ( KMA ) first then the bird now that my friend is classy. JB flying to NY to do interviews with those evil media people.. Maybe ABC will give him free spelling lessons or a super deluxe chemistry set.

Oh somebody just shoot me! She is now suing the State of Florida. Will Baez and Mason ever stop?

Disembodied voice: Jury #3, you've just freed a murdering sociopath. Where are you going?

Juror#3: I feel sick to my stomach, but I'm taking my family to Disneyland. Thanks ABC!

I don't post much, but am sickened and saddened over the verdict. I can't believe ABC is paying people for this stuff. I sent this message to ABC:

I can't believe how much you are sponsoring the Anthony family and all of the stupid jurors in the Casey Anthony case. Obviously, you all care more about ratings and sensationalism than a little girl's life. I, along with my family and friends and anyone else we can reach, will no longer watch any of your shows or support anything with which ABC is associated. Shame on you!

I'm slowing coming round to thinking that maybe Casey Anthony getting out of jail isn't going to turn out to be justice after all.

I can't imagine any of her previous friends will want to have a relationship with her, new friends (if that's possible) will always look at her and wonder if she did kill Caylee, she'll have to face what she did every day because no one is going to let her forget it, and I really don't think she is going to make that much money. Sometimes the stink with these so called infamous celebrities is just too much, shes also got that big azzed tattoo on her shoulder that will never come off and is her calling card so to speak.

BTW... While I understand your signature... Why? Why give it any thought whatsoever? I won't ever buy it.

What is it with the bird flipping down there?

Well FL does get alot of snowbirds???? J/k they bring money to the state

That was dumb I know, just trying to lighten up

Oh somebody just shoot me! She is now suing the State of Florida. Will Baez and Mason ever stop?

That will end pretty quick, when they find out that the state is suing her for the costs surrounding the search for Caylee.

:gavel:

On JVM
A's Attorney:

Fax said they - the Anthonys, deserve t same fate as Caylee
rec'd the fax from group of people that have a blog

That doesn't sound like a threat to me. They didn't say that they were going to kill them or that they wanted to kill them. They just said that they deserved the same fate. That's not a threat. :twocents:

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

Did he sell any pictures of a dead baby?

Having worked for Corrections, we would export them in the wee hours of the morning. The crowds were hanging outside and no prisoner was even in the prison. Heck, one of the most serial rapists ever got out (his story was on Oprah) and I never knew it till he didn't show up for meetingl.

oooh that wrongful detainment suit is SOOO gonna backfire on Baez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998