2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called Cheney Mason's office to tell him how i felt about his finger flipping of innocent law abiding spectators and of course the phone just rang and rang. There's no e-mail address either. I'm tired of these people. Someone has to stand up to them.

How you stand up to him is by not watching or purchasing anything these bottom-feeders put out there for $$ for themselves and their client. That's the only way to fight this and, unfortunately hitting them in the wallet is the only place they feel pain.

OMG this commercial for Chevy has the you are my sunshine song. And it's about babies! :(

That doesn't sound like a threat to me. They didn't say that they were going to kill them or that they wanted to kill them. They just said that they deserved the same fate. That's not a threat. :twocents:

The threats arent for G & A but for ICA. Pretty obvious that she is going to her "home". Her newly decorated room et al. The amount of security is growing by the hour. She will be snuck in as was done in the past.

Tanya Rieman on Bill Oriely body lang the juror and JB CM etc
next up CM giving the bird on Bill O. FXNWS.. FYI

I just called Cheney Mason's office to tell him how i felt about his finger flipping of innocent law abiding spectators and of course the phone just rang and rang. There's no e-mail address either. I'm tired of these people. Someone has to stand up to them.

No answering machine in a Law office??

On JVM
A's Attorney:

Fax said they - the Anthonys, deserve t same fate as Caylee
rec'd the fax from group of people that have a blog

That doesn't sound like a threat to me. They didn't say that they were going to kill them or that they wanted to kill them. They just said that they deserved the same fate. That's not a threat. :twocents:

That is no threat. Casey said Caylee died in an accident. Saying the Anthonys should die in an accident is not a threat. Pure drama queens.

Lippman is busy diverting the media. His silence about the Anthonys feelings is obvious to me. They are ecstatic. They will forgive her. They also love the media. BTW who has been funding them all these years. Was it donations?

Oh, she is watching over you... I agree. Pretty soon she may knock things over and slam doors. mo

ok I'm crying again after watching that video

This case has come a complete cluster f. And that is all. Poor Caylee in all this mess. It just sucks. :-/

She will be driven in lying in the back seat, covered with a blanket in Lippman's car.

Having worked for Corrections, we would export them in the wee hours of the morning. The crowds were hanging outside and no prisoner was even in the prison. Heck, one of the most serial rapists ever got out (his story was on Oprah) and I never knew it till he didn't show up for meetingl.
Yep, that was what I said earlier, I wanted to know if she had to show up tomorrow? I won't be shocked if I find out that she was secretly out last night.

Its a wish and a prayer. Not afraid to say it. Wouldn't ever hurt anyone physically but like I said before, I wish I was voodoo priestess. Can't be arrested for thoughts. Or for dancing on a baby's grave, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater