GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno: It sure seems like he has been "in the system" for a long time! Men do change as they age... IMO more so than women,,, I recognize all the girls I went to high school with but... 25+ years later I can't ID some of the guys! ~

I do agree about the hair length! BUT have no idea if his head is angled down because we can't see his face!
It was his intention to distort his identity and hide from the US Marshall's... it worked for me! guess I better keep my day job!
Honestly, his nose even looks different from 7/2011 to now!

Sure, we all change as we age but these pics are only one day apart and then only 2-1/2 years between January 2009 and June 2012.
It usually takes a decade or so to change dramatically due to aging and/or weight gain or even illness.

How can the beard be explained? Oh I know, Woe is stupid! Maybe we'll figure it out tomorrow or tonight.
At least it'll be Monday so maybe some new info will be released. NOT!
We can only hope.

I don't have a beard yet... but gimme a few years! :crazy: my granny had one! lol:notgood: ~ BAD gngr!
eta: I can't find the video... I'm looking!

I keep a close eye on mine - ugh! :blushing:
Hair where it's supposed to be begins falling out and then you get hair where it's not supposed to be - lol! And it's not funny! :maddening:

Me too. I had to go back and look and check the dates on the pictures three times before I posted.
How did we miss that or did I just miss a prior post where someone already pointed that out?

Shows why it's important to go back over info time and time again.

Weird.

Come on people - what's up with these pics? How did Speaks grow that beard (he didn't) - what's that style called? - in only one day?

Something is wrong with these pictures. :banghead:

DUH! I thought he shaved it off!
beardtypes.jpg

Van Dyke?

gngr~snap, It's official, I've just lost it. You're right. TCS had the beard on January 27 and didn't have the beard on January 28.
That means they made him shave it off I guess. Now I have date dyslexia. OMG. I'd better rest now because I'm messing up here big time.

Still, I think something is up with this guy and his identity over time.

I keep a close eye on mine - ugh! :blushing:
Hair where it's supposed to be begins falling out and then you get hair where it's not supposed to be - lol! And it's not funny! :maddening:

It is to those that are younger than us!:giggle: In my case it's payback!:floorlaugh:

I WISH someone knew where some images of him on social media sites were! I'd imagine he avoided the camera! BUT not that night???
That night he parades in front of it?
The only reason I can see him doing that would be to SAVE his own rear?!

COULD he just be a material witness? Maybe not just hiding from LE but from the BIG BROTHERS too???
:banghead:
moo

gngr~snap, it's official that I just lost it. You're right. TCS had the beard on January 27 and didn't have the beard on January 28. That means they made him shave it off I guess. Now I have date dyslexia. OMG. I'd better rest now because I'm messing up hear bigtime.

Still, I think something is up with this guy and his identity over time.

maybe... guess his hair grows fast cause I see stubble in the photo on the 28th~ and I am about BLIND! (not really... can't read a phone book or a pill bottle!! I just need reading glasses now)
no offense anyone...
moo

why are you guys obsessing over an inconsequential issue re his appearance?
bored?

I'm all for the sleuthing of who this guy really is. I was thinking about looking over some of the articles printed in the NC news to see if anyone made comments that they new him.

I'm trying to think of reasons why the dates on the photos would show one day apart without and with a beard. I wonder if they imported an old mugshot in the registry and then took a current one of him upon release. The date of the old mugshot was stamped with the date it was transferred into the registry. I have seen so many misleading information on the registry a lot of which has to do with old information being brought into new reporting standards.

I think the illustration of the woman showing how a person can appear different according to angles and lenses is a good explanation here for the difference in his appearance. He does have that same mole by his nose in all of them. They have new standards for taking drivers license pictures now where you have to be stoned faced. I believe this is done for capabilities of facial recognition. Unfortunately, I have not seen them follow those same standards when photographing RSO's.

I don't believe that the video of his perp walk in the orange suit ever showed his face so there is a possibility that the media just used that for effect and it wasn't even him. I've seen this done before also.

I did find it interesting that his mother in the interview referred to him as Chris.

I believe one of the older articles stated that he got the name Rice from someone in his town in NC.

I would love for a reporter to do a follow-up interview with mom or dig around a little more in his background to see what we could learn.

why are you guys obsessing over an inconsequential issue re his appearance?
bored?

Good question. Obsessed is more like it.

My conclusion for tonight (did I say conclusion or confusion?) is that the mugshots are all TCS but he really looks different in 2012 to me
(ears, and in general).

I'm not convinced video guy is him though unless someone can explain how his hair grew so fast in the back and the additional tattoos on video guy.
I know TCS could have gotten new tattoos between July 2011 and June 2012. I can see a tattoo on the back of video guy's neck but not TCS's.

Good question. Obsessed is more like it.

My conclusion for tonight (did I say conclusion or confusion?) is that the mugshots are all TCS but he really looks different in 2012 to me
(ears, and in general).

I'm not convinced video guy is him though unless someone can explain how his hair grew so fast in the back and the additional tattoos on video guy.
I know TCS could have gotten new tattoos between July 2011 and June 2012. I can see a tattoo on the back of video guy's neck but not TCS's.

I was wondering this the other day as well and noone replied. I wanted to know if they released the identifying body marks from his current arrest but I have not seen them yet.
Also I find it a little odd that since Stiletto's was where TS supposedly worked, and is right next to Temptations, and is owned by the same people, why would they have even released the video of them entering the club to the media looking to id these people? Could none of the employees have remembered it was TS that Jaren was leaving with that night? They looked like they knew people at the door when they entered. Did the manager that said JL was leaving to make more money not recognize TS? He had only been fired 2 months. I wonder if people just recognized MAS and assumed that was TS since they're a couple.

The nose is the same in every photo. Looking straight on you can see the nostril on the right is elongated. His nose has a slight bulb on the end and looks crooked due to the right nostril. Or thats how I see it.

The mugshot with orange hair, does not show longer hair then video guy. In the orange jump suit the collar is higher, there are shadows and the image is fuzzy. Its the mugshot that shows the length of his hair and its not longer at all, nor does it show if he has a tattoo on the back of his neck... MOO

The nose is the same in every photo. Looking straight on you can see the nostril on the right is elongated. His nose has a slight bulb on the end and looks crooked due to the right nostril. Or thats how I see it.

A3.jpg

A2.jpg

A4.jpg

A1.jpg

In the last picture I don't see the bulb as pronounced.

The bridge looks different IMO... a hump of sorts.
maybe it's age or weight or maybe he got a knuckle sandwich?
Something is different... on HIS R I see a difference...
I am not disputing that they have the right guy!
IMO he "morphs" more than most.
In only a few years!
If he didn't have so many aliases and hadn't absconded I wouldn't even notice!
But that's moo!

ok maybe it's the lighting!:blushing:

I am guessing he changes his look regularly on purpose, as many criminals do.

OT -

For ladylub and ladybug... if one of you adds an "avatar" to the left of your name, it'll be much easier to tell you apart. :seeya:

The usercp can be used for that and ladyBUG could add a ladybug avatar to help tell the difference (even for herself!)

OT -

For ladylub and ladybug... if one of you adds an "avatar" to the left of your name, it'll be much easier to tell you apart. :seeya:

The usercp can be used for that and ladyBUG could add a ladybug avatar to help tell the difference (even for herself!)

Ah ha i havent figured that out yet lol

I was wondering this the other day as well and noone replied. I wanted to know if they released the identifying body marks from his current arrest but I have not seen them yet.
Also I find it a little odd that since Stiletto's was where TS supposedly worked, and is right next to Temptations, and is owned by the same people, why would they have even released the video of them entering the club to the media looking to id these people? Could none of the employees have remembered it was TS that Jaren was leaving with that night? They looked like they knew people at the door when they entered. Did the manager that said JL was leaving to make more money not recognize TS? He had only been fired 2 months. I wonder if people just recognized MAS and assumed that was TS since they're a couple.
From what we've heard, TS was known to quite a few of the crowd from the clubs. I think identifying him and MAS would be easy enough except that there's an unwritten rule among club employees to dummy up when LE comes around asking questions. Even though the people who saw TS and MAS enter the club seemed to recognize the couple, I'd be willing to wager that no one admitted seeing JL leave with them, or admitted seeing JL leave at all, for that matter.

I would never have thought of that! I did wonder where the Rice came from.

I know I'm not going to re-read her books right now.
Rice was her husband's name. Her maiden name is O'Brien.

View attachment 23965

View attachment 23966

View attachment 23967

View attachment 23968

In the last picture I don't see the bulb as pronounced.

The bridge looks different IMO... a hump of sorts.
maybe it's age or weight or maybe he got a knuckle sandwich?
Something is different... on HIS R I see a difference...
I am not disputing that they have the right guy!
IMO he "morphs" more than most.
In only a few years!
If he didn't have so many aliases and hadn't absconded I wouldn't even notice!
But that's moo!

ok maybe it's the lighting!:blushing:

I actually do see the same person in the mugshots

I don't think we could see VideoGuy's face, undoubtedly on purpose. I may be wrong or misremembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77