Sidebar Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's making rhe Florida Bar proud. Can't they censor him or something? I understand Freedom of Speech and all that, but isn't his behavior/conduct unbecoming a member of the Bar?

The Bar is only as high as they set it.

Did KC have both an AIM (AOL's instant messaging program) and IM (yahoo's instant messaging program) -- reason I am asking, is I wonder if JB is saying KC didn't have an AIM and that GA and CA had an AOL account (which was NOT Password protected, so anyone could have used them!) and playing semantics, to avoid being caught in another lie. Not that it matters, because the whole reason for it is to claim somebody searched for suicide and suffocation.

BUT ----------- let's say, since we don't have those computer forensics reports of this search, which would seem would have been exculpatory if as JB is trying to make people believe (IE - why didn't he present this at trial to point the finger to GA???) (My hypothesis, is he didn't because it was actually incriminating to KC and he somehow got a sealed ruling that it would not be allowed in evidence as it was under GA account, and there was no proof GA was the one who was on the computer. Furthermore, I bet the judge said something like, "GA is not the one on trial here.") So......... let's say that KC was searching suffocation.

Remember this article and this line:
"On the day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared, someone in her house used the computer to run suicide-related searches, on terms including "foolproof suffocation" and "venturing into the pro-suicide pit," according to Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez. " http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_4la5GDlac

Now, go back to the time, when 'casey anthony' was an unknown - envision that she searched for "foolproof suffocation"
If we enter the text below, we might re-create how Casey got to the site mentioned. Think of it like an algebra problem. We have the answer (the site that was hit, and if we take out casey as that would eliminate all the current day hits and reports we can see if the words foolproof and suffocation appear!)

So we can search

venturing into the pro-suicide pit -Casey

or better still enter this:
venturing into the pro-suicide pit -Casey + foolproof suffocation
searchonsuffocation.jpg

Either search takes you to the same blog!

I think that a search for "foolproof suffocation" led to the site http://www.spiked-online.com/site/printable/4633/ and that suicide was NEVER SEARCHED. NOTE - that this site is not about how to commit suicide, but rather this bloggers torrid venture into the world of online information about how to commit suicide.

Also note, that the site is called Spiked-online, not "venturing into the pro-suicide pit. That was the title of the blog entry, or article.

AGAIN -- I think JB is spinning this UNPUBLISHED forensic report, on these supposed searches, and he is not providing them because he doesn't want it to be discovered that the search was for 'fullproof or foolproof suffocation' methods and nothing to do with suicide at all.

I hope I have articulated this - please let me know if you follow or jump in if you see my point and can add to it.

Excellent post.
The only searches we heard about were in my words how to knock somebody off. Foolproof suffocation fits perfectly into it IMO. Which imo also explains the duct tape and garbage bags, she wasn't taking any chances that Caylee would survive.

Did KC have both an AIM (AOL's instant messaging program) and IM (yahoo's instant messaging program) -- reason I am asking, is I wonder if JB is saying KC didn't have an AIM and that GA and CA had an AOL account (which was NOT Password protected, so anyone could have used them!) and playing semantics, to avoid being caught in another lie. Not that it matters, because the whole reason for it is to claim somebody searched for suicide and suffocation.

BUT ----------- let's say, since we don't have those computer forensics reports of this search, which would seem would have been exculpatory if as JB is trying to make people believe (IE - why didn't he present this at trial to point the finger to GA???) (My hypothesis, is he didn't because it was actually incriminating to KC and he somehow got a sealed ruling that it would not be allowed in evidence as it was under GA account, and there was no proof GA was the one who was on the computer. Furthermore, I bet the judge said something like, "GA is not the one on trial here.") So......... let's say that KC was searching suffocation.

"On the day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared, someone in her house used the computer to run suicide-related searches, on terms including "foolproof suffocation" and "venturing into the pro-suicide pit," according to Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez. " http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_4la5GDlac

Now, go back to the time, when 'casey anthony' was an unknown - envision that she searched for "foolproof suffocation"
If we enter the text below, we might re-create how Casey got to the site mentioned. Think of it like an algebra problem. We have the answer (the site that was hit, and if we take out casey as that would eliminate all the current day hits and reports we can see if the words foolproof and suffocation appear!)

So we can search

searchonsuffocation.jpg

I think that a search for "foolproof suffocation" led to the site http://www.spiked-online.com/site/printable/4633/ and that suicide was NEVER SEARCHED. NOTE - that this site is not about how to commit suicide, but rather this bloggers torrid venture into the world of online information about how to commit suicide.

Also note, that the site is called Spiked-online, not "venturing into the pro-suicide pit. That was the title of the blog entry, or article.

AGAIN -- I think JB is spinning this UNPUBLISHED forensic report, on these supposed searches, and he is not providing them because he doesn't want it to be discovered that the search was for 'fullproof or foolproof suffocation' methods and nothing to do with suicide at all.

I hope I have articulated this - please let me know if you follow or jump in if you see my point and can add to it.

Maybe I am missing something here :)waitasec:), but if these particular searches WERE made, why were they not reflected in doc drops from SA in computer forensic searches regardless of who made them?

And do we know for a fact that GA/CA had an AOL account? I am just not recalling seeing an email address, etc reflecting that?

In fact, it is sort of like this analogy.

My dog has repeatedly told me that every day the cat eats his food. Day after day. It has doubled my pet food bill. The cat blames it on the fact that he lived in the alley before I took him in.

It is my opinion that the cat is telling the truth. What else could it be? It COULDN'T be because the dog is just a glutton and eats the food himself, could it?

Preposterous? Yeah....but plausible. If my dog could talk.

He does. Cat did it. Dog told me.

:floorlaugh:

Odd choice of word...pray? You pray that good people are silenced? Why? So YOU can make more money, Mr. G? Why not pray for the justice that Caylee deserves? Every lie that's published tarnishes her memory. She deserves the truth! There's only one victim here, and it surely isn't Baez!
JMO

I personally don't think Mr G or Mr B is going to make a red cent here. I seriously doubt that this fly by night self publishing "house" has anything near the deep pockets of legitimate publishing houses like Random, etc...so seriously doubt we will see any kind of advance paid...

I also seriously doubt that they have even sold enough books to recoup their actual publishing costs, nor do I expect they will.

My father had 4 books published...no advance...pocket change per book after publishing costs met....isn't riding with the rich and famous...yet...LOL

Odd choice of word...pray? You pray that good people are silenced? Why? So YOU can make more money, Mr. G? Why not pray for the justice that Caylee deserves? Every lie that's published tarnishes her memory. She deserves the truth! There's only one victim here, and it surely isn't Baez!
JMO

:clap:

I agree, it really is supposed to be about Caylee. Baez is not a victim of ours and Casey is not a victim of George's. They are adults who can choose how to live their lives. Caylee did not have that choice, and thanks to Casey she never will.

JMO

ETA: just realized this was a poster's comment (in disguise)? Silly comment, IMO.

My post may not have been clear. Mr. G is not praying (well, he probably is!). A lone "positive commenter" made the remarks in the comments section below the article.

ETA - just saw your ETA ... So disregard. My bad! :)

Today was exhausting. Those ladies on the "View" have left me speechless. How can a network stand behind this rubbish? I'm so disgusted. Will there be apology for true victims tomorrow? I highly doubt it. I have no respect for the hosts allowing Jose's remarks to remain unchecked.

So we can search

searchonsuffocation.jpg

Iassen Donov, during his testimony, made it very clear that Casey communicated with him through AIM (Specifically he said AOL Instant Messenger, many times):
http://www.onenewspage.us/video/20110527/435686/Iassen-Donov-takes-the-stand.htm

As for the suicide search - correct me if I am wrong, but did JB state that a search was for "foolproof suffocation" and the suicide page was looked at?
If you do a google search for "foolproof suffocation" and set the Custom Range (under "Show Search Tools") to, say, 4/1/2005 to 6/17/2008, the third entry in the list is "Venturing into the pro-suicide pit | Brendan O'Neill | spiked". This is the likely search result back in 2008.

It seems to me that "foolproof suffocation" could be thought of as a search similar to "neck-breaking" and "household weapons". Too bad the prosecution did not latch onto this and find a way to prove that casey was at the house at the time this search was made... We might have our answer as to how Caylee died :tears:

Sure would like to see these computer forensics reports JB claims to have on this. There is probably a reason he did not provide a copy of these reports in his books.

I need to comment on Baez dum a$$ comment about Jaycee Dugard and Sean Hornbeck.

I believe what happened to those two children and others is part of The Stockholm Syndrome.

The more I think about his Idiotic Stupid comment about them the madder I get.

Coincidentally, last night I watched a repeat episode of 20/20 2 hr special on Investigative Discovery (first time I saw however) of the first interview Jaycee Dugard gave with Diane Sawyer and I was horrified, sad, awed by her heope and strength....just a whole range of emotions!

But tonight I am BEYOND OUTRAGED that her story is being used by damn Baez to try and depict credibility towards Casey.

I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying having a front row seat watching what is obviously the last wilting flickering of what Baez was hoping was a law career....and forget his dream of radio/talkshow host duties!

My post may not have been clear. Mr. G is not praying (well, he probably is!). A lone "positive commenter" made the remarks in the comments section below the article.

ETA - just saw your ETA ... So disregard. My bad! :)
I lost my first post and lost track of what I was saying when I had to retype it...lol. Realized the error afterwards, and didn't have the strength to retype it- AGAIN!
oxoxoxoxox

Yep...if he wanted a court to order us to cease and desist saying things that are not true he would have to prove the things said are in fact not true. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Having to prove an accusation is exactly why "no one will ever be prosecuted for sexually abusing Casey." It cannot be proven because it never happened.

To which, I say - bring it on. Any takers on the first person I would have AZLawyer do a depo on? LMAO -----> Yeppers, KC herself!

(Now, would AZLawyer take my case???)

I gave myself a time out for a bit to let the smoke stop coming out my ears.

I just watched the segment on The View with mute on. I haven't had the guts to watch it with sound yet. Maybe, if I've got nothing better to do, I'll make an attempt to do it tomorrow.

I noticed a few things. The only ones who smiled during the interview were Jose Baez and Joy Behar. Quite frankly, Joy's smile looked a bit on the derisive side to go along with the body language mentioned by others earlier.

From a silent POV, I got the feeling that Whoppie was not much welcome to ask questions. I believe Joy was also told to keep a leash on her tongue as well. At one point, Whoppie put her hand up to Joy's arm as if to warn her not to say anything off the cuff.

Just based on the fact that only BW and the lady next to her (don't know her name, never watch the show) did all the quotes from the text and "serious" questions. I'm betting they carefully rehearsed this whole interview.

Other than Hal over at the Orlando Sentinel, nobody in MSM has asked one single question about the strange stuff that has popped up in the book. I use the word "strange" because I don't want to accuse anyone of lying! Truely, the book could be considered science fiction, an alternate reality to go along with FCA's imaginary world.

After watching JB's interview last nite.. and the one on the view today.. I serious believe He was told to watch it on what he said about the abuse.. He is not saying things in the same way he was a few days ago and It really strikes me as odd..
I think he was warned... not sure by who.. but I think he is trying to be more careful..... Im waiting for the fallout from what he said today compairing casey to real victims.

I also am really offended by him calling Ashton *tourettes boy*... Im wondering if the organizations for people with that affliction or family of those with are aware of his comments.. .. It is really abusive of him to use that in a way that He is .. as a put down.....
If i had it or one of my love ones did.. I would be quite upset.. i wonder what can be done about that if anything..
bbm did he say this in the book or on which show?

First off, BLESS ALL YOU RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR SWEET LITTLE TOES, for watching this drivel. And reporting back to us. How in the frickin world you could not it and not pop a vein I do not know. But thank you.

I got so close to this case for personal reasons. Let's just say my daughter was headed down a path I was very scared of. Now she was a good mom, but had been royally betrayed by her husband and was so lost. At the time she only had my DGD. And there was a few days I could not get in touch with them. I knew nothing about the people she was staying with. So I lit a few fires ( small town) and managed to convince her to come home. I probably would have anyway, but Caylee had just hit the airwaves. I was determined.

Could something have happened to my princess? I don't know.But I was determined to do what I could in a state with no Grandparents rights.
Luckily my DD was just off track a bit and returned to her usual self. I am in no way suggesting that she is, or ever was a bad mommie. But the people she was around were questionable.

So Caylee did at least, for that tiny thing, not totally die in vain.

Second, I brought 4 cases on purple spray paint for the graffiti vandalists

Iassen Donov, during his testimony, made it very clear that Casey communicated with him through AIM (Specifically he said AOL Instant Messenger, many times):
http://www.onenewspage.us/video/20110527/435686/Iassen-Donov-takes-the-stand.htm

As for the suicide search - correct me if I am wrong, but did JB state that a search was for "foolproof suffocation" and the suicide page was looked at?
If you do a google search for "foolproof suffocation" and set the Custom Range (under "Show Search Tools") to, say, 4/1/2005 to 6/17/2008, the third entry in the list is "Venturing into the pro-suicide pit | Brendan O'Neill | spiked". This is the likely search result back in 2008.

It seems to me that "foolproof suffocation" could be thought of as a search similar to "neck-breaking" and "household weapons". Too bad the prosecution did not latch onto this and find a way to prove that casey was at the house at the time this search was made... We might have our answer as to how Caylee died :tears:

Sure would like to see these computer forensics reports JB claims to have on this. There is probably a reason he did not provide a copy of these reports in his books.

THANK you, so he was lying or we know this case better than him.

Yes, the way you did it would work too - I was not sure how to articulate my thought process, so I chose a way I could use a visual! LOL But, I think you totally get where I am going with this!!!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_47zpGDlad
"A few hours later, someone got on the computer and logged into an AOL Instant Messenger account. Baez said that George Anthony had an AIM account and that Casey Anthony did not. "

BUSTED - JB. Geez, why do 'idiot bloggers' know more about this case than you???

bbm did he say this in the book or on which show?

In the book.. not sure if he did on any shows as ive not watched them all..
In the book.. he says the DT had two nicknames for Jeff Ashton... tourettes boy and rat fingers..(I think thats what the second one was)

I am really offended.. and shocked that no one has called him out on half the bs he is spouting..

I have done alot of research on victims of sexual abuse/incest. FCA has displayed none of the typical behaviors. What she does exhibit is classic signs of sociopathy. What her parents did is notice this early on and frantically tried to pass her off as normal with them both being at odds with one another as to how to deal with it. I mean, it had to be weird for them that the family pets kept ending up dead and buried in the same swamp where Caylee ended up being tossed bound in the same way the pets were disposed of. Cindy...it wasn't the bamboo killing your yorkies!

Maybe I am missing something here :)waitasec:), but if these particular searches WERE made, why were they not reflected in doc drops from SA in computer forensic searches regardless of who made them?

And do we know for a fact that GA/CA had an AOL account? I am just not recalling seeing an email address, etc reflecting that?

Exactly, I thought the defense had a reciprocal obligation to provide this, if they found it. (Good question for the verified thread!)

So, that is why I think either:
1. The state did find it and it was sealed
or
2. JB forensic guy found it and it was sealed
or
3. The parties agreed to seal it.

The reason being, there was no way to PROVE that GEORGE made the search and that KC had not returned to the home after the time GA thought she left. In addition, the term foolproof suffocation without proof who made the search might have been viewed as too inflammatory? Maybe the state lost this when they did the in camera sessions?? Perhaps the state even agreed thinking certainly the chloroform, neck breaking, etc was plenty??? So why muddy the waters and or give JB something to try to make the jury think it was GA; since without video proof it was harder to prove who made the search.

More from the article:

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote. "Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit.' It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself."
and
"By looking at the websites being researched, all concerned with suicide and death, it certainly appears that the one who felt the blame was a guilt-ridden Goeroge Anthony," Baez wrote in the book. "It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."

IT WAS NOT obvious someone was concerned about suicide - it was obvious someone was concerned with MURDER. The irony is rich, indeed again as the blog was anti-suicide.

Link for above quotes: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_4la5GDlac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member