Cases That Haunt You

If I had to pick any ten cold case fugitive cases (Fugitive's that have been wanted since before 2002 which no recent leads) then here's what they would be.

Javier "El Flaco" Borbon -- Wanted since 1993 for international child abduction, hostage taking and murder. Brother Jamie who was also charged in the above crimes was confirmed dead in Mexico in 2004.

Larry Porter Chism -- Wanted since 1978 for two prison/custody escapes, attempted murder of a corrections officer and airplane hijacking across state borders.

William Fischer -- Wanted since 1986 for the murders of his terminally ill son and his son's girlfriend.

Socorro Gutierrez & Vinnicio Martinez -- Wanted since 1997 for the murder of a 13-year old boy in case of mistaken identity. Martinez I think was spotted in Denver, Colorado back in 2000 but fled during a police chase.

Olivera Hernandez -- Wanted since 1992 for the murder of his 17-year old employee.

Dennis Melvin Howe -- Wanted in 1983 for the kidnapping, rape and murder of a nine-year old Toronto girl.

Stanley "Wildman" Obas -- Wanted since 1996 for the torture and murder of a 13-year old runaway girl.

Loretto Villar -- Wanted since 1982 for two murders and child selling.

Vincent Legrend "Tape" Walters -- Wanted since 1989 for murder, hostage taking and meth charges.

Randy "Mad" Yager -- Wanted since 1997 for a RICO indictment that included the murder of an elderly couple during a home invasion. Was a regional president of the Outlaws Motorcycle Gang. Fled with his girlfriend who is still listed as a missing person.

There are many cases that haunt me but the ones I think about the most are (in no particular order);

Sharon Marshall
Mystery Couple SC
Tara Grinstead
Sprinfield Three
Sodder Family
Jennifer Kesse
Brian Shaffer
Brianna Maitland
Maura Murray
Greatful Dead Fan
Terry & Darlene Anderson
Lyle Stevik
Brittanee Drexel
Tammy Leppert
Good Hart MI murders
Lloyd Larsfolk & John McCormick

There are many cases that haunt me but the ones I think about the most are (in no particular order);

Sharon Marshall
Mystery Couple SC
Tara Grinstead
Sprinfield Three
Sodder Family
Jennifer Kesse
Brian Shaffer
Brianna Maitland
Maura Murray
Greatful Dead Fan
Terry & Darlene Anderson
Lyle Stevik
Brittanee Drexel
Tammy Leppert
Good Hart MI murders
Lloyd Larsfolk & John McCormick

I agree, especially Sharon Marshall, the Sodder Family and the Springfield Three. What in the world happened with these bizarre cases?! These will bug me forever!

I still can't believe the Sharon Marshall is real. I refuse to believe it.

I also can't believe that they can't make Floyd talk. Truth serum? torture (I don't usually condone this)? There has got to be a way to get the truth out of this guy.

I also forgot to list the Roger Ellison case. I've followed this one for a long time also.

The disappearance of Kathy Shea (Tyrone, PA) has always bothered me, ever since I was little and living in another Pennsylvania town. As far as I know, there was never any evidence found or any suspect considered

Jeremy Alex, missing from Belfast, ME in 2004. I used to live in Belfast but moved shortly before his disappearance. I had always wished I could have taken part in the searches that went on. Its a shame that its been 8 years and no one has the answers. Knowing the town, the culture, and knowing the bad side of the culture I cant help but feel that people know a lot more than they are saying, possibly to protect themselves from the same fate that Jeremy suffered. There are two theories, one he was in a drug induced state of mind and possibly fell into the bay and second that someone really was after him. I believe that both happened, but foul play was involved in him going into the bay. Its a sad story, and I just wish the people in Belfast who know something would grow a pair and speak up.

I just wanna know someday!

Redheaded lady suicide in cemetery
JonBenet
Kyron Horman
The 4 related bodies in the barrels
Grateful Dead Boy
Boy in the box
Maura Murray

Pamela June Ray has been missing since 1992. She came to Panama City Beach from Atlanta, at about 5:30 am she parked with her 2 samll children at Whites Motel in search of a room. A man was senn following her as she left her car and a scream was heard. The police fed and saw to her little children but she was never found. Whites motel is within 2 miles of my house. It has long been thought one or more serial killers come to this area due to the vacation atmosphere and people less wary while on vacation. Unidentified bones have been found in wooded areas on roads miles from the town. Aside from her scream Pamela has never been heard from or seen again. Her keys and purse were in the car with the small children.

http://doenetwork.us/cases/595dffl.html

This is a case that has always stuck with me. We were on vacation in PCB the morning she went missing. It was storming and by the time it let up enough for us to get out, the area was swarming with police.

I think it's so sad that no trace of her has ever been found. Her daughter posted on another forum that LE has shared with them evidence that makes them satisfied that the killer is in prison on another crime and will never get out. She couldn't share his name, but said that has given them some closure.

Related bodies in barrels-do tell? Also with Randy, how is it that his girlfriend is a missing person when they know she fled with him?

unsolved murder of 16 year old Beverly Jaros in Garfield Hts, Ohio in 1967 or thereabout !
killed in her upstairs bedroom while her friend waited for her outside....my friend lived one door
away and told me a few interesting details........

Tiffany Robin Stubbs Died 1988 Belton MO.
Her brother called her Tee Wa, he couldn't say Tiffany Robin.
She was 2 years 1 month and 2 days old. She was taken from her home, right out from under her parents noses. What was done to her was horrific, I cry just thinking about it. The police were never able to find her killer, I don't believe they tried very hard. I was only 14 when it happened but I remember the name of the person our family suspected.

Brianna Maitland
Maura Murray
Justin Gaines
J.B. Beasley & Tracie Hawlett

That's all I can think of right now.

I actually follow and post about several other cases, so believe it or not, the case that haunts me the most is :
Michelle Parker

Brian Shaffer- his case brought me to WS. I still wonder what happened to him and it enfuriates me that the 'friends' he went to the bar with were less than forthcoming. I just don't understand how he made it out of the bar without the cameras seeing something.

Recently it's the case of Christine Jessop- that sweet little face just haunts me.

The Babysitter Murders (4 children, serial killings) from the 1970's in Michigan
Jessica Phelps (young girl, I think 4 years old, kidnapped and killed and left in a field) from Flint, Michigan
D'Wan Sims disappeared from the Detroit area (and was never found) over 15 years ago
Haily Dunn
The Black Dahlia

Tiffany Robin Stubbs Died 1988 Belton MO.
Her brother called her Tee Wa, he couldn't say Tiffany Robin.
She was 2 years 1 month and 2 days old. She was taken from her home, right out from under her parents noses. What was done to her was horrific, I cry just thinking about it. The police were never able to find her killer, I don't believe they tried very hard. I was only 14 when it happened but I remember the name of the person our family suspected.

If you remember a name than youshould speak up if you havent already. Also let police look at case with a new set of eyes.

There are so many to choose from but I'm still obsessed with what happened to Ruth Baumgardner in 1937 and Joan Risch in 1961.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back