Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked the judge admitted being "lax" and had the SA not brought up the law, the judge may not have sent for her!!

She's apparently been getting away with not showing up & believed she didn't need to.

When the guard's went to get her, it was reported to the court she refused!

Ha Ha! A great lesson for her in learnign what it's like to lose your civil liberties and not have a choice about your lot in life.

I agree. And do we know if she is going to be buried or cremated?

I don't think they mentioned burial/cremation. My cynical side says the A's will choose cremation to destroy possible evidence.

there you go, it is all about her! kc looked pudgy to me, but still tried to do her strut..........could kc be wearing a bullet proof vest???
kc is evil, just plain evil.............:twocents::furious:

I thought she also looked pudgy, from the little attention I tried to give her today. I also think she was trying her best to not be more smug because she was probably forewarned not to. But I am sure she knows she got a little bit of it across because she did. Gloating, smug, detached, ugly. And yeah, she is ugly too.

His smirks and sneers? Playing Charles Laughton in Hitchcock's film "Witness for the Prosecution." Grand manner, stagey sarcasm, affected affront to sensibilities, etc. Jose, Jose, local repertoire theater is looking 4 u.

No!! Don't ruin one of the best courtroom movies ever!

Well it doesn't make sense to me.. their experts could have taken every sample possible by this time.. its not like there was enough remains left to make such a huge deal of this.
It indeed speaks of delaying, but not for forensics.

I don't think Jose knows his way around the courtroom very well.

He seems like he doesn't even know the .."Basics"

You just noticed???

;)

heheheh .. :seeya: :blowkiss:

Yes, Boston, youtube links are on the Hearing thread, thanks to pattyg and floridakatz.

Thanks .....

Can't wait to watch them....

Thanks to everyone else who posted a link

Is it just my bias, or does Casey seem a little defiant in court? She never says "your Honor" when addressing the court. I'm more used to a little decorum.

It surprised me as well. If she initially refused to show then it stands to reason there wasn't any practice before the hearing.

Well it doesn't make sense to me.. their experts could have taken every sample possible by this time.. its not like there was enough remains left to make such a huge deal of this.
It indeed speaks of delaying, but not for forensics.

I agree. The state attorney did say that there were samples for the defense!

Nancy talking about the family not being in court. I'd like to know why they aren't either. MOO

No!! Don't ruin one of the best courtroom movies ever!

Sorry, did not mean to say that Jose *attained* the heights of Sir Charles Laughton...just a wannabe! Level of badly acted play! ack.

My God, that would be an affront to think they are equall!

I apologize. Please, no swords or pistols at dawn!

Who reported that she initially refused to show up? I have seen that statement a couple of times now, and don't remember hearing that at the motion hearing this afternoon. Does anyone know who said it and when it was said?

NG wondering if there "is a shift" in the Anthony's family towards Casey, since none of them were in court today.

Talking about how JB did not have the family there to show public support for Casey...he is so dropping the ball with his representation.

Man I hope he is not blundering purposely for a mistrial via inadequate represention. He has preformed so badly at every hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member