TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh... the jury wanted to know if she at any time knew what they were planning to do and if that's why she got uncomfortable and left... Judge is making sure she doesn't tell the real reason she got uncomfortable and left (his pulling the gun on her).

Defense keeps wanting to change the question to "Did you know of any plans" instead of "Did you know what they were planning to do." Judge won't have it. Agrees to let lawyers follow up on the question.

Did you know what they were planning to do and is that why you got uncomfortable left? No.

Sheesh, attorneys at bench.

Have you ever seen visitors smoked and what kind of cigs.....Newports. She, Rome and Vannesa did, G. Ha!!!

G smoked newports, Rome & Nessa smoked Newports...THEY ALL SMOKED NEWPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: My bosses are all gone I can hear now!!

I don't want to hear about how great our jury system is. The jury wants to know why she left and she can't tell them. The jury is asking really good questions. Our justice system keeps the truth from the jury.

Newports must be cheap. They all somke according the Stacey.

I don't want to hear about how great our jury system is. The jury wants to know why she left and she can't tell them. The jury is asking really good questions. Our justice system keeps the truth from the jury.

Totally agree, I've never seen anything like this. Why can't she say that?

lol This guy got himself all gussied up for his appearance - not. :crazy:

Darrin Williams, Ex drug customer of Davidson. Cocaine.

I would like to hear a great explanation as to why him pulling a gun on her is not allowed? That makes no since. Yet we get to hear the defense talk about petty drugs in Chris' truck that in no way had anything to do with the crime or crime sence. What is going with our justice system? this ticks me off!!

Slim told him he bought suv for 2500.00. Knew it wasn't true.

Darrin Williams
2jerz8o.jpg

Never saw 4runner there at Chipman. Never seen Chris and Channon before in his life before seeing them in the news. Davidson never talked about them.

Defense cross. Asking streetname. Pimpin.

asking about his drug use and affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member