FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville address is 15 miles away, Orange Park address is 7.5 miles away

I added the quote from Sheriff about Owens in the post above.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21363638/detail.html

"Tuesday morning, one of my detectives, Bruce Owens, came forward and said, 'You know, I think it'd be a good idea to follow those garbage trucks and let's look at the garbage on the front end rather than waiting and maybe later on trying to go and uncover something,' which was a stroke of genius," Beseler said. "It was a precautionary thing. We didn't have any idea at that time that this would come about. But it was just a really good move."

I didn't know the codes but I guessed it was CGG who had IDd him. Where can one learn police codes online?

another reason I do not believe what LE told you, is that he was not someone in that area, he was listed in Jacksonville....no where near Somer's area.....MO

Cam.. didnt say I believed it either. Just passin on what was said. Yes, odd. It just gets more and more odd, if you ask me.

I am making too many mistakes here tonight....bed time....LOL

I added the quote from Sheriff about Owens in the post above.

I didn't know the codes but I guessed it was CGG who had IDd him. Where can one learn police codes online?

Ive been trying to find that out since I first read the report. No luck.

might be hard for them to admit if they talked to him since he DOES have a warrent out for his arrest in Duval.....kinda like the car deal in the beginning.....odd....MO

The detective told me that CWG was on police report because officers had photos of absconded RSO's in somers area and were showing them to people that live in the apartments nearby. One of these people (CGG) said they thought they had seen CWG panhandling by Interstate 295. The officer passed this on and it was noted it on police report. He also said that it shows on the report if you know the codes that CWG was not present. The last page annotates the witness and CWG. It was determined the witness was mistaken because CWG was in TX.

LMAO

I can't even see the codes much less decipher what they mean. Unless he means the IO and DR? In which case, CWG has the same code IO as everyone else and CGG has the DR ... oops? another mistake on the MPR?

I guess there are more pages to the MPR than were released.

well, I am gonna track down my neighbor cop and ask him this weekend if I can find him....I will let you know what I find out....this is all to crazy!!

Detective Owens News Conference

He says "I mentioned to Sheriff Beseler" ... listen to it for yourself.

I have to go tuck kids in ... have sound down low on PC and can't catch details. BBL I hope

maybe DR stands for "don't remember", not really sure...maybe I saw this guy on the side of 295! LOL...maybe....LOL

maybe DR stands for "don't remember", not really sure...maybe I saw this guy on the side of 295! LOL...maybe....LOL

DR stands for dental records ... they pulled the records and filed the report the report on the 22nd and typed in (1 ) in the victim of a crime box on the report

I just did a white pages look up on the phone # for CG, and it lists as a cell phone from Jax, but will not give the name of owner...

why would dental records be listed by CGG's name??? you have really lost me here...LOL

I just did a white pages look up on the phone # for CG, and it lists as a cell phone from Jax, but will not give the name of owner...

I googled it and it came up with navy medical and dental records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member