Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the reporter on the live stream, he talks slow and I am actually picking up a word or two. Pretty soon English is going to sound foreign to me. :crazy:

Lol! Right there with you, I think I am inverting words as if I speak Spanish translating to English. Heck, I barely speak English well, not a word of Spanish. I think jajaja, is yes, yes, yes. Hahaha.

Just transferred to prosecutors office, I wonder if that mean after he is charged he will be released pending trial. If that is so, big mistake for Peru.

Jean C. said. I think, he will go to Castro Castro but will be held in a lesser dangerous area until trial.

I wonder if JAJAJAJAJA...is like ya ya ya

From CNN.com:

"Peru murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, a longtime suspect in the disappearance of an American teen in Aruba, was transferred from a police facility to the national attorney general's office Thursday morning, according to images broadcast by CNN affiliate America TV.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Alonso Altez Navarro, told CNN his client will go from the attorney general's office to the Justice Ministry, where a judge will determine which jail he will go to."

From CNN:

"Peru murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, a longtime suspect in the disappearance of an American teen in Aruba, was transferred from a police facility to the national attorney general's office Thursday morning, according to images broadcast by CNN affiliate America TV.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Alonso Altez Navarro, told CNN his client will go from the attorney general's office to the Justice Ministry, where a judge will determine which jail he will go to."
I have a feeling the next "bombshell" is that Joran is dead.

Fox News:

JeanC Live now: we spoke a few moments ago w/VDS's private attorney; he is at undisclosed location due to threats against him; he says the public defender was a buddy of the prosecutor

Makes no difference. He can't erase the evidence. Unless he is going to claim a ghost killed her and that's why you can't see anyone else on the video.

I speculate that JVDS is/will be transferred to a more "secure" prison, until the trial, because they want to be sure he is alive for the trial.

Just transferred to prosecutors office, I wonder if that mean after he is charged he will be released pending trial. If that is so, big mistake for Peru.

Not at all - no implication of release to the streets!
Simply, under the custody of a different branch of the Peruvian justice system.

I think he might have just been released from the local police custody and will be under someone else's jurisdiction.
I don't think they'd ever release him pending a trial.

From CNN.com:

Is it really bad for me to be hoping that he goes to Lurigancho? Nah....

I have a feeling the next "bombshell" is that Joran is dead.

Not yet, but I predict THAT will happen in the overnight hours and he will be found hanging in his cell. This won't happen until they are satisfied with EVERYTHING he has told them. JMO

If he ever gets into general population in a Peruvian Prison, he will not last long.

No need to speculate on what's happening with JVDS. According to CNN he's being transferred to the Justice Ministry, where a judge will determine which jail he will go to.

He is NOT being released from custody.

I am wondering if this is where we say good bye to him. I am really wondering if we will see anything "live" from here on out.:waitasec:

Has he been formally charged? I read somewhere that they have less than 24 hs left to charge him? CNN perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23