The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

Did Patsy lie about the Bloomingdale’s panties?

• Yes

Votes: 164 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 15.6%

• Total voters
It should be noted that at the time of discovery JonBenet Ramsey at the lower level of her residence, she was in fact attired in light colored pajamas and oversized underwear designed for a twelve to fourteen year old female. The underwear bore the day name of "Wednesday". The telephone call between Michael Tracey and DAXIS was recorded by way of an audiocassette-recording device
Warrant for Arrest upon Affidavit, August 15, 2006 (re: John Mark Karr)

thank you for this.
this was one of the those things I never knew what to think of,are the cops bluffing,is it true,etc
but THIS makes it fact.
thanks!

I wouldn't rely too heavily on this as precise information maddy.

she was in fact attired in light colored pajamas and oversized underwear designed for a twelve to fourteen year old female.

IN FACT she was not attired in pyjamas at all. She had on a white Gap top with a star on it and longjohns. Just goes to show doesn't it, even legal documents can be WRONG!!

I wouldn't rely too heavily on this as precise information maddy.

she was in fact attired in light colored pajamas and oversized underwear designed for a twelve to fourteen year old female.

IN FACT she was not attired in pyjamas at all. She had on a white Gap top with a star on it and longjohns. Just goes to show doesn't it, even legal documents can be WRONG!!

So desperate. Let me remind you, Murri, it was your friend, Mary LACY who ISSUED that warrant!

JonBenet should have been wearing size 8 panties, and if they came in 8-10 then that is what she should have had in her panty drawer. I can believe that the size 12-14 weren't so much bigger that they wouldn't fall down around her ankles. They might bunch up in tight knit pants or jeans and they might ride up in pants though unless they shrunk in the wash. Littler girls still have some chubbiness about them where normal size 11-12 year olds don't. What bothers me more than Patsy throwing larger panties in the drawer for use is the fact that LE didn't find any size 8 panties if this is correct? Wonder if there are many missing panties besides the rest of the day of the week ones. The size 12's weren't appropriate for JonBenet to be wearing though, but if a mom doesn't really clean the house or throw out little size 4's then it really may not be that big a deal or suprise.

Little girls panties are sized like this: 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, 12-14. These roughly correspond to their ages. Women's sizes do NOT correspond to their dress size i.e. a woman wearing size 12 underwear would be a very large woman, a plus-size. A woman who wears a size 12 dress or slacks might wear underwear about a size 7.
Actually, police DID find size 8 (really 6-8) panties in her drawer, along with the 2-4. Patsy said that some of the panties in there were probably too small for her. (the 2-4). What they said was that they could find no Day Of The Week Bloomies panties in size 6-8 in there, nor were the other remaining pairs of the size 12 set found in there (as Patsy said they were).

But, they did mysteriously get turned in by the R's several years later.

ML,

Is the poster child for all thats wrong with politics, no matter what party you back. Any person that can defend her clearly has not done their research on Miz L.

Heres a homework list for you.... http://www.crimerant.com/?p=362

Baby Jason Midyette, was two months old. He lived in Boulder Co. baby Jason died of head trauma, his autopsy should 27 fractures in various stages of healing. His mothers rich boyfriend had a lawyer before Jason even died. No arrests made, no charges filed. At the time ML was the DA.... It should also be noted, this took place while the JMK circus was taking place....

http://www.crimerant.com/?p=370

Lets take a look at Tanner Dowler, a nine week old. Tanner had been beaten to death. His parents were poor. Both were arrested immediately. Just fifteen days after the incident, both were charged and sentenced....

Just what does money buy you in Boulder? A get out of jail card? Maybe the title of DA? Lets not forget nothing is more corrupted than politicians and/or politics... IMHO!

ML,

Is the poster child for all thats wrong with politics, no matter what party you back. Any person that can defend her clearly has not done their research on Miz L.

Heres a homework list for you.... http://www.crimerant.com/?p=362

Baby Jason Midyette, was two months old. He lived in Boulder Co. baby Jason died of head trauma, his autopsy should 27 fractures in various stages of healing. His mothers rich boyfriend had a lawyer before Jason even died. No arrests made, no charges filed. At the time ML was the DA.... It should also be noted, this took place while the JMK circus was taking place....

http://www.crimerant.com/?p=370

Lets take a look at Tanner Dowler, a nine week old. Tanner had been beaten to death. His parents were poor. Both were arrested immediately. Just fifteen days after the incident, both were charged and sentenced....

Just what does money buy you in Boulder? A get out of jail card? Maybe the title of DA? Lets not forget nothing is more corrupted than politicians and/or politics... IMHO!

Sorry, I was posting this in another thread and it somehow bumped me here... Yikes!

Little girls panties are sized like this: 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, 12-14. These roughly correspond to their ages. Women's sizes do NOT correspond to their dress size i.e. a woman wearing size 12 underwear would be a very large woman, a plus-size. A woman who wears a size 12 dress or slacks might wear underwear about a size 7.
Actually, police DID find size 8 (really 6-8) panties in her drawer, along with the 2-4. Patsy said that some of the panties in there were probably too small for her. (the 2-4). What they said was that they could find no Day Of The Week Bloomies panties in size 6-8 in there, nor were the other remaining pairs of the size 12 set found in there (as Patsy said they were).

I could almost swear that 15 years ago most panties came in the actual size like a 6 or an 8, and weren't combined. I remember always buying my 3 girls size 8 when they were six years old. I guess if the panties were 6-8 then just the 2-4's were the ones too small.

Then speak up.

No problem!

The warrant that said she had oversized underwear on also said she was attired in light coloured pyjamas. Do you believe she had pyjamas on??

No, I don't. But the part about the oversize panties, I do, because it fits with what else we can find. You can't look at these things in a vacuum, Murri. I learned that a long time ago.

MF, in the US, in colder climates, parents often dress their youngsters in long johns and a warm top for sleeping. Children tend to toss, turn and uncover themselves on a regular basis. Does your post mean we are now playing a game of semantics? That night JonBenets pj's consisted of the sequined star top and long John bottoms. If Patsy had found the pink pj bottoms, would she have changed her into the pink top also? Just so she would match? Doubtful. She wanted her to be comfortable and sleep for their early morning trip.

Lets not forget nothing is more corrupted than politicians and/or politics... IMHO!

Interesting, I thought you would defend your political system, you know, 'freedom and the American way'. I'm surprised you believe it is corrupt. So the corruption was also in election fraud then? Because this is where this 'moron' and 'mental eunuch' was elected.

No, I don't. But the part about the oversize panties, I do, because it fits with what else we can find. You can't look at these things in a vacuum, Murri. I learned that a long time ago.

Ah yes, you believe one part of it that agrees with your theory, but not the part that was clearly WRONG. You believe ML was a 'moron' but not when it came to the part about the oversized panties made for a 12 - 14 year old.

Yes, you are right, you believe what fits, not what is. You lack credibility.

MF, in the US, in colder climates, parents often dress their youngsters in long johns and a warm top for sleeping. Children tend to toss, turn and uncover themselves on a regular basis. Does your post mean we are now playing a game of semantics? That night JonBenets pj's consisted of the sequined star top and long John bottoms. If Patsy had found the pink pj bottoms, would she have changed her into the pink top also? Just so she would match? Doubtful. She wanted her to be comfortable and sleep for their early morning trip.

SunnieRN, this has nothing to do with what children wear to bed in winter in the US. Don't try to change the subject.

It is to do with the statement: "she was in fact attired in light colored pajamas and oversized underwear designed for a twelve to fourteen year old female." This is INCORRECT.

Ah yes, you believe one part of it that agrees with your theory, but not the part that was clearly WRONG.

You're HALF-right! I don't believe anything that's clearly wrong!

You believe ML was a 'moron'

And I'm not alone!

but not when it came to the part about the oversized panties made for a 12 - 14 year old.

I'm more interested in why you'll defend her over everything except this. Moreover, I'm interested as to why you think such a great, grand, glorious hero would make such an obvious (YOU say) error!

Yes, you are right, you believe what fits, not what is.

Murri, do you remember what I said about the "finger?"

You lack credibility.

SOMEONE lacks credibility, all right!

SunnieRN, this has nothing to do with what children wear to bed in winter in the US. Don't try to change the subject.

It is to do with the statement: "she was in fact attired in light colored pajamas and oversized underwear designed for a twelve to fourteen year old female." This is INCORRECT.

As I said, semantics. Patsy admittedly dressed JonBenet, stating what she had dressed her in, to sleep in that night. The long johns became her pj bottoms that night. Are you going to argue that by Patsy dressing her in long johns, she wasn't using them as pj's? Sheesh!

All I can figure out, is that having no real proof, you have to argue semantics in this case. No matter whether you like the wording or not, the warrant is a legal document.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back