Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

Hmmmm... from the link:

"Because of the apparent jurisdictional issue, Victor has filed a motion to have the child abuse charges against Johnson dropped."

is this a possibility? could AZ be forced to drop the charges?

Hi chiquita! The motion is only about the child abuse charge. What the defense says is that IF (they don't admit anything) any child abuse occurred, it happened in TX, not AZ. The prosecutor's response is due next week, I think, and would likely be decided at the 7/3 status conference.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/22/elizabeth-johnsons-jail-cell/

Elizabeth Johnson's jail cell- A day in the life of Elizabeth Johnson (video)

Thanks for the video. I'm glad to see my county tax dollars hard at work! :woohoo:Btw, it is rumored around the valley that the jail conditions for the convicted criminals aren't as nice as the ones awaiting trial. So if Tammi Smith should be locked up, Elizabeth's current jail cell could look like a room at the Hilton compared to where TS could end up.

https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson has been transported from the jail. She is expected to enter the courtroom soon.

Elizabeth Johnson hearing to start shortly.

Attorneys in the Elizabeth Johnson case are meeting with the Judge. We are waiting for the case to be called.

Attorneys are back in court. Waiting for Elizabeth Johnson's arrival.

Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson at the podium with her attorney. Trial set for Sept 4.

3m MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson hearing is underway.

Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson at the podium with her attorney. Trial set for Sept 4.

3m MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson hearing is underway.

YES! :rocker:

Elizabeth Johnson's next hearing is on July 17 re: access to San Antonio police reports.

4m MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson's defense wants access to San Antonio police reports.

Judge Joseph Kreamer stated jury selection for Elizabeth Johnson could possibly take a week or more.

Court would like San Antonio police to testify at July 17 hearing re: Elizabeth Johnson's defense access to police reports.

The Court has granted Elizabeth Johnson request for waiving her presence for her next three court appearances.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760)

7/5/2012 Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: STIPULATED MOTION FOR ORDER TO DISCLOSE POLICE REPORTS

This prob. belongs on a different thread but since you're posting this info, I wanted to ask. Can you explain what happened with the Motion to Appeal the Judge's order on the Stay? I'm not sure I understand correctly. It appeared that this would be re-visited on 7/21 according to the filing but I don't see it on the docket? Thanks if you can help.

Also from the docket:

7/10/2012 Motion To Dismiss - Party (001)

NOTE: STATES / COUNT 2 OF THE INDICTMENT

Also from the docket:

7/10/2012 Motion To Dismiss - Party (001)

NOTE: STATES / COUNT 2 OF THE INDICTMENT

Am I reading this correctly? The STATE is asking for the child abuse charge to be dropped???

I like to visit Marc Victor's fb. He has a lot of info about Elizabeth's case from the defense perspective. He also has a few new friends who have, over the years, tried to insert themselves in this case in any way possible, mainly by trashing the McQueary family, and then glomming onto Tammi Smith. Now they've moved over to Elizabeth. My guess is that somebody didn't get chosen as one of the 12 Apostles.

Anyway, I just checked in and found that Mr. Victor has decided to run for the US Senate this fall as a Libertarian.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/251236072296/#!/marc.j.victor

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks