GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Just saw this thread -wow can't believe there isnt more coverage. It always bafflesme how some cases get national attention while others don't even get LOCAL coverage. UGH. Poor Girl. Anyway, about the youtube account, I clicked on the user name and there is current activity within one week. Is this her??

Just saw this thread -wow can't believe there isnt more coverage. It always bafflesme how some cases get national attention while others don't even get LOCAL coverage. UGH. Poor Girl. Anyway, about the youtube account, I clicked on the user name and there is current activity within one week. Is this her??

I just checked Chy's youtube account and I don't see any activity in the last 2 years. I am not sure what account you are looking at to know if you're looking at the wrong one or I am just not seeing the current activity?

I can't see anything new either. :waitasec:

danilee, are you looking at this account?

https://www.youtube.com/user/chychylove2011

If you have anything different please let us know. New eyes are thoughts are more than welcome.

I just saw a post in another thread by a member, saying how unusual in a missing person case, to not have a reward offered. That has always bothered me with Chyenne. Why no reward???

I remember that the Grandparents live next door. Can anyone tell me if other relatives ever lived at that address? Who? When? and where did they go when they moved out?
Was anyone home next door the afternoon Chy was last seen?

:moo::moo:

I can't see anything new either. :waitasec:

danilee, are you looking at this account?

https://www.youtube.com/user/chychylove2011

If you have anything different please let us know. New eyes are thoughts are more than welcome.

I just saw a post in another thread by a member, saying how unusual in a missing person case, to not have a reward offered. That has always bothered me with Chyenne. Why no reward???

I remember that the Grandparents live next door. Can anyone tell me if other relatives ever lived at that address? Who? When? and where did they go when they moved out?
Was anyone home next door the afternoon Chy was last seen?

:moo::moo:
OMG, PLEASE forgive me, I was looking at the wrong one I guess. <modsnip> :(

No worries, danilee. There was a bit of confusion about the 'other' chychylove earlier on in the thread.

I'm not 100% sure, but you may need to edit your post and remove the link. AFAIK we are only allowed to link to accounts we KNOW are Chy's.

I don't know how to edit. Has anyone been able to contact the other youtube account to eliminate the possibility?

Hello everyone, new to the boards and came across this and found it very interesting. I can see that you cannot post links on here unless you are absolutely sure. I scroll the internet and social media everyday <modsnip>, so far I found her on youtube, meetme, faecbook, and myspace. Hope to help!

Hello everyone, new to the boards and came across this and found it very interesting. I can see that you cannot post links on here unless you are absolutely sure. I scroll the internet and social media everyday <modsnip>, so far I found her on youtube, meetme, faecbook, and myspace. Hope to help!

BBm
Those accounts are hers and have not been used since she went missing

:bump:

I haven't given up, just been... medically out of commission. Bumping up for Chyenne.

no new news around town about her. any questions that i can answer? please ask

:rocker: thanks for coming back!

I had some questions a little way backin the thread. About postal delivery and also about who lived nxt door. I have not given up either. Chyenne WILL be found.:please:

Looking, have you joined the facebook page? It would help enormously to get it seen locally. Please do

um not sure what you want to know....the postal is delivered by car. and earlier in the day. And the grandparents lived next door..those are the only two houses in that area. and the elementary school is just across the highway. The state of ill is now tearing down the vacant houses in town..just a thought that she might have been in one of them...but nothing. Its like someone just took an eraser and just rubbed her out. Yes I did join the facebook page.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back