GUILTY NE - Four killed in Omaha crime spree, Nikko Jenkins charged, Aug 2013

The SUV Andrea was driving had to of had auto locks equipped so I don't believe NJ story about just pulling her from the SUV. I believe that if Andrea was in complete control of the situation that she would of tried to escape with the SUV. IMO NJ is covering for the person who abducted her and was in the car with her. Why else would they go through the trouble of burning it. Someones DNA is all over inside that car and it's not NJ. MOO.

When you claim to have inside information, specifically from LE or family, you have to verify with the administration here. Rumors are iffy and are taken one at a time. Some rumors are not allowed. Speculation is allowed if you put JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my opinion only) or anything written out where you clarify that it is just speculation. If you state you received the information from an official or family member you will be asked to verify that information otherwise anyone could claim they heard it from LE and posters would be accepting it is a fact.

Does this include members of the news media as 'inside sources'? I ask because I started and for over three years kept going the thread on the Creighton/Dundee murders here in Omaha. One of my sources for much of what I posted in the thread was a well known member of the local news media. I am sure this person would not have wanted to have their name divulged to Websleuths, even confidentially off the board. If the same rules as are being applied to this discussion were applied at that time I doubt we would have been able to do much. It just seems chilling to discussion.
We have attracted a number of new posters from Omaha which I thought was great but I feel some are reluctant to post any longer out of fear of violating the rules.

Please understand I respect the mods and the job they do. I just haven't seen this level of moderation on too many other threads. JMO.

Does this include members of the news media as 'inside sources'? I ask because I started and for over three years kept going the thread on the Creighton/Dundee murders here in Omaha. One of my sources for much of what I posted in the thread was a well known member of the local news media. I am sure this person would not have wanted to have their name divulged to Websleuths, even confidentially off the board. If the same rules as are being applied to this discussion were applied at that time I doubt we would have been able to do much. It just seems chilling to discussion.
We have attracted a number of new posters from Omaha which I thought was great but I feel some are reluctant to post any longer out of fear of violating the rules.

Please understand I respect the mods and the job they do. I just haven't seen this level of moderation on too many other threads. JMO.

Here are the rules so you can check them out for yourself. As for myself, if someone tells you they have information but it has not be released to me that is not credible. But that is just me. I've seen a number of "rumors" from supposed credible sources that end up just that, rumors. Not even close to the truth. There are good reasons for the rules and the rules remain that it must be verified if it has not been released by MSN. That is my understanding.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My freaking gawd! This family is such a waste of our air and space!! What causes so many from one family to end up having so much disregard for other human beings and making a career out of breaking the law?

I feel so bad for all the victims and their families that have had the horrific misfortune of having to endure the pain this crime ridden family has caused them.

I know this sounds harsh, but it is how I feel.

From Jehonoma's link.... (thanks)

A relative of both men tells KMTV that Levering was with Jenkins because he had drug problems. The relative said Kruger was apparently carjacked and she fought back, grabbing hair and skin of a female suspect. They say Nikko jumped out and shot Kruger. They believe Warren Levering drove Kruger's SUV from the scene to 43rd & Hamilton
Street and burned it. He apparently had burns on his arms to prove it. The relative also says Nikko confessed to the murders.

State records indicate Levering was released from an Oklahoma state prison in June. He served nearly three years for kidnapping and assault with a weapon. He also served in 2009-2010 for assault by strangulation. In Nebraska, he served time in prison in the 1980s.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news.../21984058/-/1p7ats/-/index.html#ixzz2fKbOhMw3

Jeepers, three jail terms - one for assault by strangulation, the three years for kidnapping and assault with a weapon, and whatever it was in Nebraska.

And also hardly out of jail long...

They better start warning anyone around any recently released prisoners in OK these days...or better yet, evaluate the sentences given so people like these charmers don't get the chance to go out and do MORE harm than they did on earlier incidents that landed them in jail!

A Douglas County judge on Friday ordered Warren J. Levering held without bail on a charge of being an accessory to the slaying of 33-year-old Andrea Kruger.

Levering is the uncle to Nikko Jenkins, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with four August killings, including Kruger's Aug. 21 shooting death.

Prosecutors said that after the shooting, Levering ate the McDonald's meal Kruger had bought on her way home from work, then went to a sister's home to get a gas can. Kruger's car was later set on fire and abandoned.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130919/NEWS/130918482

SICK. SICK. SICK!!!!

At a hotel-room party the night of his release, a cousin provided Jenkins with a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun, according to an investigator.

Three days later, his mother — Lori Jenkins — bought the ammunition that would be used in that gun.

At first LE thought Christine Bordeaux (another cousin) bought the 2 boxes of deer slugs. The mother had cut her hair after buying the slugs, so she looked different than the picture in the store.

Very interesting article.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130927/NEWS/130928884/1685

At a hotel-room party the night of his release, a cousin provided Jenkins with a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun, according to an investigator.

Three days later, his mother — Lori Jenkins — bought the ammunition that would be used in that gun.

At first LE thought Christine Bordeaux (another cousin) bought the 2 boxes of deer slugs. The mother had cut her hair after buying the slugs, so she looked different than the picture in the store.

Very interesting article.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130927/NEWS/130928884/1685

WTH?? Is it me or is this one of the stupidest 'stories' someone's tried yet?

She buys ammo for someone she had wanted to get assessed because she thinks he may harm himself or others... Whatever...that makes NO sense to begin with.

But then they try to say she bought it but didn't think it would ever get in his hands????

Why the heck did she buy it if she didn't think it was going to get into her son's hands (or those of someone with a weapon)?? Was she planning to try to "repurpose" them into jewelry or some other ludicrous justification? :banghead:

And it cast a new light on Lori Jenkins' attempts to get her son mental health help.

Namely, one law enforcement official asked: Why would Lori Jenkins purchase ammunition if she truly was concerned that her son was suicidal or homicidal?

The short answer, from her lawyer: She didn't believe the ammunition would get into the hands of her son.

Eustice said Lori Jenkins repeatedly tried to get her son mental health treatment while he was in prison for suicide attempts and for what Nikko Jenkins himself described as “ongoing homicidal ideations.”

Jenkins allegedly told police that he, Erica Jenkins, Warren Levering, and Christine Bordeaux were looking for someone to carjack. Erica Jenkins was the alleged driver. He said the group spotted the victim, Andrea Kruger, at the McDonald's near 168th and Maple and decided she would be a good target. At 168th and Fort, Nikko Jenkins allegedly yelled, "Stop the car" to his sister Erica, then got out and came up to Kruger's vehicle and pulled her out by the left shoulder.

Kruger was shot four times. Three times in the head and once in the chest. According to prosecutors, Nikko returned to the car Erica was driving and said, "the dumb b$tch just laid down." He allegedly returned to Kruger's car and drove it from the scene. The other three left in the original vehicle.

During the ride from the scene, prosecutors say a cell phone conversation between Erica and Nikko escalated when Erica allegedly asked Nikko why he didn't move Kruger's body to the ditch.

There are more about the other murders, the motive in all... money. Also article has some of Jenkins crazy act stuff.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Jenkins-Murders-Were-Sacrifices-to-Egyptian-Gods-225998661.html

Jenkins allegedly told police that he, Erica Jenkins, Warren Levering, and Christine Bordeaux were looking for someone to carjack. Erica Jenkins was the alleged driver. He said the group spotted the victim, Andrea Kruger, at the McDonald's near 168th and Maple and decided she would be a good target. At 168th and Fort, Nikko Jenkins allegedly yelled, "Stop the car" to his sister Erica, then got out and came up to Kruger's vehicle and pulled her out by the left shoulder.

Kruger was shot four times. Three times in the head and once in the chest. According to prosecutors, Nikko returned to the car Erica was driving and said, "the dumb b$tch just laid down." He allegedly returned to Kruger's car and drove it from the scene. The other three left in the original vehicle.

During the ride from the scene, prosecutors say a cell phone conversation between Erica and Nikko escalated when Erica allegedly asked Nikko why he didn't move Kruger's body to the ditch.

There are more about the other murders, the motive in all... money. Also article has some of Jenkins crazy act stuff.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Jenkins-Murders-Were-Sacrifices-to-Egyptian-Gods-225998661.html

Wow. Just wow.

Leery of how he's going to try to use this to his benefit...
According to prosecutors, Jenkins was interviewed by investigators for nine hours. After five hours, he allegedly admitted to the murders and said that they were sacrifices to the Egyptian God, Apophis. He said in the interview that he had been hearing voices.

Jenkins' mother is back in jail. In 1997 she was convicted of felony shoplifting, so when she bought those deer slugs for her son she was in violation.

Lori Jenkins, 46, is accused of being a felon in possession of ammunition, punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

Authorities added two new charges for Erica Jenkins, Nikko Jenkins' sister. The two counts of criminal conspiracy are related to the homicides in which her brother is charged. She also has been charged with robbery and murder.

A cousin: Christine Bordeaux, 39, has been moved to an undisclosed jail. She is said to have cooperated with investigators. Until this week, Bordeaux was being held at the Douglas County Jail. (LE wants to keep her away from the others since she is cooperating)

She is charged with two counts of criminal conspiracy to commit robbery.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20131002/NEWS/131009686

Does anyone remembering hearing or reading that Andrea Kruger put up a fight early on in the investigation? That she had hair from Nikko's sister in her hand. That would make Nikko's recollection different wouldn't it? Seems all the different stories aren't matching. The Egyptian God alibi, the carjacking alibi. I hope the truth comes out. Who would believe what killers say anyway?

Nikko Jenkins does not say anything in court so the judge enters a "not guilty" plea for him. His sister was very verbal at her hearing.

His sister, Erica, has been outspoken as she has faced a first-degree murder charge in Bradford's death and two counts of conspiracy to commit robbery in connection with the deaths of Cajiga-Ruiz, Uribe-Pena and Kruger. At one point, Erica Jenkins told a judge: “How can they charge me with murder? I'm not no murderer. I'm pregnant.”

Oh, of course you're pregnant so that gives you a pass? That's all this family needs is one more member...

http://www.omaha.com/article/20131009/NEWS/131019958/1685

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire