LE Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate starting threads and please delete if wrong, but there is word on other sites that MCSO will be having a PC at 2pm today. Has anyone seen/heard that? (Not that I expect we will learn anything...)

Hate to be dumb but what's MCSO?

Anita from KATU posted on the public FB about the PC at 2pm...

Anita from KATU posted on the public FB about the PC at 2pm...

I was watching fox 12 at 11am this am and I swore they said today there was a PC at 2pm but I couldn't find anything so I thought I heard wrong.. I may not be that crazy after all =)

She posted it on the public FB about Kyron...one of the Kyron Open Discussion ones...not sure I can say that or link it.

I was watching fox 12 at 11am this am and I swore they said today there was a PC at 2pm but I couldn't find anything so I thought I heard wrong.. I may not be that crazy after all =)
Darlin', You're not crazy. lol You bounce up so fast from each free fall it almost makes me dizzy. Eventually the media will catch up. LOLOLOL

K, I sat on hold for 8 minutes calling Fox 12 and finally hung up.. maybe in a minute I'll call KATU.. =)

to make notice of the presser or not to make notice of it (if there WILL be a presser).... that is the question! ((might I add, in terms of the high publicity of this case it would do LE well to give the heads up to the world at large that they are planning to hold said presser before the long holiday weekend! This IS about the one month anniversary of a little child that we are talking about after all))

Dude from KATU says yes it's at 2pm, and he said it should be on their webpage..

can I also add that LE has not "officially spoken" in a LONG TIME? It has been QUITE some time.

If there is a PC, I bet it will just be a status of the case, at 4 weeks. And we know that already :(

If there is a PC, I bet it will just be a status of the case, at 4 weeks. And we know that already :(

status or not... it has been a while since they have last spoken officially.

Even if they say nothing...confirm nothing..etc.....it at least will be a "word" from LE.

They have been silent way too long imhoo... they need to say something to the public at large to tell us what they are doing to find this little boy.

Hmmm....I was kind of expecting one AFTER the ro hearing if it is unsealed.

scandi: "***" being a msm link or a blog?
Gosh, I don't know as I'd never clicked on that site before. I don't see any comments.

I also found a copy of the document where the Oregonian and other media outlets are requesting the intervention and unsealing of the court docs having to do with the RO. Evidently that is the hearing scheduled for 2:30 PDT.

I can't get a c & p to work - it must be a PDF file. Maybe some well traveled Sleuther will be able to locate that document on the web and bring it here. I would have to link to another site to bring it here and won't do that. xox

anyone have the links to the sites that may carry it, if its going to happen? :) tia

Hmmm....I was kind of expecting one AFTER the ro hearing if it is unsealed.
seems they want to, at this time, "stay out of family issues"... (not a direct quote just emphasis on my part)

does this mean the family issues play a part in the investigation and LE will not comment due to this?

or does it mean family issues don't play a part at all...

Mind you all, I don't want to start a family issues conversation in this thread on the presser... but after it we hear it..I suggest that in break out threads it is discussed. JMHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie