State v Bradley Cooper 3-17-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The #coopertrial tweet seem to be down.....should be able to open Amanda Lamb I posted above.

I really wish the court watcher or watchers would give us some crumbs. Even if it doesn't seem significant, I would like to know what the defense is hitting. I'm glad SG is there today so at least we will get a good update this evening.

Detective says he believes things missing from Cooper front hall indicate a struggle took place there. #coopertrial

With all my doc appts., and surgery on Monday, this is my dream connection to the BC trial.

Oh, and things will liven up w/the trial once they get past this boring beginning. I know this!

My favorite thing is watching people's reactions (such as Brad's, certain people in the gallery, lawyers, etc.). I wish we had that sort of Court TV thing going on.

I LOOOOVE to observe people. So telling!

Where can I (we) find those pics taken of the front foyer? I remember seeing them before...

Kinda curious to see those again...

Cary detective testifies he believes Brad Cooper murder his wife after the party and dumped her body on Fielding Drive. #coopertrial

alamb Amanda Lamb
Cary detective testifies he believes Brad Cooper murder his wife after the party and dumped her body on Fielding Drive. #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Detective says he believes things missing from Cooper front hall indicate a struggle took place there. #coopertrial

Okay, let me start the snarking... the detective "believes" that things missing indicate a struggle. Well, if there are broken dishes and vases and that sort of thing, maybe so. But MISSING? Golly, let me list the things that are missing from one day to the next with no struggle taking place. This is just more gut feeling and outright SUPPOSITION with nothing to support the "belief". Were I on the jury, I would dismiss all this stuff so far.

Snark #2. Notice how long it will be before AL tweets anything else of note. I just checked...14 minutes lapse and now this mind-reader says he believes (note that word, snarkettes) that BC murdered and dumped. BELIEVES. I know this is cross, but this is rubbish, except to show confirmation bias on the part of the Det.

Defense shows undercover officer pics of Cooper home & asks: "What in this photo shows a homicide was committed in this house?" #coopertrial

Secondly, with respect to the tracking dog--has anybody read or heard that the dog tracked inside the house to the garage or if Brad's vehicle was tracked/checked? If Brad did in fact pull his or her vehicle into the garage to remove her body it seems that the dog would have tracked from inside the house into the garage area, and to the vehicle that was used, if this is what actually happened.

Snipped to get to the question I can respond to.

The officer testified that the house had been physically searched and they knew NC was not presently in the house, so with the information that BC gave police that she had gone running they used the tracking dog outside to determine if they could obtain a track as to which direction she ran. It was never stated in testimony if any other type of dogs or other dogs were used inside the house. Of course NC's scent would be all over the house and garage and I think that would be futile - unless a cadaver dog was used. I know that the handler stated the dog kept wanting to go inside the house because the house would be saturated with NC's scent and the scent outside was not as strong as the scent inside, which obviously would be the case. I don't ever recall hearing or reading that a cadaver dog was ever used in the house or in the cars. I stand to be corrected on that though, if it is the case.

Undercover officer: "Things don't need to be destroyed for someone to be murdered," describing why some items were not broken. #coopertrial

Undercover officer: "Things don't need to be destroyed for someone to be murdered," describing why some items were not broken. #coopertrial

Undercover officer: "The cleaning supplies being out (on the master bathroom sink) could have been used to clean up something." #coopertrial

Undercover officer: "I believe Nancy Cooper came home in the early morning hours of July 12 and Mr. Cooper murdered her." #coopertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni