New Details of Josh's Brainwashing Techniques

Eww! Looks like Josh and his dad were cut from the same cloth.

Another 15 images showed 3-D depictions of sex involving parents and their children
another grooming tool.............

and the Court had all this information?
as did CPS?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and...:thud:

(that thud ^ there - I did to myself whilst a-head bangin')

To be honest, I'm not surprised. We all knew JP had something to do with Susan's disappearance. It would be illogical for him to want them around the Cox family for fear they would talk about what happened. JP killed his wife. He's far from being a boy scout.

And read up on PAS. This isn't the only time a parent has turned their kids against the other parent and their family. http://www.parental-alienation-awareness.com/

And we certainly knew SP was a sexual deviant. JP went to live with him so..........

Makes my blood boil. :furious:

(This is my personal opinion and not a general opinion of the mod team).

Charlie said this:

"You dig a hole, put the bear in the hole, throw rocks on the bear, cover the hole, and then you plant a tree so no one will know where you buried the bear," Charlie said, according to documents.

Then seems to add this:

"Then you plant raspberry bushes over the bear because it makes the best-tasting raspberries."

I'm wondering if whoever coached Charlie with this story may have been symbolically referring to this type of, in your face, raspberry as being the best?

raspberry-1.jpg

Well... if there was ever a doubt in anyone mind as to exactly where Josh Powell is for all eternity, this information should certainly remove it. What an evil, evil, vile, pathetic piece of human flesh he was!

Rest in peace Charlie & Braden...there really was a monster, he just wasn't under the bed or in the closet, he was your daddy.

In a September 22 report, DSHS workers comment on the amount of *advertiser censored* found in Steven Powell's room, noting some of it was child *advertiser censored*. Workers said Josh Powell "cannot be excluded from being involved" because he works with computers and some of the images are "sophisticated."

The next day, Steven Powell pleaded not guilty to child *advertiser censored* and voyeurism charges in Pierce County court. During a DSHS interview with Josh Powell that day, Josh said it was likely that his father's obsession with Susan Powell, Josh's missing wife, was likely to come out.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/DSH...ing-statements-from-Powell-boy-139542398.html

This is beyond sad. I can see cute little Charlie in my mind, and to think of him saying these horrific things just is hard to imagine, but I know it's true because of the evil in his life. I'm beyond disturbed by this. I cannot BELIEVE Josh was allowed visitation at all! Wow.

I want them to release it all. I want to know if everything the boys were saying was getting back to Josh.

I want them to release it all. I want to know if everything the boys were saying was getting back to Josh.

I want to know if it got back to the Judge. :doh:

I guess I'm standing under Kimster's armpit on the mad meter. :furious:

...Wouldn't you think, during the course of the custody hearing, Josh's lawyer would be provided with some of this info - so he could defend Josh?

Was Charile in first or second grade this year? Trying to figure out if these incidents were from now or last year...

ETA: I see the one date of June 2011. I don't know this case inside out like I did Caylee's since I followed that closely from jump street

@drfessel

@jenniferstagg @KSL5TV Will you please release them all in a Pdf. file.

Jennifer Stagg @jenniferstagg

Close

@drfessel @KSL5TV We will work on it, but it's a huge huge stack.

I just suggested she talk with Bob Kealing....

Why would Utah keep these documents from the WA officials for 2 years?

Why would Utah keep these documents from the WA officials for 2 years?

Omg this is just sick and wrong that someone has known for two years and did not share it with the people who were in charge of the boys wellbeing. I don't understand. I don't think I will ever understand that decision.

Omg this is just sick and wrong that someone has known for two years and did not share it with the people who were in charge of the boys wellbeing. I don't understand. I don't think I will ever understand that decision.

I just can't comprehend ANY reason.

"No, not anymore. The Mormons killed my brother and my mom," Charlie said, according to the documents. "Yeah, it’s just me and my dad." and

I am going to come to your house at night and kill you!
BBM
Was jp trying to train Charlie that Braden would be killed ? by mormons? like his mom?
Hey, I am sorry but authorities knew this information and yet did NOTHING!!!!
Sorry but that is chilling! come to your house At NIGHT and KILL you?
Charlie was going to need allot of counseling being with this monster!

Here's what I'm seeing. The psychologist who evaluated the coward knew of ALL the bizarre statements from the kids and the coward's alienation of his kids from their dead mom and her parents. Despite this, he recommended on-going supervised visits AND eventual reunification. So, he was looking at returning custody of two little boys to the man who obviously murdered their mother. Obviously.

Then, he gets wind of 400 graphic images of child *advertiser censored*-type depictions. He realizes he may have been fooled about the coward's sexual proclivities. he then recommends a psycho-sexual eval and on-going supervised visits until that is completed. http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#storylink=cpy

Huge problems for me for several reasons. First, the obvious fact that the coward murdered his wife was ignored by the psychologist. He seemed to have even ignored the possibility that he murdered his wife. Someone who murders their spouse should NEVER have custody as spouse-murderers are just a hop skip and a jump away from killing their kids. LE knows this, policies in California Family law reflect that, why wouldn't a psychologist understand that?

Second, barring the psychologist's clear error in ignoring the possibility that the coward murdered his wife and is thus a danger to the kids, he was flat fooled by this charming murderer. "A good father." yeah, right.
Third, after the psych was forced to reevaluate his position upon reviewing the *advertiser censored*, he doesn't recommend halting supervised visits? Or making sure they are seriously restricted?

So many things went wrong in this case. So many things that shouldn't have. These are not clerical errors or harmless lapses in judgment. These are people's lives.

One question. Some articles say the images weren't turned over in 2009 but In January they were, sounding like 2010. I was under the impression it was Nov. 2011 not turned over until January 2012. In Nov. 2011 it was 5 to 6 images which turned out to be 400 per the psychologist?

It's beyond fathoming to me that a psychologist, knowing that a child was fantasizing his brother's death, had a missing mom, expressing hatred for people he knew nothing about, and talking about how to bury animals completely out of context could be said to be being raised by "a fit parent" who "can and will provide everything [the children] need to be happy, healthy and well cared for."

MIND-BOGGLING! EPIC FAIL! Should be fired!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back