IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't copy and paste posts, but we did allow linking to PT for awhile early on. Reference posts with date/time or a post number. If it causes a problem I'll let you know.

Thanks, Bessie.

A lot of the PT threads got modded, but there are some very specific, pertinent posts that are controversial.

Most of the ZO material was modded quickly fwiw...

As far as the DB tweet...

Straight up... I have friends in B'Town who know the owner/s of the Runcible Spoon.

I suggested early on to them to check up on any possible DB credit card receipts.

I hope that happened ;)

correction:

Phish played in Detroit on June 3.

One more thing about Ray_Anastasio.

He was a HS friend of MB (CR's roommate), BUT... he is also best friends with all four of JR's roommates from NJ. He is connected with the Jewish camp in the Hudson Valley. Think about this, it is important.

Ray_Anastasio is also the reason several WS members migrated to PT.

The heck with sleep ..sweetblush going to keep me awake all night.
And
I couldnt agree more that ChickJustin is a genius..

sweet_blush, do you have a theory on what happened to lauren?
I can only speculate.

I don't think she was able to leave JR's on her own accord.

I don't trust JR, he allegedly is 'a great liar' and has 'no soul' according to those that know him closest.

Combine the fact that between JR's and DB's parents... well, I won't go there, yet :)

These guys are ALL lying IMO.

I can only speculate.

I don't think she was able to leave JR's on her own accord.

I don't trust JR, he allegedly is 'a great liar' and has 'no soul' according to those that know him closest.

Combine the fact that between JR's and DB's parents... well, I won't go there, yet :)

These guys are ALL lying IMO.
Knowing he is older than most of the poi's , have you heard if JW is involved with this drug circle? Did arron ever say anyting about a bloodhound at his house?

I think somehow drugs are the tie-in between JR and ZO. I always thought that AB and HT knew each other, which was confirmed here, after a WS member saw them together in Indy.

Which means that AB and ZO were most likely at HT and Lauren's place, and I am faily confident in my mind that ZO punched CR out for drug related reasons, OR because he was attracted to Lauren himself.

ZO did NOT punch CR to look out for JW, ZO is a member of Acacia, NOT AEPi...

I also suspect that DB may have been in Bloomington to procure drugs for the Phish show the next night in Detroit....

IU's Acacia chapter lost its charter this year.
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=87533
Drug dealing, drug use, and hazing were given as the reasons. The rumors on campus are that the drug use had gotten so bad that the house was being called "cocacia."
https://www.facebook.com/idsnews/posts/396918727012199

correction:

Phish played in Detroit on June 3.

One more thing about Ray_Anastasio.

He was a HS friend of MB (CR's roommate), BUT... he is also best friends with all four of JR's roommates from NJ. He is connected with the Jewish camp in the Hudson Valley. Think about this, it is important.

Ray_Anastasio is also the reason several WS members migrated to PT.
I thought that this group all went to camps in NE Pennsylvania...
http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...riends-school-reflect-missing-college-student

The media attention or a preliminary test that didnt rule out Lauren may have caught the coroners office off guard a bit. .......The Sr. Deputy Coroner takes the lead with media. The Coroners office begins to follow step by step procedures,to insure a defense attorney doesnt embarrass their office in a high profile trial......just a possibility....

While trying to get to sleep last night, this post and Jacobite's post about the skull gathering dust bothered me more than any other posts of the evening. I wouldn't be surprised.

I hate thinking that if the remains are NOT Lauren...it is back to square one.

While trying to get to sleep last night, this post and Jacobite's post about the skull gathering dust bothered me more than any other posts of the evening. I wouldn't be surprised.

The 1800's have been portrayed in an unfair way in an earlier post. Back then, we had a strong work ethic and went the extra mile in our professions. In 1886, the New York Times reported about a girl who was kidnapped, murdered and thrown in the Wabash River in Indiana. Her remains were found several months later. A dentist was called to examine her skull and gave her family an answer right away. The father then gave the kidnapper a speedy trial after kidnapping him from the jail with a crowd of 200 Hoosiers.

I know someone who was a crime victim in Indiana. The evidence was sent to the State Crime Lab. He was told about a 1.5 year backup. So, in the case of this skull, they actually believe they are expediting the case. The Spierer's would have gotten an answer sooner back in the 1800's We have come a long way with technology and taken several steps backwards with efficiency.

I've not posted in a while (family issues) but i just went to search Lauren spierer & the first thing to pop up as i was typing was Lauren Spierer found-my whole body got hot. So I've read thru everything here & see that we still don't know! If it makes me this ill i can't even imagine how her parents feel.....i hope we hear something soon.
Glad to see the new posters. The more people like all of u here on this case the better.

I've followed this case since day 1... Are here is a long list of things I've uncovered. In no random order.

-JR's alleged houseguest DB comes from big time money... They apparently met at Cranbook Kingswood (Yeah the same school that Clarence who's parents had a real good marriage from the movie 8 mile went to)

-DB's family is big into commercial real estate, billions. Apparently, their management company rented an apartment to a Michigan football player that was known for raping girls in their sleep.

-Both JR and DB have younger sisters, and I'd like to think they would never want something like this to happen to LR and JB. JB being a Freshman at Boston U and former keynote speaker at Cranbook Class of 2012 Graduation.

-ChickJustin is part genius part evil. The evil being she is her own worst enemy. An amazing sleuther, (we've had convo's via email about this case). She even managed to have plain clothed state troopers arrive at her door questioning her. She was even smart enough to video tape the entire encounter.

-Carl Salzmann CR's defense attorney was at one time on the other side of the fence. A former prosecutor who most think botched the Jill Behrman case. Many think the man in prison (John Myers) serving time for the murder isn't even the prime suspect. Seems this deparment has a history of botching things.

-If the Kennedy guy can be found guilty of murder 20 odd years later any one with any name or money can be found guilty in a court of law.

That's all I have on the top of my head for now!

I've followed this case since day 1... Are here is a long list of things I've uncovered. In no random order.

-JR's alleged houseguest DB comes from big time money... They apparently met at Cranbook Kingswood (Yeah the same school that Clarence who's parents had a real good marriage from the movie 8 mile went to)

-DB's family is big into commercial real estate, billions. Apparently, their management company rented an apartment to a Michigan football player that was known for raping girls in their sleep.

-Both JR and DB have younger sisters, and I'd like to think they would never want something like this to happen to LR and JB. JB being a Freshman at Boston U and former keynote speaker at Cranbook Class of 2012 Graduation.

-ChickJustin is part genius part evil. The evil being she is her own worst enemy. An amazing sleuther, (we've had convo's via email about this case). She even managed to have plain clothed state troopers arrive at her door questioning her. She was even smart enough to video tape the entire encounter.

-Carl Salzmann CR's defense attorney was at one time on the other side of the fence. A former prosecutor who most think botched the Jill Behrman case. Many think the man in prison (John Myers) serving time for the murder isn't even the prime suspect. Seems this deparment has a history of botching things.

-If the Kennedy guy can be found guilty of murder 20 odd years later any one with any name or money can be found guilty in a court of law.

That's all I have on the top of my head for now!

I like the last one best but I hope we don't have to wait even 2 years.

Regarding DB's family rental apartments, I think it's a stretch to connect DB by way of that rapist.

CR has a sister too close in age to him, not sure if she's younger. But I've seen a pic of her posted on FB. She should hope a potential employer never sees it.

My favorite YouTube video of this case is that one of ChickJustin. She owned them.

Salzmann (re: your use of "this department) is not part of LE. He was county prosecutor then and is in private practice. Sketchy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee