Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

I just saw this thread, and wanted to offer my prayers. (((hugs))) Your idea sounds wonderful, and healing too. (((more cyberhugs))))

Thank you everyone......

well, I have had a thought bouncing around in my head for the past few weeks.... now it has become a DREAM that I want to come true.....

I want to start the Ethan Hansen Foundation...
the mission.... To offer support, compassion and understanding to families and friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.

I have looked all over the web and have found NOTHING for parents, family or friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.... there are TONS of groups for children that are ill.... but none for people in my shoes.... I know there are ALOT of people out there in my shoes.....

I am not really sure where to start...... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.... but I WANT it to happen..... if anyone has any thoughts please email me seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Our family is doing ok....... I am working so it helps with keeping busy.... some days are better then others.....

Take care everyone!
Di

Welcome back, Di:blowkiss:. I love your siggy with Ethan's beautiful picture and memorial. What a special dream you have. I hope that this comes true for you and for all of the families that have lost a beloved child.

Lion

no advise- just hugs and kisses your way--------------:blowkiss:

To my dearest Di,:blowkiss:
My heart is with you and your family.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Dear Seahorseladydi,
Our family sends condolences and prayers for your loss. Your little angel is with the lord now.. God Bless

thank you all.... it is not an easy time... I HATE GREIF!!!! but it is all I have to hold onto somedays......

The foundation is on hold for now..... I want it to happen but am just not emotionally ready to do it..... I can't even hold down a job...

hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving and hug your children tight!

Diana, I think of you often and pray for you and your family. Hugs and prayers especially during the holidays. :blowkiss:

seahorseladydi, just wanted you to know you've been on my mind this week and I'm praying for you and your family. Hugs to you.

LadyDi~ We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers every day. You aren't alone while you are in pain and grieving. People here love you very much and realize how difficult it must be. May you and your family find some peace and a way to cope especially during this time.

I will light a candle for Ethan on Christmas Eve.

Hugs~
SS~

Thinking of you and your family, Di. May you have a peaceful, joyous Christmas.

Seahorseladydi, your family is in our prayers...

Question for mods or admin....

Is there any way to print this entire thread? I am making a memory book and really want to add all the prayers and thoughts from here..

I am so happy to see this still here.... it has been a very hard 15 months! I read this thread over and over and over again.... thank you all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back